Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disgusting Panera Bread Commercial Where a Man Eats off Baybee's Butt

Posted by bell_flower 
Disgusting Panera Bread Commercial Where a Man Eats off Baybee's Butt
October 26, 2015
***Warning*****gross alert.

I could hardly believe it when I saw this commercial. Thankfully, it's on Youtube so I can share.

Not a joke. Da fuq?

So much fail:

Who does their ads?
Does the person who approved this commercial have the faintest idea about running a restaurant? Where your fucking food needs to be as far away from shit as possible?

Some of the commentary agrees this is disgusting, however, there are more than a few who miss the point completely. One chick says baybees need to be held like fine china, but fails to see anything else amiss.

Another one seems to be saying eating off a baybee's butt is wrong, although it's hard to decipher because of the poor grammar and wall o' text. She is also crying "racism" and she careens off into this:

"this is almost bordering on forced insist. how is this not sexual assault?"

Too bad nobody insisted she learn to read and write before she visits the internet.

People who don't see this as wrong are probably the same people who think changing a baby's diaper on a table in a restaurant is a-okay. And they are probably the same people who think that all the population can fit into texas and that urine and shit are potable beverages.
When I first saw this commercial, I thought it was some kind of joke. Eating off a fucking DIAPER?? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever viewed. I called my husband in the room, and he agreed that it was a gross display and it would NOT encourage him to eat whatever the duh was eating. Gross, unhygienic and just plain weird.

Of course, there will be breeders out there who can totally relate. That is the audience I think this sick, disgusting Panera Bread is going for. Euuuchhh.
Glad to see I'm not alone in my revulsion to duh eating off the diaper! Actually, everyone in Panera commercials eats like savages, like those teen football players with their cheeks stuffed with bread and that Asian chick plowing through salad. Gross! And the Panera near my house is filthier than McDonald's, I'll never eat there again.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I went to a Panera Bread once because that's where my mother in law wanted to go for her birthday and I ended up having a panic attack. Never went back.

I saw this commercial about a month ago and it prompted me to do a Google search on it to see if I was the only one who thought it was disgusting. From what I read on the web Panera's marketing has gone downhill. It reminds me of how bad the Quiznos fetal rat commercials.

Whoever approved that ad with the baby should be fired.
Re: Disgusting Panera Bread Commercial Where a Man Eats off Baybee's Butt
October 26, 2015
I have contacted Panera customer relations.
cassia
I have contacted Panera customer relations.

I would love to see their response for suggesting eating off something that could contain fecal matter is a good idea.
I can see if it is Subway when Jared was working for them....

But seriously. Not everyone thinks babies are cute little marketing devices, and eating off their shit crusted asses most definitely is not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Best part is some advertising exec from that corporation thought this would really be a great idea. And folks higher up on the board approved this. Much like Coke did with the new Coke. So now as a result ill guarantee they will lose market shares, a lot of money in sales and franchises will suffer because of this. They get paid huge salaries to make these decisions. But, I see a growing trend in these disgusting commercials. . I don't get paid to make their decisions, but I would think the purpose of a food type commercial is to make you hungry and crave their product. How in the hell does this commercial accomplish that?
October 27, 2015
Guessing the message is wholesome food for bizzy breeders. Considering how breeders are obsessed with bodily functions and their brats they probably think a sandwich tastes better when eaten of their baybees ass.

Saw that commercial on tv once and decided Panera is no longer for me. For every person who complains to corporate about 5-6 simply stop eating there.
October 27, 2015
Noodler
I went to a Panera Bread once because that's where my mother in law wanted to go for her birthday and I ended up having a panic attack.

That happened to me at a Long John Silvers once ~
Actually, that was a HORRIFYING ORDEAL that made me violently ill FOR DAYS -
GAH

Yes, this ad is straight up GROSS.

