Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by 60schick 
60schick
November 30, 2005
Oh puhleese, puhleese, puhleese can I have one? I promise to use it on unruly crotch-crickets of all ages... not just teens.
Anonymous User
Re: 648
December 05, 2005
You actually don't have to spend anywhere near the money that this gadget probably costs. All you need is a good stereo system, and tune it to classical music. Keeps the damn buggers away as well.
I used to drive a bus for a summer camp. The year in question they had a mini bus along with the bigger ones. I had a small group in for a tour of the local newspaper in concord, nh. I finished early, and went back and sat in the bus waiting for the group to come out. It had a radio and I had it tuned to the local pbs station and classical music. One of the kids came out, without the others, and got on. He listened for a few seconds, and then without a by-your-leave, switched it to some rock and roll garbage. (sorry to you rock and roll fans out there.) I immediately switched it back to my station. He actually had the audacity to say 'Hey, I am listening to that,"; whereupon he got read the riot act. It's my bus, he can listen to whatever he wants when he gets home, but for the time being, it's my bus and I'm listening to it. Other times I have to tune his type of crap out but for the moment: Beethoven rules!
cheeky little bugger..
to top it off, one of them stole two box cutters. I found one on the bus and later returned it, but they never did find the second one.
The parunts can't stand them all school year so they dump them at summer camp. Of course they do it 'for the children'.
HA
mercurior 1
Re: 648
December 05, 2005
that is the thing, it plays classical music and kids dont want to be associated with it so they go.. strange but true (me on the other hand i would stand there listening wink like some classical
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.