Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nominations for the sterilization list

Posted by freya 
Nominations for the sterilization list
November 04, 2015
Like to start a new thread where we can nominate special folk for a sterilization list: if you were king/queen of the world who would you nominate?

Start with a guy from the news today, he killed a friend (a mature man who could defend himself) because he ate the last piece of chicken: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/11/04/texas-man-stabbed-to-death-by-friend-after-taking-last-piece-chicken-police-say/
Re: Nominations for the sterilization list
November 05, 2015
Kardashian/Jenner with an added time machine.

Just because.
November 05, 2015
any of those dead behind the eyes sister wives kids
November 05, 2015
Me. Damn pronatalist bastards
November 05, 2015
Snooki and JWoww. Enough said.
November 05, 2015
Get a TARDIS and go back in time to sterilize Mama June from that Honey Boo Boo show. Ma and Pa Duggar, too.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 05, 2015
aes sedai

She's already bred so it's too late.
November 05, 2015
How about this cow?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/boy-asks-judge-to-keep-mom-in-prison-%E2%80%98i-seen-her-stab-my-dad-clean-through-the-heart%E2%80%99/ar-BBmSdx7?li=AAadgLE

She had known this man since childhood. They had one kid, Bradyn, when they were 20 or 21 and then a few years later, popped out another, Brooklynn.

Duh put his child in a time out, they ended up fighting. She picked up a knife, stabbed duh 'clean through the heart' to quote Bradyn, killing him at 25.

Moo was sentenced to 10 years in prison. They agreed that letting her out is important because she is a mawm and needs to see her children - who are scared of her.
In all of this, her and babby duh broke up and she went elsewhere and got knocked up again. What do you want to bet she has never worked until she went to jail, just bred? If she can do that to the man she supposedly loved than what would she do to her now teenage children who will be 15 and 13 by the time she is released?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
November 05, 2015
JohnDrake
aes sedai

She's already bred so it's too late.

Still, society needs to keep her from ever breeding again.

If Miley Cyrus ever breeds, I'm moving to Antarctica.
November 05, 2015
This family did stop their line on purpose

bookworm
Kardashian/Jenner with an added time machine.

Just because.

This would save the US so much grief at so many levels! And embarrassment too.
November 05, 2015
Warren Jeff's mother and any sister wives too.
November 07, 2015
Beyucky and JizzLee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Anonymous User
November 07, 2015
creativelycf

She had known this man since childhood. They had one kid, Bradyn, when they were 20 or 21 and then a few years later, popped out another, Brooklynn.

Anyone who thinks Bradyn and Brooklynn are good names. FFS.
November 07, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Get a TARDIS and go back in time to sterilize Mama June from that Honey Boo Boo show. Ma and Pa Duggar, too.

I'd like to join you and find Alan Thicke. And Gloria Loring just to be on the safe side.
November 07, 2015
Donald Trump, Chris Christie, Rick Santorum, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, and every politician who would limit, or restrict women's bodily autonomy.

Snip their kids, too.
November 07, 2015
Take a look over at the Patio, there is someone who will soon lose their job at a power plant and he is only 29 and has 5 kids already. I say the governor of NY should get Proctor and Gamble to open a Pampers factory there to employ all those people who have to support their too-large families.
November 08, 2015
Prince George and Princess Charlotte. No more inbred freaks to reign over us, please.
November 08, 2015
trekkie monster
Beyucky and JizzLee.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes them... it was absolutely disgusting that their security guards took over a whole hospital wing when she gave birth to little Green Envy or whatever she is called.
November 08, 2015
All the duggars
November 09, 2015
Broadly speaking, as I can picture very limited exceptions to some of these:

1. Anyone who has already had two or more children, no exceptions. ("Or more" accounts for triplets, etc.) Seven billion miracles are enough. God ain't exactly creating extra Earths nearby to plunder for resources. I don't want to hear any garbage about children funding my Social Security and all that, because those programs won't be there for me anyway. And many of today's kids are fucked up and can't work—think autards, for example—so they won't be contributing, but leeching.

2. Anyone who cannot have children without medical intervention such as IVF or fertility treatments. Yo! You idiots doing this stuff, nature is trying to tell you something. Adopt one of the kids languishing in foster care and orphanages instead. If your DNA were all that, you'd be able to have your own without help.

3. Anyone convicted of a violent felony.

4. Anyone with a history of mental illness severe enough to have been committed to a psych ward for longer than a token few days.

5. Anyone with serious inheritable medical issues that would cause offspring to have severe handicaps, early death, inability to work for life, etc.

6. Anyone with mental retardation or autism severe enough either not to be able to care for a child or not to know right from wrong.

7. Anyone unable to work. Remember Heath Campbell, who named his kids after Hitler and other Nazi figures? He was unable to read and had other nebulous "disabilities", so he received public assistance for being unable to work. The irony is intense. Yeah, he's a prime example of someone who should be on the list.

Yup, I'm a total maximum asshole. Sorry. Bring on the flame wars. But I'll bet a lot of you here quietly agree with at least some of this. There are too many dysfunctional children and far too many dysfunctional adults having such children. The CF get to put up with all this and pay and pay and pay...
November 09, 2015
kman

7. Anyone unable to work. Remember Heath Campbell, who named his kids after Hitler and other Nazi figures? He was unable to read and had other nebulous "disabilities", so he received public assistance for being unable to work. The irony is intense. Yeah, he's a prime example of someone who should be on the list.

Yup, I'm a total maximum asshole. Sorry. Bring on the flame wars. But I'll bet a lot of you here quietly agree with at least some of this. There are too many dysfunctional children and far too many dysfunctional adults having such children. The CF get to put up with all this and pay and pay and pay...

It's startling, ok maybe not, the number of morons who claim to be Nazis yet under a fascist regime would be some the first into the Aktion 4 program. Campbell would be the quintessential case.

Fortunately the slimy little dirtbag never got his kids back.

@kman

As an extension to your mental illness, I would say an evaluation should be required to breed, and anyone found to be a narcissist should be sterilized. My brother and SIL are narcissists, and their first spawn is a narcissist as well. She is an evil manipulative little bitch, and she wouldn't be here if narcs weren't allowrd to spawn.

Anyone with repeat charges, even if minor. Repeat shoplifters, drunk and disorderlies, etc. shouldn't be allowed to raise more criminals.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
November 10, 2015
Matt Walsh. If I could borrow the time machine I would just say his mother. Such a total douche canoe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login