Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Have Yourself Spayed or Neutered, Fucking Breeders
September 24, 2011
Mullitia
That post was hilarious! Quit anthropormorphizing animals. They're not little people in fur coats and they don't have human emotions.

How many of you sobbing over a puppy eat meat and wear leather?

Hypocrites!

Hi! I'm a fuckface troll who works for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland! Write to my employer and tell them what a great job I'm doing trolling your site during work hours! Maybe they'll fire me and I'll have to prostitute myself to feed my kids. Thanks! heart

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Location US, United States
City Owings Mills, MD 21117
Organization Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Maryland
ISP Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Maryland
AS Number AS2386 AT&T Data Communications Services
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

Registered with the email addy skydiver489@hotmail.com

Someone who cares this little fof dependent animals is someone who cares even less for humans. Of course this is why such a walking piece of inhumanity works for big insurance, an indstry that isn't about caring, it's about racking in profits and not about helping care for people.

I'm not surprised at the Insurance Douchebag - just another reason why American healthcare is in the state it's in.

I totally prefer the company of animals to humans. I have no comprehension of people who are "not animal people", would harm animals and don't take care of animals who are in their care.

I'm also disgusted by people who refuse to spay and neuter. I think before an animal is adopted out to someone, it should be spayed or neutered. People shouldn't have the option of getting it done. I also believe, like parenting, there should be some kind of test people pass before they can adopt an animal. If you can barely take care of yourself, chances are you won't be able to properly take care of a pet (or a person).
September 24, 2011
Many people don't get their pets spayed or neutered because they're all "I wouldn't want someone doing that to me just because I'm horny!" Which is exactly WHY it SHOULD be done, ESPECIALLY to THEM. angry flipping off

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 24, 2011
I do volunteer work at a local no-kill cat shelter where every cat is spayed or neutered, given shots, microchipped, etc before it can be adopted.

But you know what irks me the most about assholes who claim that it is "against nature" for pets to be sterilized?

In the case of cats, these morons are usually the first to get cats declawed (which is FAR more crippling than getting spayed or neutered), taking away the cat's natural defenses. Stupid breederbrain assholes.
September 24, 2011
selidororous
I do volunteer work at a local no-kill cat shelter where every cat is spayed or neutered, given shots, microchipped, etc before it can be adopted.

But you know what irks me the most about assholes who claim that it is "against nature" for pets to be sterilized?

In the case of cats, these morons are usually the first to get cats declawed (which is FAR more crippling than getting spayed or neutered), taking away the cat's natural defenses. Stupid breederbrain assholes.

[offtopic] I cant believe any ethical vet would actually declaw a cat or debark a dog. I actually had an argument once witha breeder moo who bought a pet coatimundi- for those that don't know, this is a coati:

Anyway, this stupid cunt basically argued that she wouldn't "risk her children's welfare" by having a clawed coatimundi in the house. Um, how about you don't risk your kids by putting an exotic wild mammal in the house??? The argument was unbelievable...I'm entitled to get whatever animal I want and alter it in any way so it suits my living arrangement. Cunt. This is just another example of the hypocrisy similar to the "but its againt nayyyyture" argument. Breeders are ignorant, hypocrite fucktards.
The puppy does not belong on the landfill in the black plastic bag, the fucking human that abandoned it does! Fucking piece of shit breeders!
September 24, 2011
I remembered another one from the "breeder pet-hypocrite files".

The ones who get their cat declawed because "you can't trust cats with baybees and smawl chyldrun" but continue to have a pit-bull or rottweiler running the house.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

September 24, 2011
KitsNotKids
They do it because they CAN. I think they would throw away their children too if it wasn't considered such a terrible thing. Sadly, people just don't think, no matter what they are getting themselves into. Humanity is shit.

Yeah, we all saw what happened in Nebraska with that "safe haven" law.
September 24, 2011
I just sent the Blue Cross / Blue Shield this note, to their Provider Relations Department. I'm sure they'll know what to do from here.

Dear Blue Cross / Blue Shield,
I don't know if you are aware of an employee trolling on internet forums during work hours. Our board received this message from one of your employees just a few hours ago:

Mullitia
That post was hilarious! Quit anthropormorphizing animals. They're not little people in fur coats and they don't have human emotions.

Hypocrites!

