Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another CF = racist moo :rolleyes2

Posted by aliceblue 
Another CF = racist moo :rolleyes2
July 15, 2014
Moo of "three littles" (I fucking hate that term) is appalled by comments of CF and people who don't like sprogs.

Link

Lots of udder rubbing comments
Re: Another CF = racist moo :rolleyes2
July 15, 2014
So many comments there is only one thing I can add.

BINGO!

What do I win?
July 15, 2014
Eh, not surprised she's very religious AND homeschools.
Besides, of course it's all the same to them when put in this context. Sproglets should be treated like everyone else. Yet, if a pweshus widdle chywd is reprimanded because of its bad behavior - you know, like an adult of X ethnicity would be, or a 80+ adult, or a female adult, just to use her own examples - "kids will be kids". If you want kids to be treated like adults, they should act accordingly.
But, Jeebus, the comments! smile rolling left righteyes2

Our culture has replaced child rearing with pet parenting. This is just a sliver of the pie, but I believe the rise of the “pet culture” is part and parcel to the “pro-choice,” sexual revolution. I believe you’d find that the vast majority of pro-animal rights are also pro-human abortion. Sick, twisted, evil. Satan is real, and he is doing a jig.

I am not speaking of people who love their pets. I am speaking of people who love pets to the exclusion of children – and by my anecdotal observations, that is becoming more common. That is the evil which Satan perpetrates….he has cleverly reduced our “humanity” by subverting our desire to raise children and diverting that desire into raising “pets.”

These are from the same person.
You sick, sick fucks. You treat a female as if she should have the right to have autonomy over her body. The audacity! You even believe you should have a say in whether or not you'll have widdle pweshuses AND choose pets - whose rights, mind you, are supported by them eeeevil, twisted, babby-killing animal rights groups - over having children! Because, as you know, having pets and not having children are always and totally related!
You're all Satan worshippers - SATAN, I tell you!

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 15, 2014
k, twisted, evil. Satan is real, and he is doing a jig.

Fascinating. I wonder what type of jig? I took Irish dance classes in the past and can do a passable jig myself. I wonder if Satan was there in disguise? devil with smile Or do you think he is more of a country hoedown type of devil? :satan
Anonymous User
July 15, 2014
Moo
Yes! Thank you. Ever since I became a mother I have been more and more aware of (and bothered by) this anti-child mentality. Just last week on vacation we tried to eat at a sushi restaurant, but they intentionally did not have any high chairs. Never had we experienced such a blatant attempt to exclude us from dining somewhere just because we are parents. Thank you for explaining why this is (in my opinion) so very rude and wrong.

Can I get the name of that restaurant, Moo?

Duh
That does not mean that ALL people who choose not to have a family are selfish, but I think the overwhelming prevalence to delay a family or even decide not to have a family is indicative a societal shift from selflessness to selfishness.

I'm sure Hot Car Duhddy agrees with you.

Moo
But, one thing I’ve learned after having my own kids – it can be so much different when they’re yours.

waving hellolarious
July 15, 2014
aliceblue
k, twisted, evil. Satan is real, and he is doing a jig.

Fascinating. I wonder what type of jig? I took Irish dance classes in the past and can do a passable jig myself. I wonder if Satan was there in disguise? devil with smile Or do you think he is more of a country hoedown type of devil? :satan
Satan is partial to Irish jigs and the occasional reel. Of course, the Devil went down to Georgia, too, so it's all good:satan:Violin

Some of those comments are pure whack-job. As if caring about animals and being a "baby killer" are one and the same. Yet another reason I'm no longer Catholic. Dumbasses don't even know the difference between a fetus and a baby, but animals are disposable once the almighty babby arrives. Grrr...

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 15, 2014
Ew, dammit. I cannot believe I gave her a view. I can take solace in knowing her writing will probably never take off. No room for disagreeing there in the comments with their sensitive feewings.

cj
Yet another reason I'm no longer Catholic. Dumbasses don't even know the difference between a fetus and a baby, but animals are disposable once the almighty babby arrives. Grrr...

