Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

22 year old man kills his kid to be with CF girlfriend

Posted by cfdavep 
22 year old man kills his kid to be with CF girlfriend
January 13, 2016
http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/14046-dad-killed-son-3-in-fear-of-losing-his-girlfriend-who-disliked-children-prosecutors

Of course she may have disliked the kid because it was not hers and will end up with them in 10 years. He was 22 and I am almost certain that the kid was not planned. The courts are pointing out her "unbelievable" blogs where she mentions her "strong dislike" of kids. Still, if you can't stand kids why date someone who has one, also he seemed to care for the kid until he realized just how life changing and restrictive kids can be. A reverse Susan Smith
Re: 22 year old man kills his kid to be with CF girlfriend
January 13, 2016
So his girlfriend's blogs about disliking kids were "unbelievable", yet Susan Smith's boyfriend not wanting her kids was not used to defame him, in her case.

This guy is just not right. He's a murderer, but having a girlfriend that doesn't like kids doesn't turn someone into a child-killer.
January 13, 2016
Oh, good, yet another case where another idiot duh with buyer's remorse decides to kill his kid and the CF will once again become the villains and get the blame for insidiously implanting the idea that living without children is awesome to the point that breeders want to kill their own progeny. The girlfriend is going to get destroyed in the press for not doing her duty as a woman and mindlessly breeding and even daring to not like children and their antics. Somehow, the focus won't be on the asshole who murdered his son.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 13, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
Oh, good, yet another case where another idiot duh with buyer's remorse decides to kill his kid and the CF will once again become the villains and get the blame for insidiously implanting the idea that living without children is awesome to the point that breeders want to kill their own progeny. The girlfriend is going to get destroyed in the press for not doing her duty as a woman and mindlessly breeding and even daring to not like children and their antics. Somehow, the focus won't be on the asshole who murdered his son.

This is exactly what I was thinking. What makes me think that Dr. Poo will do a revisit to our site and start demonizing us again simply for being childfree, when the real killer is the breeder duh?

She is also only a teenaged girl. What teenaged girl wants to start raising ANYBODY'S kid? But because she's CF, she will be the evil one, and the murderous duh will be seen as someone who is lovesick and did it to save the relationship.

Where's that puke emoticon when I really need it?

I just wanted to add that I think it's pretty damned stupid for anyone to give an ultimatum such as, "It's your kid or me", but since we're talking about a seventeen year old snowflake, nothing surprises me.
January 13, 2016
I remember the Susan Smith boyfriend. I don't think his name ever even came out, but I think he was from a wealthy NC family and was a playboy type who was just briefly using Smith. People were probably afraid to accuse him of anything due to family money. Yet if he was a financially poor CF'er who high tailed it out of there after meeting the kids the accusations would be there that it was a team effort to put the kids in the lake and the accusations would be way worse if it were a female CF person.

I think the girl above realized she wanted nothing to do with his mess of a life and moved on.
January 13, 2016
it's me or the kid?? perhaps...
either way, the child did not deserve to die
where is that moo in all this?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 13, 2016
cfdavep
I remember the Susan Smith boyfriend. I don't think his name ever even came out, but I think he was from a wealthy NC family and was a playboy type who was just briefly using Smith. People were probably afraid to accuse him of anything due to family money. Yet if he was a financially poor CF'er who high tailed it out of there after meeting the kids the accusations would be there that it was a team effort to put the kids in the lake and the accusations would be way worse if it were a female CF person.

I think the girl above realized she wanted nothing to do with his mess of a life and moved on.

Tom Findlay.

In detailing how strongly Smith felt about Findlay, prosecutors read aloud a letter she wrote to him a week before the drownings. "I want you to know that I have never felt with anyone the way I feel when I am with you. I have never felt so needed. You are a very special person and that is part of why making love to you is so wonderful.

" In a letter the next day, Findlay responded, "I could really fall for you" but added "I don't want children.

Frankly, he saw a psycho and used the kids as a convenient reason to end the fuckbuddy thing he had with her.

According to a deposition taken in March in connection with Susan and David's divorce (which became final in May), soon after she began working at Conso Products in 1993, Susan took up with Tom Findlay, the good-looking, 27-year-old son of the boss. Findlay stated that he and Susan slept together around 10 times, beginning in January 1994. They stopped seeing each other in March or April, he said, because David discovered their affair, but they started up again in September when Susan told Tom she was seeking a divorce.

