Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parenting Makes You a Better......Murderer???confused smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
Parenting Makes You a Better......Murderer???confused smiley
December 09, 2014
School guidance counselor and moo posts on her FB "If my child cannot get to the Eagles game due to protesters, I will personally SHOOT everyone one of them. You've been warned idiots."

Just charming - No way her child is a spoiled little snot I'm sure. smile rolling left righteyes2

LINK HERE
Re: Parenting Makes You a Better......Murderer???confused smiley
December 09, 2014
I find this amusing, yup the kid needs to see them eagales play, can't just walk around, maybe go next year?

Sounds a touch similar to what my partner n I walked into tonight at the shops, as we entered, this moo was going right off at her maybe 11yr old daughter, cause the kid picked up a can left on a seat in the shopping center, the moo screamed seriously screamed at the kid to leave it, or throw it out, then when the kid said but its not empty, the moo started chasing the kid around the bench seat, kid started backing off, moo started roaring at the kid about not giving a fuck anymore, just you wait till you get in the car ima gunna flog you to death.

Right so more proof that perants are unstable and shouldn't have breed if its gunna make them more likely to kill people including there own children.

I walked past thinking what an idiot this woman was, and how sorry I felt for this kid who has a violent moo for a mum. And I'm someone who hates kids
Re: Parenting Makes You a Better......Murderer???confused smiley
December 09, 2014
I can honestly say I've never threatened to mow down crowds of people... Maybe I shouldn't have kids..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login