Damn, really? Saint Francis would probably have some questions about people throwing out their dogs and their lack of homestead for the environment, I'm sure. I mean, If they actually gave a shit about that kind of thing. Nope, pick and choose..pick and choose...

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
July 15, 2014
I think the "selfish/shallow" assumption pisses me off more than any other. My goals for my future happen to include scientific progress, humanitarian work, self-help books and counseling. So, because I want to have adventures and help the quality of life for tons of people everywhere, I'm "selfish" for not wanting to focus on a nuclear bubble instead?
July 15, 2014
How does having children makes anyone less selfish?
They're caring for their own, putting themselves above everyone else. How is that selflessness?
Sharing and caring among those who share your DNA/family name doesn't make them fucking saints. And no dumbasses. Being sympathetic of other dumbasses who bring infants to inappropriate places because "As a parent I understand." doesn't make you selfless either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
July 15, 2014
smile rolling left righteyes2

UPDATE: COMMENT POLICY

After receiving numerous comments from the “brat free” community I’m unfortunately going to have to place some guidelines here. If you use hateful language about me or my family or other parents and children (that includes the offensive terms “moo” and “breeder” for mothers and “sprogs” for children) or offensive hate speech about racial minorities or the LGBT community, your comment will not be approved. Such language will have no place here. Disagreement is fine. Hate is not.
July 15, 2014
cj

Some of those comments are pure whack-job. As if caring about animals and being a "baby killer" are one and the same. Yet another reason I'm no longer Catholic. Dumbasses don't even know the difference between a fetus and a baby, but animals are disposable once the almighty babby arrives. Grrr...
Which is interesting that they think caring about animals is somehow lesser, when it is stated in the Bible that one should regard the well being of their animals (I think it's in the part about muzzling an ox doing threshing work.)

But yes, the weird comments is the reason why I often don't care to be in any forum composed of heavily fundamentalist posters, I had been on one for several years (I hung out mainly in the secular section) but I got banned when I made a comment to another poster over a heavily fundamentalist poster's tendency to post really off the wall comments over something. This mentioned poster had been saying that a particular Geico commercial with the pig and a smiling girl promoted bestiality, even though it was meant to be a 'humorous' commercial. What had banned me was that it sounded like they had a mental illness and maybe needed medication, because of how much they tended to post these odd things. Most people can tell when something is a joke and when something is being promoted. And I wasn't being mean, I really meant it in all seriousness. shrug
July 15, 2014
Dumb Biotch
or offensive hate speech about racial minorities or the LGBT community

Good job lumping us with those fucks. Yup, this gay Latina woman right here , totally racist because she's CF. Surely I'm oh, so privileged or some shit.
July 15, 2014
How and why is it offensive to moos like this if some of us A) don't want kyds and cool smiley don't want anything to do with your kyds? How is that offensive, and wrong, and how does it HARM you?

Oh, how it "hurts" society in general when more of us won't create more people, and blah blah, something to do with a biblical imperative to breed, blah blah, and it's a victory for SATAN if we don't breed and don't want to accept feral brat behaviour and lax pahrunts who insist we just let it go because "life is messy, kyds are messy, that's life, that's what's called living amongst people, it's part of being in the human race that things just get a little inconvenient sometimes, but it's such a joy! to watch them learn and grow and run wild in stores knocking things over, spilling liquids, and running into people in grocery stores, rubbing their diseased hands all over the produce in the store, puking all over people next to them in restaurants and on planes, screaming, and kicking seat backs, and babystalking for attention! and if you don't get warmth in your heart over loud shrieking and getting puked on, and if you won't bow down and acknowledge my crotch dropping in your chyuld-free restaurants and airplanes, you're just filled with SATAN!!!!!"

I think. I think that's what she's saying. Yes, it all makes perfect sense now that I rationalize it. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 15, 2014
Oh, dearie fucking me, where do I begin with this one...

