Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please tell me this is not a 3D movie (Breastmilk) :wtf

Posted by Dorisan 
Please tell me this is not a 3D movie (Breastmilk) :wtf
August 13, 2014
LINK

ETA: warning - you ever see someone milking a cow and turning the teat to spray any cats hovering near? Just about the same thing happens here.
Re: Please tell me this is not a 3D movie (Breastmilk) :wtf
August 14, 2014
I'm sorry, but why exactly do they have to advocate breastfeeding so damn much? I think it's just another thing like "you should have kids" but now their trying to come up with more propaganda towards the "you should breastfeed" to drown out all the women who feel that it's agonizing and dehumanizing at that fact. Let's be real.. What's the best way to dehumanize a woman? Turn her into a breeding machine and then a human canteen.

And all this mommy feminism is making me sick. If I look at a concept from a feminist perspective I ask the crucial question, "would a man be able to do this and elicit the same response?" I have a hard time believing that a video of men shooting milk out of their tits would be received at all, so this film isn't feminism at all, it's sick.
catharsist
I'm sorry, but why exactly do they have to advocate breastfeeding so damn much? I think it's just another thing like "you should have kids" but now their trying to come up with more propaganda towards the "you should breastfeed" to drown out all the women who feel that it's agonizing and dehumanizing at that fact. Let's be real.. What's the best way to dehumanize a woman? Turn her into a breeding machine and then a human canteen. .

human CANTEEN!

waving hellolarious

catharsist
And all this mommy feminism is making me sick. If I look at a concept from a feminist perspective I ask the crucial question, "would a man be able to do this and elicit the same response?" I have a hard time believing that a video of men shooting milk out of their tits would be received at all, so this film isn't feminism at all, it's sick.

Actually, I was flipping channels the other day and Comedy Central had that stupid Tosh.0 show on where there was a man doing just that. Don't ask me how. I don't know. I didn't stick around long enough to see if there was a backstory.
But evidently it is "comedy" when a man does it...

Murica, y'alls! :drool
August 14, 2014
How is turning women into human milking machines even remotely feminist? This is femooonism at its finest. Blehhh.
August 14, 2014
This is not "feeding baybees nachurally" or whatever. This is fetishistic.

Though theirs is a particularly grotesque one, it's their fetish. They get off on popping their tits out in public (especially when people don't want to see it), getting sucked off in public, and apparently now squirting in public. Disturbing, but let's at least call it what it is, a public exhibition fetish. It's nothing to do with "the children!"

Ironically, if any of us got our jollies by flashing and getting our tits sucked in public, moo would be calling the police.

Just creepy.
August 14, 2014
IMO beefing is promoted to keep women tied down. And in the US - with all the pollution and nutritionally void foods - IMO you'd do better with formula.

I think (breeder) men fetishize this too. Many certainly do fetishize pregnancy, chest beating if they manage to knock up some hose bag, and Mommy Wives. Beefing is an extension of that. Plus - boobs!

And then of course there's all the Breeding Propaganda. Beefing ties into this. They want 100% Grade A Sow. Not some Yuppy who shoves the kid into day care and bottle feeds. Oh no. That's too much freedom and The Fascist Capitalists want their ho's training those Future Consumers up right! Plus, the more locked down they are - the more kids they're likely to have. Get her 'whole hog' into the Cow role and she's more likely to pop out more.

Ms. Careerista who shoves the kid off to be fed elsewhere - is more likely to keep on being independent.

It's all bullshit to keep women tied down IMO. With all the toxins people consume and are exposed to - I'd think Teat Leak is the last thing you'd want to give a kid. Formula is probably much cleaner, has more vitamins, and is better for you.

And the majority of these kids are going to go on to a steady diet of Mac N Cheese and Pink Slime Fried 'Chicken' Lumps. So "Healthy" smile rolling left righteyes2
August 14, 2014
Attention whores as we've said all along. :gross All this, I'm not doing it to get attention or get off I'm doing it for the bayyyybeeee is fucking bull shit. :BS They have no other skills than giving larva cooter-shooter rides and then flapping and squirting their udders about. The make as big a fuss about all the shooting and squirting and about being moos because that is all they have ever done and all they will do.

Of course there are those who get off on that and hey, if you admit it fine - just don't 1. make me look 2. pretend that you are Saint Bessy Moo about it and you aren't getting off or getting Duhhde off.
August 15, 2014
catharsist
I'm sorry, but why exactly do they have to advocate breastfeeding so damn much? I think it's just another thing like "you should have kids" but now their trying to come up with more propaganda towards the "you should breastfeed" to drown out all the women who feel that it's agonizing and dehumanizing at that fact. Let's be real.. What's the best way to dehumanize a woman? Turn her into a breeding machine and then a human canteen.

I don't get this beefing propaganda either. Since there is no financial gain to be had from beefing there must be a more sinister motive behind all the propaganda. Actually I don't understand the need to beef at all when there's formula. I was exclusively formula-fed because my mom either couldn't or wouldn't beef (and judging by how she spoke of it it was more a case of 'Forget it I'll never beef but I'll tell everyone I can't just to shut them up') but then that was the 80s when beefing wasn't sacrosanct the way it is now. I turned out just fine, I'm never ill apart from the occasional cold and I'm reasonably intelligent (I think). Really, there is zero need to beef.
August 15, 2014
There have been several studies done that suggested that beefing benefits have been vastly overstated, so the health benefits to the loaf are really only marginal. So they've started selling it over here on the basis of "bonding".

I absolutely hate this FeMOOnism. I would consider myself a feminist, but even the feminist media is full of mummy issues bullshit these days. It's like feminism has actually been appropriated by the mummy cult and the women's media is pandering to it with articles about beefing and baybee wearing and when to go back to work and all that bullshit. I feel like I can't even identify as a feminist any more if it means buying into that shit. Where are women like me in the feminist media? Where are the CF women, where is the choice? Where are the women not following the path well trodden by so many hooves that leads to motherhood and obscurity? It's like nobody sees us, or cares.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login