Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tantruming Brats = Wacky Fun! :errorr

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Tantruming Brats = Wacky Fun! :errorr
May 02, 2015
Such hilarity! (...Seriously, who titled this?)

I didn't get what I wanted! SCREEEEEECH

I got exactly what I wanted! SCREEEEEECH

Turns out the world doesn't revolve around my every whim! SCREEEEEECH

It's my birthday, and I'm surrounded by friends and cake! SCREEEEEECH

But, yanno, we're just bitter for being irritated by a two-foot-tall potato channeling an air raid siren, because as you can see, they're so just so gol-durn megalomaniacal and delusional loving and innocent at this stage...
Re: Tantruming Brats = Wacky Fun! :errorr
May 02, 2015
#3 - the dog looks pissed.

I agree with the dog.

For any of these 'antics'.

Looks like nothing but STRESS to me!
May 02, 2015
WTF is wrong with #6?! God damn, that's one ugly kid! :goggle

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

May 03, 2015
all im seeing is crying children, all of which look fucking annoying.
bet any moo looking at the same images, gets all kinds of different feelings up in her cooter.

#6 looks like it takes the slow bus, but hell if I would know, pretty much all kids look retarded these days.
#9 I feel very sorry for Robert, he shouldn't need to put up with that crap, more obviously his face says why am I putting up with this crap?
#10 I have seen my second cousins do this, and it is irritating as shit, they wont eat it because its broken, and broken things are bad, kid will spend rest of meal time fussing over not wanting to eat his crap, and all over wanting to eat everyone else's meals without their permission.
#17 I do actually find it amusing that kids seem to think, im just gunna lay down in the most venerable position and scream my head off that you cant make me leave, now out in the wild, a predator would have eaten the kid belly first still alive, but either way, a 20kg kid is still pretty easy to drag off by much larger parents and animals.
#19 that's one scary as fuck over detailed trex toy, I probably would have loved one as a child, but looking at it as an adult shits gunna give me nightmares.
#20 anyone wanna take a bet that brat has just learnt to walk recently, and has taken to scuffing a chair around the nice wooden floors throughout the house and ramming walls/doors
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login