I found myself wondering too - why can't people sit down and eat like civilized humans? You can't put the child in a high chair and sit at the table and eat like a human being? I thought this the other day even - for B'Fast I had a corn muffin + a half of pumpkin muffin. The corn muffins I had made myself and froze those, the pumpkin was something I got from the store. I decided to toast these under the oven broiler and put a bit of butter on them. Did that and then put them on a plate and then *sat down at the table and ate like a Civilized Person*.

I could've just stood over the sink and crammed them in, but -
Yeah - I'm not a COW.

Hey - maybe these people could just tie on feedbags improvised from diapers?
How revolting.

The one time I ate at a Panera - just to find out what all the hoopla was about the restaurant - was also the last time. Their bread is not day-old, it's week-old, none of the fillings are fresh, and just eugh.

But yeah the diaper bit - I hope Panera gets rid of their whacko marketing managers/directors.
October 27, 2015
Considering how much breeders love to change their loaves' shit rags on restaurant tabletops (because bathroom changing tables are "too dirty"), you're probably pretty much eating off a baby's ass when you eat on one of their tables. I never thought Panera was OMG to die for (I think it's overpriced too), but I have even less reason to eat there now. But I'm sure if the commercial showed someone eating food off a sexy man's or woman's ass, all the mommies would be screeching about how inappropriate it is. Anything where someone's mouth is near a child's ass in a commercial is inappropriate. I'm no prude or anything, but seeing a restaurant's food eaten off anyone's ass does not make me want to go there to eat. It just makes me think (or reaffirms my belief) that their food tastes like ass and that my money will be better spent elsewhere.
This Panera commercial is just as bad - screaming brats, a toadler's face smeared with strawberries, a preggo leaning over the table and some bearded pedo at the end. A tour de force of suck!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-L-540gxys

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Once upon a time, like 2001, they were smaller and the food was pretty good. As with other places, the bigger it got the more quality suffered. I generally just go through the drive thru or go for the cinnamon crunch calorie bomb bagel on occasion.

They are definitely catering to the breeders...why would sandwich shops need a kiddie menu?

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 28, 2015
Zzelda
Noodler
I went to a Panera Bread once because that's where my mother in law wanted to go for her birthday and I ended up having a panic attack.

That happened to me at a Long John Silvers once ~
Actually, that was a HORRIFYING ORDEAL that made me violently ill FOR DAYS -
GAH

Yes, this ad is straight up GROSS.

I found myself wondering too - why can't people sit down and eat like civilized humans? You can't put the child in a high chair and sit at the table and eat like a human being? I thought this the other day even - for B'Fast I had a corn muffin + a half of pumpkin muffin. The corn muffins I had made myself and froze those, the pumpkin was something I got from the store. I decided to toast these under the oven broiler and put a bit of butter on them. Did that and then put them on a plate and then *sat down at the table and ate like a Civilized Person*.

I could've just stood over the sink and crammed them in, but -
Yeah - I'm not a COW.

Hey - maybe these people could just tie on feedbags improvised from diapers?

I'm gonna go with one of the commenters on youtube-

"It is a fact that American media thrives on low-class pop culture and pumps out sickening messages to a presumed audience of vulgar idiots."

Panera tries to be so hipster kewl. It's kewl to be a low class, mannerless entltle-twat. That is what I see in these ads. Gimme severely overpriced crap food we pretend is "healthy" so we can act like savages just because we feel like it.
This is disgusting, but not much surprises me about how disgusting breeders are any more.
I like Panera, but I rarely go because their food is so overpriced. Half a sandwich and a cup of soup or salad puts me back nearly $10. If I want a drink that's not water, add another $3. For $13, I can go to a grocery store and buy the ingredients to make several Panera meals.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Unfortunately, my boss dragged me to Panera today and I thought of you guys. At least there were no kids, just middle-manager working stiffs trying to pretend they're not in a glorified Wendy's. And those big dirty soup bowls left on tables skeeve me out.

--------------------
October 28, 2015
hana
Guessing the message is wholesome food for bizzy breeders....

bizzy breeders = good one!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login