Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother discovers son's vasectomy live on radio.

Posted by aliceblue 
Mother discovers son's vasectomy live on radio.
September 25, 2014
I'm not sure if these "reality radio" things are real or not but if so this Moo got owned.
1. She calls radio show and asks them to help prove her son and his gf are inpig (apparently moo thought gf was putting on weight).
2. Show hosts call and pretend to be giving away a "your 1st fuck trophy" kit. Son says "??no" When asked if he is sure he says he got a vasectomy 2-3 years ago.
3. Moo lowing in background 'what, what ...must have babies, babies. You aer my only son and want grandbabies"
4. Asshole radios hosts tell son he can reverse it Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Feel sorry for gf, but nosy moo got what she deserved.

http://m.johnjayandrich.com/media/podcast-johnjay-and-rich-on-demand-jjrpodcasts/monday-machaca-september-22nd-25326388/
Re: Mother discovers son's vasectomy live on radio.
September 25, 2014
That is fucking hilarious! I'm happy moo got slapped with that one!
September 25, 2014
That is hilarious! grinning smiley

I feel sorry for the son. His moo is going to "talk" to him after the show. It sounds like she will nag him day and night forever, trying to get him to reverse the vasectomy.

On the bright side, he sounds like a Bratfree member. Which one of our illustrous male members got to announce his snip on the radio? grinning smiley
September 25, 2014
I wonder how my moo would react if she knew I had a vasectomy. I had it in 2000 just before I got married. Best decision I ever made.
September 25, 2014
I bet wanna-Grandmoo wouldn't pony up for a reversal even if the guy did by some freak chance want to pursue one. That would be coming out of his wallet. Not to mention they're not often successful.

And of course this idiot woman is continuing to perpetuate the belief that the ONLY reason any female human between the ages of 13 and 45 can gain weight or be nauseous is pregnancy. Did the girlfriend actually gain weight, or is wanna-granny so rabid for grandshits that she made herself believe she had gotten bigger? I'm guessing the latter.

But hey, this dood isn't her widdle dumpling anymore. He's a big boy and can do whatever the fuck he wants with his junk. This is what she gets for prying into her son's sex life, but I also feel bad for the guy because I know she's gonna be hassling the two of them forEVER about this and guilt-tripping him about how she's the only one in her hen circle with no grandshits because her horrible, awful child mutilated his genitals.
September 25, 2014
Lordy me!!!!! That was hilarious.

Can you divorce your parents? Moorunt had her ass handed to her.
September 25, 2014
Haha! That was hilarious!

The only part I didn't care for was near the end, when they were all pushing him for a reversal. Moo is definitely going to hound this guy into getting one.
September 25, 2014
Poor guy. He will never hear the end of this. Laughed when his secret came out on the radio.. but then moomie got all butthurt and determined she will change his mind. I just hope that her prodding doesn't end up in him loosing what may perhaps be the 'love of his life' in his obviously CF girlfriend.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2014
Haha, this was hilarious indeed!
Though I really feel for this guy.. I hear my own mother in the words of this other mother who wants to have grandshits so much.
I really hope he sticks to his guns, and if he ever happens to read this here - Welcome to bratfree and the CF community, it's an honor to have you here!
Please, never give up, and if you can, get away from your pressuring mother as soon as fucking possible in case she never stops with the whining!
September 25, 2014
Wow...I don't doubt that poor dude will be harassed by Moooomy for a long time. Other than that, I give him props! thumbs upwink

As far as Moo, well, she won't call any more radio shows for a while. devil with smile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
September 25, 2014
JohnDrake
I wonder how my moo would react if she knew I had a vasectomy. I had it in 2000 just before I got married. Best decision I ever made.

John,

I'm considering this procedure. Can you tell me how much pain is involved with this? Is it a long recovery time?

September 25, 2014
Not John, but my husband says it was very tolerable until after the second day when his sister had him holding one of her legs as she gave birth.smile rolling left righteyes2 He wasn't supposed to strain anything, exert too much so soon, and this did him in. Epididymitis in both sides on the third day after.
If you obey doctor's instructions, take it easy, it's just a lovely excuse to sit around for a while, and a bag of frozen peas easily takes care of the discomfort. Don't strain too hard for about a week and it should be all better.
Some docs will just make a tiny hole and snip both vas, letting them fall where they may. Hubs had a section removed, ends knotted and cauterized. This is a bit more thorough and can require more work than a quick and easy snip which may feel better faster but has a greater chance of "spontaneous reversal".

