Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders

Posted by SlumSlut 
Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders
September 22, 2011
I died today. You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now. Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge . Would I still be at home if I hadn’t chewed your shoe? I didn’t know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys. Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn’t get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days. Would I still be at home if I hadn’t barked? I was only saying, “I’m scared, I’m lonely, I’m here, I’m here! I want to be your best friend.” Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn’t make me learn how. Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn’t pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me. I died today. Love, Your Puppy

***Edit to add : Please forward this to everyone, as its time to stop assholes who think animals are disposable. It is not a handbag, or a pair of shoes you can ship-off, the minute issues come up. If YOU don`t step up to the plate, odds are NO ONE WILL.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders
September 22, 2011
SS - thanks so much for posting this. I was about to start a new thread on the Patio about mandatory spay/neuter laws to get you all's take on it. Apparently a large faction of asshole pet owners subscribe to any number of the following beliefs:

What about the POOR who can't afford to spay/neuter?
My dog shouldn't have to be mutilated! It's unnacheral!
The animals are going to go extinct but that's what PETA wants!
The Big Brother Gubmint is too big and coming to take my rights away, again!
Fuck it, just read the mind-numbing comments: Bill Would Require Nearly All St. Louis Dogs and Cats to be Sterilized

My responses to the above:
There is no such thing as "too poor to obey the law"
It's a DOG, not a person, you twit, and taking medicine is unnatural too, maybe you'd deny your dog that if it got sick
Humans will go extinct before dogs and cats will
The government is necessary and serves many functions, and protecting the innocent is one of its rightful jobs

Quite frankly I WISH the government was big enough to crack down on shit like this. I can't stand "rights" people who define "rights" as doing whatever the fuck they want regardless of what it costs someone else or regardless of the fact that it's a defenceless animal that pays the price. We subsidize human breeding and we also subsidize welfare fucks keeping pets they can't afford too, just so ya know.

It's not just breeders who should be denied pet ownership, it's jerks in general. But famblees, being largely poor because they bred, are the worst offenders.

Edit: Some cunt at Pet Connection actually made the argument for low income pet ownership because it's good for the chiiiiildren. In other words, the welfare of the pet is a secondary consideration as to whether Shitley and Bratley grow up "better adjusted." That is to say, pets are merely tools for human development.
http://www.petconnection.com/blog/2010/08/20/mandatory-spayneuter-laws-follow-the-lack-of-money/
September 22, 2011
Sent.

Oh, that just broke my heart!

My little brother and his (possibly soon-to-be-ex) wife have gotten quite a few animals lately, and as far as I can tell, they've not been taken very good care of. When they moved out, they took a cat from home (the coolest cat I've ever known!) and almost immediately let it get loose and it was never seen again.
I met one of their dogs, a small golden retriever named Molly, when they came home for Christmas. They let her go all over our mother's house and didn't clean up after her. And she was desperately in need of a good bath (which my dog-loving boyfriend happily gave.) I sent them some money a while back so they could take that dogs to the vet.

Supposedly, they also got a rottweiler puppy, but had to get rid of it. I know nothing of its ultimate fate.
As far as I know, they have 2 cats and one dog.

The thing is, by brother and his wife are now separated and will likely get divorced soon. I have no sympathy for either of them, as both of our families told them they were not mature enough (they were both just out of highschool.) But my BF and I are worried about Molly. SIL cant keep the dog if she moves home, which she may have to, and my brother (a marine) can not have a dog while in barracks. I'm trying to see if I can take the dog so it doesn't end up in a pound. I wish I could take the cats too, but my townhome does not allow them.

Edit: Related and very sad
September 22, 2011
That definitely hit a hard place with me.
It's upsetting when shit like that happens.
No wonder I'm a misanthrope.
Humans are cruel, tyrannical, heartless creatures.
We believe that just because animals aren't bipedal and don't speak some kind of decipherable language that they're lower lifeforms when really, they are sentient and feel just as we do.
Dogs and cats are more sensitive than us because truth is, we lost touch with nature a long time ago and we'll never get that connection back.
Sigh.
Sorry for the rant-ish thing.
I had to get that out.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
September 22, 2011
If breeders want to have pets they should have to give up kyds. As soon as that happens, our pet population will not suffer at the hands of humans.
Heartbreaking.....
September 22, 2011
It baffles me how someone can look into the eyes of a helpless animal and still abuse/throw it away. I got my newest puppy because a coworker's friend was going to take him and four others to the pound, but they made sure to call my friend and her husband first because they knew she wouldn't be able to say no. At first she did, but then begged her husband to "At least save the little one", and then promptly called me and asked if I'd be his forever home, since she and her husband already had six of their own. The other four were put in the night box at the animal shelter and we don't know what happened to them. And I don't . . . I just don't understand. I look at him wiggling around in our laps and staring up at us with those buggy little brown eyes of his with so much trust and I can't fathom how anyone could have just thrown him away :'(
September 22, 2011
all my pets have been rescues...i would never go to a breeder because i feel like there are so many loving animals who needs homes that i would rather go to the shelters. it just breaks my heart the way some people treat animals.

as for the the people-breeders (who supposedly LOVE children!) maybe they could stop breeding and start adopting. but no, they all want their OWN and want ot experience pregnancy. blergh.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley

Humans are so fucking overrated it's not funny.

