Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Totally against baybees" unless hubby wants them

Posted by cfdavep 
"Totally against baybees" unless hubby wants them
May 01, 2015
http://www.styleite.com/first-person/i-didnt-take-the-pill-correctly-got-pregnant-and-lied-about-it-twice/

More fail here: Raging "CF'er" up until guy mentions he wants kids
Re: "Totally against baybees" unless hubby wants them
May 01, 2015
So, to opt out of the hard parts of life, she oopsied. What a jerk.
May 01, 2015
Mooooo
Let me start off by saying that I love my children dearly and wouldn’t trade them for anything...

Of course, third sentence in, Moomie has to make sure that we all know that It Was All Worth ItTM.

Mooooo
Looking back at this moment I must not have noticed the bags under her eyes from not sleeping, I must have missed the part where she said motherhood is really freaking hard and I must have missed the part where being a stay-at-home mom is not the easy option.

Typical, always looking at the "fun" parts through rose-colored blinders and filtering out the shit.

I don't get this. If the guy wanted loaves and the author went from no kids to baby rabies, why the fuck bother even taking the pill at all or paying for it? Let's spend thirty bucks a month for the sake of a big fat lie?

Mooooo
I was in a relationship with a guy who treated me like crap and the only thing that s keeping me going was my son...

Well, that's probably because the only kind of guy a 23-year-old with a toddler can get is one that treats her like garbage. Women with standards who don't put up with bullshit won't keep a fucker like that around. I'm actually shocked she left his ass even after breeding with him. Most women - especially breeder women - who shack up with abusers are all too happy to stay with them and let their kids get abused too. Hey, they had the nerve to get conceived and born, so they can enjoy the bumps in the road (and sometimes cocks in orifices) along with Mommy, right?

Mooooo
This wasn’t a mutual decision; it was purely a selfish decision to bring these two kids into the world.

Well, at least she fesses up this much. That's a lot more than your average oops-heifer is willing to admit. An oopsing Moo rarely ever feels that her unilateral choice to breed and force men into fatherhood is selfish, mean, or in any way bad. And yes, I know it takes two people to make a loaf, but I think the playing field becomes uneven when contraceptive sabotage is involved via holes poked in condoms or "forgetting" of pills. But this is just more reason for men to take control of their own fertility. It sucks that there are so few options for male contraceptives compared to women, but there's always condoms and the snip. If the bitch don't like it, give her a couple bucks to buy a cucumber and go fuck herself.

Women can be deceptive, lying cunts. They'll tell a guy anything to get a loaf, whether or not he wants one: I love you, I'm on the pill (assumed faithfully), I'm infertile, and so on. And men can definitely oops as well, but I think women do it a hell of a lot more because they get baby rabies more. No one ever tells a man that his biological clock is ticking at age 35, and men can feel fulfilled as human beings without breeding, whereas women cannot.

I don't understand why wanna-Moos and Moos don't put forth a little extra effort to find men who explicitly want kids. Nope, they prefer to just latch onto the first men to give them a second glance and breed with them regardless of how the guy feels about reproducing. I think it's just a mix of desperation and laziness; rather than looking and waiting for an ideal wanna-breed guy, they'll just "settle" for a fencesitter or CFer and try to "fix" him with a baby he might not want (or want right now).

Mooooo
We can move into a bigger house, get another dog, have a playmate for my first son, get married and maybe this time I won’t have to go back to work... Because I sure as hell couldn’t tell my friends and family that I had actually wanted my abusive fiancé to father a child. I couldn’t tell them that I thought it might fix him, thought it might make him a better parent. Instead I lied.

So, at one point, the abusive guy became a fiance. That's dandy. She was willing to marry a guy who abused her just for another loaf? Because that couldn't possibly backfire. Also, anyone who says they want to have a second kid to give their first kid a playmate must be an only child. You stick two young siblings together and that's a recipe for constant fighting. Glad she got her tubes tied so she won't wreck the life of anyone else.

I would bet money that, if this lying bitch manages to find another Mr. Right, she'll want to breed with him too and will get her tubal reversed. Cue whining about how she regrets the tubal and how women shouldn't be allowed to permanently "disfigure" their bodies via sterilization all because SHE changed her mind about it. But hopefully men will wise up, read this article and stay far the fuck away from her ass. If she's willing to lie about being on the pill so she can get a loaf out of a guy, what else is she willing to lie about to get her own way?
May 01, 2015
When I was 23 I was on my second BS degree. Not crapping out a second kid.
May 01, 2015
Zzelda

And I was working on my MA! I can't wrap my head around how people fall into such cesspits of utter stupidity.
May 01, 2015
this is the kind of person that makes me ashamed to be a woman sometimes.

just post went through several revisions due to the no violence rules we have here at easy breezy gentle Bratfree. Decorum. I have some. Now off to find a SAHW support group....
May 01, 2015
Zzelda

I'm 23 now! I can't imagine having a first, let alone a second!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login