WTF? O.o
Thank you for writing this article. I have been struggling with how to charitably respond to some of the anti-child/child-free sentiments that I see popping up on social media and even among my own friends of late. I think you nailed it by providing a respectful, yet critical article on this disturbing trend.

While I’m at it, can I also point out that I have noticed that lots of child-free types seem to act especially child-like, despite being in their late twenties, 30s, and beyond? Things like having a Disney-themed wedding, or having drunk water balloon fights/drunk slip n’ slide parties, or joining adults-only kickball teams…while all these things are fine by themselves (I guess), they seem to be most common among the “hipster, child-free, everything I do is ironic” sub-set of my peers. Is this possibly because adults possibly (gasp) benefit from being around children, and that when they’re not, they have some sort of inner-child that needs to be nurtured in some way? Again, this tangent is all speculation and probably varies widely from everyone else’s lived experiences, but it IS something I have noticed. I call it “Hipster-Peter Pan Syndrome”.

Let's see...the moocunt who wrote the tripe in the first place is anything but charitable. If you can't handle the CF statements, fuck off. angry flipping off It's called freedom of speech.

Drunk water balloon fights/slip 'n slide parties? I'm apparently living in the wrong town, since I've yet to be invited to one. smile rolling left righteyes2

If adults actually benefit from being around children, why do so many of them die at their parents' hands? Why are so many abused by their parents? Why do kids ADD to the stress of relationships instead of relieving it?

I'll take Hipster-Peter Pan Syndrome any day over Placenta-Pickled Brains, fuck you very much. :yeah

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 15, 2014
Aha, the Moo in your comment, PCJ, she got us!

"Gotcha!" Moo
Is this possibly because adults possibly (gasp) benefit from being around children, and that when they’re not, they have some sort of inner-child that needs to be nurtured in some way? Again, this tangent is all speculation and probably varies widely from everyone else’s lived experiences, but it IS something I have noticed. I call it “Hipster-Peter Pan Syndrome”.

If we have water balloon fights, slip 'n' slide parties, and theme weddings, it's a psychological indication that what's really going on is we're actually desperate to express is our inner chyyulllwwwwd! A-haaa!

So we neeeeeeeed to have chyyyyuuuldrun, and we neeeeeeed to luuuuuuv being around HER chyuldrun, because OBVIOUSLY, it's healthier for us mentally! We're obviously only REPRESSING what we REALLY want, so we should all embrace the JOY! in being around chyuldwen!

Wow, Moo got us. Yep. She got us. I feel so ashamed. I'm going to start being around da chyuldrun all the time now. What joy I've been missing out on. What a waste our lives have been so far, huh? So glad I've now been enlightened.

PS-

So Condescending
Things like having a Disney-themed wedding, or having drunk water balloon fights/drunk slip n’ slide parties, or joining adults-only kickball teams…while all these things are fine by themselves (I guess)....
You guess?
July 16, 2014
About the policy change, just a reminder to people rule 1. Don't post to other boards claiming to be from Bratfree.
July 16, 2014
If you want to talk about hurting society, I would have done that if I had sprogged, my family tree has nuts falling all over the place. My Sister wanted to be a Mom badly, so she and her husband adopted two kids instead of risking passing on the crazy genes.

And about the love for animals, that's why I know better than to read this link, I'm mad enough from what everyone on the thread has said about it. My love for animals is INTENSE, when I hear of an animal abused or killed it hurts me inside like my guts have been stripped out. When it's a person I am angry over the injustice, but I don't have that gut-wrentching agony. It's just how I am, I refuse to believe I am somehow evil because of it. I've been hurt in life far more by people than ever by an animal. I harm no one, but am judged by my personal decisions and love for innocent creatures. These fundy-breeders are just nasty-mean to others.
July 16, 2014
When I was little I remember my grandmother saying to me that "Children should be seen and not heard."