When was the last time you saw a Labrador attack someone with a knife for a measly $10? A British Blue posing as a Nigerian prince and offering you millions if you send him a certain amount of money? A drunken Dalmatian beating his wife after his football team lost the game? A Siamese dependent on heroin? A German Shepherd who happens to have a gambling problem? A white cat hurling racial abuse at a black cat?

The message is simple. We humans ain't all that. Animals are more civilized than we are.

Fuck humans and the pollution-spewing monstrosities they ride in.
September 22, 2011
The more I see stuff like this the more I'm convinced that animals are superior to people.
smile rolling left righteyes2
jbs
pepper labeija NLI
September 22, 2011
Damn. This post made me have a massive sadgasm sad smiley
September 23, 2011
They do it because they CAN. I think they would throw away their children too if it wasn't considered such a terrible thing. Sadly, people just don't think, no matter what they are getting themselves into. Humanity is shit.
That post was hilarious! Quit anthropormorphizing animals. They're not little people in fur coats and they don't have human emotions.

How many of you sobbing over a puppy eat meat and wear leather?

Hypocrites!

Hi! I'm a fuckface troll who works for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland! Write to my employer and tell them what a great job I'm doing trolling your site during work hours! Maybe they'll fire me and I'll have to prostitute myself to feed my kids. Thanks! heart

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Location US, United States
City Owings Mills, MD 21117
Organization Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Maryland
ISP Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Maryland
AS Number AS2386 AT&T Data Communications Services
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

Registered with the email addy skydiver489@hotmail.com
September 23, 2011
Well, I don't eat meat or wear leather. Animals feel fear and pain without question or debate, that is enough
September 23, 2011
Mullitia
That post was hilarious!

I do not see the humor in a healthy pet being euthanized.
September 23, 2011
Mullitia
They're not little people in fur coats and they don't have human emotions.

And that's why I prefer the company of animals.
September 23, 2011
frenzy
aren't bipedal and don't speak some kind of decipherable language

Ironic that the same can be said for kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 23, 2011
Mullitia
That post was hilarious! Quit anthropormorphizing animals. They're not little people in fur coats and they don't have human emotions.

Hypocrites!

Hi! I'm a fuckface troll who works for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland! Write to my employer and tell them what a great job I'm doing trolling your site during work hours! Maybe they'll fire me and I'll have to prostitute myself to feed my kids. Thanks! heart

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

Just wanted to add that poking around the CareFirst (BCBS Maryland) website they don't have a direct link for a customer service page or email address but there are phone numbers people can call to report this lazy, shitbag troll if they feel so inclined. I know I'll certainly be calling next week during business hours in addition to sending a typed complaint letter :biggrin2
How sad that people can be so ignorant as to get a pet and never take care of it.
I much more prefer animals over kids anyday. Animals are smarter and never talk or guzzle up the time/money kids do.
September 23, 2011
This thing is about a dog but it also happens to cats (duh).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 23, 2011
i hate it when people throw away have to give up their pets after they spawned just because their precious little fuckers are allergic to the pets or they're afraid the pets might use teh preciuuz little fucker as a chewing toy.
they should throw the little fuckers away instead, because the pets had been there FIRST AND LONGER than the little fuckers.
ranting
the pets had been loyal and giving unconditional love--what they got in return is, they're thrown into a dumpster as soon as their people companion had something 'more worth living than them'

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
September 23, 2011
Mullitia

Hypocrites!

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

the world 'fail' on flames
-cracks knuckles-
Prepare for the troll to be trolled.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
September 23, 2011
frenzy
Mullitia

Hypocrites!

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

the world 'fail' on flames
-cracks knuckles-
Prepare for the troll to be trolled.

Hey troll, why not stop wasting taxpayer time and money and do your job. Not trolling where you are not welcomed, due to not being Childfree. Btw, couldn't you read that this is a CHILDFREE forum? Illiterate much?

lab mom
September 23, 2011
I put that up as my status. Thank you, SS. This is why I also prefer animals to humans.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login