Then, in October, Findlay sent Smith the now famous letter in which, it has been reported, he said he wanted to stop seeing her because he did not want the responsibility for her two children. But someone who has seen the two-page document insists that in fact this letter cannot have come as a shock to Smith: Findlay was answering a letter and card she had sent him and continuing a discussion the couple had been having about the reasons they should break up. In his letter, Findlay also writes that he is impressed because she has returned to night school and that he is proud she is taking steps to improve her life. But then Findlay adds that he is upset by Smith's "boy-crazy tendencies." He chides her for kissing and fondling the husband of another Conso employee when they, along with several other people, were nude together in a hot tub at the Findlay estate. "To be a nice girl," he writes, "you must act like a nice girl, and that doesn't include sleeping with married men."

A week later Susan and Findlay had several conversations in which, according to Findlay, Susan was "upset because David knew, or so she thought, some information that he was going to make public that upset her." At one point when Findlay tried to calm her, according to a source close to the investigation, she lashed out at him with a familiar weapon, claiming that she had slept with a member of his family-meaning his father. Heading back to the office, she told a friend, "I've just lost the best friend I ever had." After work, she picked up her boys from day care, went to meet a friend at the Hickory Nuts bar, then returned to Conso. While the friend watched Michael outside, Susan took Alex inside. This time she told Findlay that she had made up the bit about his father just to see how he would react. Findlay, frustrated, said he would call her and asked her to leave. She did. Three hours later she drowned her children. In her confession, Smith later described her feelings that night: "I had never felt so lonely and sad in my entire life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 13, 2016
if the freakin moo was in the picture, why did this prick (and smith, ((and all the other childed ass-hats))) why not give the children to the other partner if you wanna skip out

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 13, 2016
When a man doesn't want to raise someone else's kids, hell if he doesn't want to raise his own kids, society understands, but when a woman doesn't want to raise someone else's kids, she's a monster.
January 13, 2016
Here is a more detailed article:

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2016/01/nj_dads_rocky_relationship_laid_out_in_court_after.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

They mention the teenage girlfriend by name here. I won't dignify this by writing her name. She deserves some privacy in this.

This shit pisses me off. It looks as if the girl was getting out of the relationship, and redneck boyfriend just wouldn't have it. The article is really trying to spin it as if it's the girlfriend's fault that he decided to kill his own offspring, even though it states that she was away at college when he did the murderous deed.

The girl was probably trying to get out of the relationship, and who can blame her. So what does Cletus do? Instead of realizing that this girl he met on Tinder is off to bigger and better things, he kills his kid, thinking that murdering a child will suddenly make him more attractive to her.

I feel sorry for her, because her name is forever tarnished after this. Prosecutors aren't ruling her out as a suspect, but I think they're keeping her name out there as punishment for not automatically accepting his progeny, for refusing to play step-girlfriend and go gaga over little kids. We still live in a patriarcial, pro-natalist society. Any woman who vocally or publically shows her distain for children is seen as a pariah, a social outcast. She might have had nothing to do with this crime, but watch and see: they will find a way to spin this as her fault.

The idiotic comments are just as vicious:

She's not cooperating with investigators so that's a tell tale sign she was covering for him. She knew exactly what happened because it was her idea apparently. Can't wait to see the texts between these 2 disgusting excuses for human beings.

Supposedly there are texts where the girlfriend expresses her distain for the child and the fact that the father has him every weekend. She hated that because that's the only time she's able to see him.

There are some really asinine comments in there, but this is south Jersey, this is Zatoth's neighborhood, need I say more?
January 13, 2016
LOL. I was just reading a news article on something and one of the comments was by Zatoth. He/she is still using that same weird avatar.
January 13, 2016
22 isn't a man, that's barely more than a teenager. He's still plenty stupid. Maybe he drowned the kid because he was tired of teen girls not being interested in getting serious because they don't want to be a mom, and his dating pool shrunk considerably because of his precious accident.

"Hey, babe. You wanna watch my kid tonight, while I take a nap?"
"No... I'm going out to have fun with my friends. College starts in two months, better make the most of my time. But, I'm free next weekend."
"Great, you can be his mom next weekend, then!"
"..."

From the article:

"Creato reportedly logged into her social media accounts and at one point posed as the girl and told the boy to leave her alone."