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

In case you are interested, this thread was regarding the importance of spaying / neutering cats and dogs, and our board members were expressing their distress over individuals who do not do their responsibility as pet owners.
I don't know what your policy is regarding employees, but this sort of behavior is not appreciated in our little community, and we would appreciate it if you could address this matter immediately...after all, you do have a reputation to consider.
Many thanks
September 24, 2011
Well played, mumofsixbirds. thumbs upup
September 24, 2011
At least the troll might get its internet restricted at work. There are plenty of people on here who can't use this (and other) site(s) from work due to their being blocked.

Mullitia

Hypocrites!

Hi! I'm a fuckface troll who works for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland! Write to my employer and tell them what a great job I'm doing trolling your site during work hours! Maybe they'll fire me and I'll have to prostitute myself to feed my kids. Thanks! heart

IP Address 170.22.178.20
Host 170.22.178.20
Latitude 39°43'70" North
Longitude 76°78'18" West

Haw haw! Busted!
I'm still giggling @ "I'm a fuckface troll..."

Hahaha, nice work getting fuckface outed, MO6B.
@herbalgeek: Yeah, we all saw what happened in Nebraska with that "safe haven" law.

:jump
September 25, 2011
I don't know what's worse - people who get animals, neglect them, and dump them for daring to want attention, or people who just abuse their animals to death. And I hate the morons who say that female cats and dogs should be allowed the "joy" of experiencing giving birth at least once, or how it's cruel to neuter male animals because, "Durr a human male wouldn't like that!" Yes, but human males have a bit more brain function and can control where their penises go (usually). Animals act on instinct. So no, fix your damn animals. I know someone who threw away two female cats because they were unaltered and went into heat every couple of weeks. One was tossed out and then the person adopted one of that first cat's kittens (which was also female).

Gorgeous, friendly cats, but the howling all night long was too annoying and spaying them would have cut into Person's substance fund, so it was just easier to dump her out. WHY do people bother getting animals if they're not going to take care of them? I can ask the same of people who have kids they neglect. Why bother if you're not even going to make a half-assed effort? That's why I wonder why my mother brought home a second dog - she constantly yells at him and smacks him because he barks. She will only put maybe a half cup of water in their bowl at a time because she doesn't feel like walking them when they "make pigs out of themselves" and drink for a good 30 seconds. She even says she hates barking, but she brought home a hyperactive yappy little mutt. It boggles the mind.

Animals are not disposable. They aren't toys that you can just donate when you tire of them. This is why I fucking hate it when I mention my current living situation problems and people tell me how dumb I am for not leaving my cats behind to get out. I've had my cats for years and I refuse to just abandon them like broken-down vehicles.

I digress. It is not hard to alter a pet - most vet clinics will work with you so you only have to pay a little each month if you can't pay the price of the surgery in one fell swoop. But breeders can't be arsed to give up a few bucks a month because they might not be able to have DirecTV, high-speed internet, a new phone every week, manicures, designer clothing, nice cars, and a dumptruck full of toys for every one of their brats.

And awesome ownage of the troll. Serves them right for bitching from a work computer.
September 25, 2011
KitsNotKids
selidororous

[offtopic] I cant believe any ethical vet would actually declaw a cat or debark a dog. I actually had an argument once witha breeder moo who bought a pet coatimundi- for those that don't know, this is a coati:

Anyway, this stupid cunt basically argued that she wouldn't "risk her children's welfare" by having a clawed coatimundi in the house. Um, how about you don't risk your kids by putting an exotic wild mammal in the house??? The argument was unbelievable...I'm entitled to get whatever animal I want and alter it in any way so it suits my living arrangement. Cunt. This is just another example of the hypocrisy similar to the "but its againt nayyyyture" argument. Breeders are ignorant, hypocrite fucktards.

Who the fuck owns a coatimundi? I thought it was illegal to own exotic animals like that. Sounds like the moo needed to have a brain bleaching ::brbl
September 25, 2011
Depends on what state you are in, California bans everything from ferrets to proper exotics, whereas in other states there are no laws. In my country you can keep anything not considered dangerous so long as you have the CITES certificates and stuff in place. I read an article about a woman who owned an ELEPHANT in the states not so long ago. In some places you can keep chimps, tigers, anything (as evidence by the Travis the chimp "incident"). I'm pro exotic, to an extent (as in, sugar glider or hedgehog not quite the same as a monkey) but IMO if you need to alter it to keep it in your home without it ripping your kids faces open, you should probably just fucking leave it where it is.
I take it the troll's post was removed, because I can't see it on the wall anymore.