I have even heard weird fears that this will cause a man's sack to hang even lower, and I must say that is not the case here, my sweetie has got the nicest sack I ever have fondled. :redface

We will all throw you a party after you get snipped!:drkbddy:bal:partay
September 25, 2014
Just another example of shit that should be handled in private. The Moo should have butt out bot all the rest are assholes as well.
September 25, 2014
Ugh. Dude is 27 years old! He makes up his own mind now, Mommy! Back the FUCK off.
September 25, 2014
"But you can just get it reversed!" Yeah, because I'm sure he just got it done for shits and giggles. Now that moomy wants grandbrats I'm sure he'll get right on reversing that. smile rolling left righteyes2
September 25, 2014
You know - besides these Cows wanting GranBehbehs - I think alot of them still cling to the Hallmark Famblee ideas.

They not so much want the Grand Baby - they also are looking for all *they imagine* it entails - A Norman Rockwell painting of Thanksgivings and Christmasses.

And of course many want to simply "Keep up with the Joneses" - their friends who are Grand Parents.

Coming up on some (US) Holidays - you know there's going to be many marrieds getting leaned on for Grand Kids. Watch for an uptick in distressed wannabe GPs.
September 26, 2014
"This is your MOTHER, Jake!"

Poor guy. He did a good job keeping his cool and defending his position though. :yr
September 26, 2014
The guy sounded as if he had it together and his mom sounded like a simpering twat.

The radio hosts were annoying and I think the guy gave them to "I may adopt one day" just to placate all of them.

Dude got a vasectomy at age 27 for a reason: he doesn't want brats. I don't know why that's so hard to accept.
September 26, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
JohnDrake

John,

I'm considering this procedure. Can you tell me how much pain is involved with this? Is it a long recovery time?

I had it done a couple of months before my 33rd birtdhay and 6 months before I got married and it's the best decision I ever made.

I did have pain for a couple of days after, but it wasn't too bad. I did have to use an icepack and pain killers, but it was only for a few days. I wore an athletic supporter after as well, which helped.

I probably could have gone back to work a couple of days later, but I took the remainder of the week off since my employer has a good paid sick leave policy. The only thing is you can't do any heavy lifting for a while afterwards. Lucky for me, I work a desk job so that wasn't an issue.

Check out vasectomy-information.com. They have some good information about the procedure, including numerous stories from those who have had the procedure. They even have a CF stories section. It has been online since the 1990s so there's a whole lot of stuff there.

I hope this helps, and good luck.
September 26, 2014
Presto
Not John, but my husband says it was very tolerable until after the second day when his sister had him holding one of her legs as she gave birth.smile rolling left righteyes2 He wasn't supposed to strain anything, exert too much so soon, and this did him in. Epididymitis in both sides on the third day after.
If you obey doctor's instructions, take it easy, it's just a lovely excuse to sit around for a while, and a bag of frozen peas easily takes care of the discomfort. Don't strain too hard for about a week and it should be all better.
Some docs will just make a tiny hole and snip both vas, letting them fall where they may. Hubs had a section removed, ends knotted and cauterized. This is a bit more thorough and can require more work than a quick and easy snip which may feel better faster but has a greater chance of "spontaneous reversal".

I have even heard weird fears that this will cause a man's sack to hang even lower, and I must say that is not the case here, my sweetie has got the nicest sack I ever have fondled. :redface

We will all throw you a party after you get snipped!:drkbddy:bal:partay

I was told to take it easy too, so I just spent the remainder of the week(had it done on a Tuesday) sitting around watching TV, listening to music, and playing online. The optimal thing to do is get it done on a Thursday and take a long weekend to recover.

I have had no problems at all and had it done in 2000. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's the best decision I've ever made.
September 28, 2014
Presto, your husband's sister wanted him to watch her give birth??
September 28, 2014
I guess she had as much of the family in there as she could. She's the only breeder out of the four kids, my husband is the only boy of the four of them.
But it was about a year and a half before we met.
I thought "gross, no way!" And was almost glad my family is not close with me. Ew!
October 11, 2014
Sympathy for the guy.

Wanna GranCow got what she deserved.
October 11, 2014
trance formation usa
"This is your MOTHER, Jake!"

Poor guy. He did a good job keeping his cool and defending his position though. :yr

Just got a chance to listen. Yeaaah, sounds like Ma took the '2' off of '27' (his age) and reverted back to thinking of him as a little kid she could admonish. But, Jake seems to have his mother pegged (paraphrase) "don't start the guilt trips, Mom" and "are we done with this?" Sounds like phrases he's used many times in his life.

I'm betting a lot of her calls are going to end up going to voice mail; he's going to avoid her summons with excuses. Wouldn't be surprised if Ma casts blame on the girlfriend as well. She was either supposed to stop him, or it was her idea in the first place. Us wimmen and our magical va-jay-jays, we can get the menfolk to do all sorts of evil things that break Mamma's heart.
October 11, 2014
FB comments. Most LIKEs given to the person who said Ma needed to get over it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login