"Shah said that on the night that Brendan was killed, Creato allegedly called his girlfriend eight times and that he noticed from her Snapchat account—a picture and video-sharing app—that she was with the “guy he was jealous of,” the paper reported."

Great. Possessive, stalking behavior, too.

"...he had been worried that the woman he loved had found someone else,"

Shouldn't you be happy for her, then? You're a loser.

"Creato did not confess to killing his son, but allegedly told investigators that he felt “jealous and anxious” in the hours before he noticed his son was missing..."

In that case, he will most definitely try and blame her for his actions, supposing they find forensic evidence that irrefutably points to him as the murderer.
January 13, 2016
The guy is a dumbass. No teenage girl is gonna stay with him forever, especially when she's going to college! Why would she do the long-term relationship shit with a Duh when she could be fooling around with unchilded boys on campus? And why did he stay with her when she made it clear she didn't like kids? My guess is he assumed that his cherub was the exception, or that he'd change her mind and she'd "come around." That didn't happen, so of course the logical thing is not to leave the girl and go find a woman who might be able to tolerate being a step-Moo, but to kill his kid in order to keep the CF girlfriend. Because murdering one's own kid is a great way to impress someone and prove to them that you are a stable, rational human being.

And with him getting into her online accounts and bitching at people who he thinks are getting too close to her to leave her alone is just good old-fashioned controlling behavior. Gee, I wonder why she wanted to break up with him. What did this guy expect, that he and this girl were going to be together forever when she openly expresses she doesn't like kids and they're in a long-distance relationship while she's away at college and able to meet boys who haven't ruined their lives yet? This was a fling and nothing more. The girl probably wanted to lose her virginity before going to college or something. I mean come on, what teenager bound for college wants to be with a single Duh long-term? Teens are dumb, but they're not that dumb.

Doesn't surprise me the news is trying to paint the girlfriend as being the guilty party. If she would have just been a normal woman who adores children, then this mouth-breather she was seeing wouldn't have killed his kid! Because, you know, she held a gun to his empty head and forced him to murder his child. Of course the girl and her family aren't cooperating - she did nothing fucking wrong! Her lunatic boyfriend completely voluntarily made the choice to kill his kid. Shame on the news for naming this poor girl - people who see her name (including future employers) and she will forever be associated with a child murderer, and she will be seen as the cause of that murder just because she existed.
January 14, 2016
According to the article, she asked him to give up the custody of the boy!
That hardly qualifies as instigation to murder.

"She told Creato that he would have to give up taking custody of Brendan every other weekend to be with her,
the Philadelphia Inquirer reported."

@ mumofsixbirds: Do you mean Dr. Phil?
He posted great advice to "bay-bee" topic,
he doesn't come across as a breeder-pleaser:
http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/27

"Don't feel guilty if the desire to have a baby isn't there.
A lot of women think there's something wrong with them if they don't want to have a family. There isn't."

"Life is about choices. You choose your behavior, and therefore you choose your consequences.
Don't choose the behavior if you can't deal with the consequences. Babies are a lot easier to make than they are to raise."
January 14, 2016
No, Dr. Drew. Star-fucking famewhoring shithead came trolling over here and other CF sites and demonizing the CF after that duh left his kid to roast in a car and he had CF sites in his browser history.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 14, 2016
@ paragon schitzophonic:
Thanks, I didn't know anything about that.

"On an episode of Loveline that aired last week, cohost Dr. Drew Pinsky fielded a call from a man in Florida who mentioned the pain his fiancee feels as a result of her endometriosis. In response, Dr. Drew referred to endometriosis as a "garbage bag disorder" and suggested that the man's fiancee wasn't really sick; instead she was probably someone who had been sexually abused as a child who was maybe kinda into being sick. This didn't go over well with women actually suffering from the incredibly painful disorder."

That's all what I need to know about him. What a genius! DOCTOR????
January 14, 2016
From what Nancy Disgrace said (she did plenty of cluck clucking over the gf not wanting to play mommy) he was breaking into her texts and social media. This is the type of person who would kill to get his way.

In the Susan Smith trial, they tried to demonize Tom Findlay too. But if you read his letter he never said Susan was the love of his life; he says the word "friends" around 20 times. He alludes that her fooling around with another in his own hot tub killed any notion of more than that.

This is the Dear John letter that John Findlay gave to Susan on Oct. 17, 1994. Many believe it is what motivated Susan Smith to kill her children.