Also, that coatmundi is so cute! I wouldn't mind owning one of those. :emoheart
September 26, 2011
Worst of all are breeders who give up animals because they shat a loaf, and The Precious Baybee Snowflake's needs come first. Breeders like that are the most inhuman, self-centered monsters on earth. And yes, there really are monsters living among us.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 26, 2011
KitsNotKids
Depends on what state you are in, California bans everything from ferrets to proper exotics, whereas in other states there are no laws. In my country you can keep anything not considered dangerous so long as you have the CITES certificates and stuff in place. I read an article about a woman who owned an ELEPHANT in the states not so long ago. In some places you can keep chimps, tigers, anything (as evidence by the Travis the chimp "incident"). I'm pro exotic, to an extent (as in, sugar glider or hedgehog not quite the same as a monkey) but IMO if you need to alter it to keep it in your home without it ripping your kids faces open, you should probably just fucking leave it where it is.

You know, I sometimes think that it would be cool to have a pet bat or a platypus, but common sense prevails. Maybe these people have a thought process that hasn't been developed past that of an average 6 year old, maybe they have money burning a hole in their pockets, or just need to be different that badly. I don't get it. Who would want to clean up elephant shit, or have to worry about procuring the quantity of raw meat needed to fed a tiger?

Oh, and I found this on the ASPCA website.

As one dealer of exotic animals put it, "If it walks, crawls, slithers or flies, chances are we have it." That's true of diseases, too. Estimates vary, but experts agree that at least one in three reptiles harbors salmonella and shigella. The percentage of reptiles with salmonella is probably 77 to 90 percent. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says that 90 percent of imported green iguanas carry "some strain of intestinal bacteria."

Renquist and Whitney (1987) give an excellent summary of many of the diseases that primates alone can transmit to people. They report that up to 25 percent of both imported and domestically bred macaques have or have had the herpes B virus.

Here is a partial list of diseases with which exotic animals can infect humans: chlamydia, giardia, hepatitis A, rabies, ringworm, tuberculosis, measles, monkey pox, marburg virus, molloscum contagiosum, dermatophytosis, candidiasis, streptothricosis, yaba virus, campylobacteriosis, klebsiella and amebiasis; as well as infections from various nematodes, cestodes and arthropods. Although some of these diseases are not life-threatening, some are very serious, even fatal.

Uhh, no thanks.
September 26, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Worst of all are breeders who give up animals because they shat a loaf, and The Precious Baybee Snowflake's needs come first. Breeders like that are the most inhuman, self-centered monsters on earth. And yes, there really are monsters living among us.

This type of fucknut is *almost* as bad as the breeder bastard who deliberately acquires a helpless pet for their rotten kid to abuse - "Gee, this defenseless kitten will be a great learning experience for little Fuckface and make him a more well-rounded kyd!" (because as every filthy idiot breeder knows, animals are just meat puppet toys put here for human advancement and amusement and are thus nothing more than disposable tools for our entertainment) and then Fuckface proceeds to immediately try to flush the kitten down the commode.

When I hear about breeders giving their animals to better homes, I say GOOD. The pet is better off without them!
September 26, 2011
Just got this message today from the fraud department of Blue Cross / Blue Shield:

Thank you for this information. It will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review & follow-up.
Sincerely,
Terry Bowers
Staff Investigator
Special Investigations Unit

I have a feeling that our little animal-hatin' troll will be dealt with in a swift and professional manner.
September 26, 2011
mumofsixbirds
Just got this message today from the fraud department of Blue Cross / Blue Shield:

Thank you for this information. It will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review & follow-up.
Sincerely,
Terry Bowers
Staff Investigator
Special Investigations Unit

I have a feeling that our little animal-hatin' troll will be dealt with in a swift and professional manner.

Eh, well it may or may not elicit consequences. But it is nice to see that they at least put out automated emails.

September 26, 2011
It drives me nuts when people think it's ok to let their dog or cat have a litter so they can experience motherhood or have their brat witness the miracle of birth or some crap like that. I've erased what I was going to post about 5 times now, this whole topic makes me so sad and angry. It's definitely a very hot topic for me. I volunteered at a no-kill shelter but I saw my share of broken souls there and I would leave the shelter every day wishing I could get my hands on the bastards who abused and dumped them off.
September 27, 2011
Bats are pretty cool but they would make bad pets considering they live in colonies. They strike me as too social so you would have to have a lot of them.

I think I would put up a bat house if I had a yard....they eat mosquitos like no tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login