Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents thinking stuff that satisfies their kids would satisfy outside adults

Posted by beezle 
I was watching the holiday baking championship show on Food Network. One of the contestants is a mother of little kids and for one of the rounds she made gingerbread men frosted with a simple design she said her kids like. I looked at those and looked at the classy baked goods everyone else made that would befit any adult table and thought "Lady, the judges are going dismiss you!" Yep, she got sent home for those cookies. One judge actually called the gingerbread men juvenile to her face. It was amusing. bouncing and laughing
That is great. waving hellolarious I bet the look on Moo's face was priceless.

Hey Beezle, have you come across this little gem in our archives? Some no-talent, highly unprofessional sow tried to get people to Kickstart her sorry excuse for a product (holiday cake pops). Naturally, she predicated it by stating she was a mommy, believing that sainted status was all that was needed to catapult her into the big time.Sounds like that was what happened here, too.

You read it here, lurking moos: Holiday baking + mommyhood =/= Rachel Ray. On top of that, chances are excellent that you also let your clueless crotchfruit "help out" (translation: eating half the batter and snotting into the rest of it).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login