I think this applies here. I don't hate children. I hate obnoxious children. And I hate the parents that think it's okay to bring their obnoxious children everywhere and expect all of society to just deal with it. When I was kid, my parents didn't bring me to a lot of places. I am told that I was exceptionally obnoxious and unable to sit through a meal in a restaurant without disrupting basically everybody, so my parents left my happy ass at home until I was older. Parents nowadays will bring their exceptionally obnoxious kyd to the restaurant and swill martinis while the brat screams bloody murder or runs amok around the tables. And I think this is EXACTLY why there are so many more people identifying as child-free these days.

Not only have we moved further away from the concept of woman as man's dependent, making childfreedom an available choice, but we are able to witness, firsthand, how fucking obnoxious children can be. Add to that the fact that every duh I know cheats on his wife in some way, shape, or form because she gets fat and breeder-brained because the primary relationship between man and wife has been subjugated for the almighty chyld. My savvy granny also would tell me that her relationship with my grandpa was numero uno and the rest of us could get fucked.

Shit just isn't like it used to be. You want us to like kyds again? Discipline them, leave them home if they are obnoxious, and put yourself and your husband above them and get the family unit straightened out so that I no longer have to get hit on at work by my married coworker who spent the entire weekend putting together a big-girl bed while wifey DIDN'T go to the gym or put out because she uses sex as a tool.

They wonder why we don't like kyds, well, look in the mirror, moo! It's your own damned fault for inflicting your shitlings and your crap lives on the rest of us. If I see a shitty situation going down, I'm not going to then say, "Oh, I should do that too, exactly that."
July 16, 2014
kookiecrisp
Dumb Biotch

Good job lumping us with those fucks. Yup, this gay Latina woman right here , totally racist because she's CF. Surely I'm oh, so privileged or some shit.

Knowing Brat Free, I thought that was a troll roll kookiecrisp, and as we know, troll rolls are for thrashing!

But if this came from a mod, it struck me strange.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 16, 2014
Give me a fucking break. Propagating your DNA is the ultimate act of selfishness.
July 16, 2014
yurble
About the policy change, just a reminder to people rule 1. Don't post to other boards claiming to be from Bratfree.

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB BF.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB BF.

That is all....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 16, 2014
craftyzits
kookiecrisp
Dumb Biotch

Knowing Brat Free, I thought that was a troll roll kookiecrisp, and as we know, troll rolls are for thrashing!

But if this came from a mod, it struck me strange.

Having read that Rules and Regs link so kindly provided, this is a bullshit roll at the least. You know what we do to bullshit!

mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 16, 2014
moo
It may start with what seems to be a “harmless” “personal preference”, but what it leads to, necessarily, is degradation of humanity.

That's funny coming from a bunch of Catholics. Here I was thinking that the clergy molesting children was degrading humanity, come to find out that this "degradation" is caused by my choice to be a cat lady. HAhahahahaha!!!

And these twunts wonder why I want nothing to do with them or their insane religious delusions.

PS for any lurking Christofascists from Haley's sewer of stupidity, I hope you're offended into silence:

July 16, 2014
Oh and for the whole "not liking children is ageist/discriminatory" this is just moospeak for "I GAVE BIRTH, WORSHIP ME! MOOOOOOOO!"

These breederbrains cannot stand the idea that someone has NO interest in their child, doesn't want to be around their child, or refuses to worship them and their child or bend over backwards to accommodate their gigantic asses. They are NARCISSISTS who are simply lowing about how the village isn't giving them their supply. End of.

NO, not liking children has nothing to do with ageism or discrimination. It is simply a lack of desire or lack of ability to relate to a small being who does nothing but scream and shit itself. If that's your cup of tea, by all means fawn over as many snotminers as makes you happy. I, for one, have nothing to say to them and prefer to avoid the noise and the disgusting germs they all carry.
July 16, 2014
I smell :BS

Know what I think? With all the brouhaha concerning Bratfree lately, I think somebody lurked here, went to moo's site, posted a load of troll manure and flounced out with a big Bratfree angry flipping off I can't imagine that one of our active, long term members would do something that stupid. Also, the moo didn't write Bratfree, she wrote brat free. Troll isn't only stupid, but didn't check to see the site's spelling. Busted! drinking coffee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login