Note: This is how the original letter was written. Corrections have not been made.

Dear Susan,

I hope you don't mind, but I think clearer when I am typing, so this letter is being written on my computer.

This is a difficult letter for me to write because I know how much you think of me. And I want you to know that I am flattered that you have such a high opinion of me. Susan, I value our friendship very much. You are one of the few people on this earth that I feel I can tell anything. You are intelligent, beautiful, sensitive, understanding, and possess many other wonderful qualities that I and many other men appreciate.

You will, without a doubt, make some lucky man a great wife. But unfortunately, it won't be me.

Even though you think we have much in common, we are vastly different. We have been raised in two totally different environments, and therefore, think totally different. That's not to say that I was raised better than you or vice versa, it just means that we come from two different backgrounds.

When I started dating Laura (his fiancee), I knew our backgrounds were going to be a problem. Right before I graduated from Auburn University in 1990, I broke up with a girl (Alison) that I had been dating for over two years. I loved Alison very much and we were very compatible. Unfortunately, we wanted different things out of life.

She wanted to get married and have children before the age of 28, and I did not. This conflict spurred our breakup, but we have remained friends through the years. After Alison, I was very hurt. I decided not to fall for anyone again until I was ready to make a long commitment.

For my first two years in Union, I dated very little.

In fact, I can count the number of dates I had on one hand. But then Laura came along. We met at Conso, and I fell for her like "a ton of bricks." Things were great at first and remained good for along time, but I knew deep in my heart that she was not the one for me. People tell me that when you find the person that you will want to spend the rest of your life with ... you will know it. Well, even though I fell enlove with Laura, I had my doubts about a long and lasting commitment, but I never said anything, and I eventually hurt her very, very deeply. I won't do that again.

Susan, I could really fall for you. You have so many endearing qualities about you, and I think that you are a terrific person. But like I have told you before, there are some things about you that aren't suited for me, and yes, I am speaking about your children. I'm sure that your kids are good kids, but it really wouldn't matter how good they may be ... the fact is, I just don't want children. These feelings may change one day, but I doubt it. With all of the crazy, mixed-up things that take place in this world today, I just don't have the desire to bring another life into it. And I don't want to be responsible for anyone elses children, either. But I am very thankful that there are people like you who are not so selfish as I am, and don't mind bearing the responsibility of children. If everyone thought the way that I do, our species would eventually become extinct.

But our differences go far beyond the children issue. We are just two totally different people, and eventually, those differences would cause us to break-up. Because I know myself so well, I am sure of this.

But don't be discouraged. There is someone out there for you. In fact, it's probably someone that you may not know at this time or that you may know, but would never expect. Either way, before you settle down with anyone again, there is something you need to do. Susan, because you got pregnant and married at such an early age, you missed out on much of your youth. I mean, one minute you were a kid, and the next minute you were having kids. Because I come from a place where everyone had the desire and the money to go to college, having the responsibility of children at such a young age is beyond my comprehension. Anyhow, my advice to you is to wait and be very choosy about your next relationship. I can see this may be a bit difficult for you because you are a bit boy crazy, but as the proverb states "good things come to those who wait." I am not saying you shouldn't go out and have a good time. In fact, I think you should do just that ... have a good time and capture some of that youth that you missed out on. But just don't get seriously involved with anyone until you have done the things in life that you want to do, first. Then the rest will fall in place.

Susan, I am not mad at you about what happened this weekend. Actually, I am very thankful. As I told you, I was starting to let my heart warm up to the idea of us going out as more than just friends. But seeing you kiss another man put things back into perspective. I remembered how I hurt Laura, and I won't let that happen again; and therefore, I can't let myself get close to you. We will always be friends, but our relationship will never go beyond that of friendship. And as for your relationship with B. Brown, of course you have to make your own decisions in life, but remember ... you have to live with the consequences also. Everyone is held accountable for their actions, and I would hate for people to perceive you as an unreputable person. If you want to catch a nice guy like me one day, you have to act like a nice girl. And you know, nice girls don't sleep with married men. Besides, I want you to feel good about yourself, and I am afraid that if you sleep with B. Brown or any other married man for that matter, you will lose your self-respect. I know I did when we were messing around earlier this year. So please, think about your actions before you do anything you will regret. I care for you, but also care for Susan Brown and I would hate to see anyone get hurt. Susan may say that she wouldn't care (copy unintelligible) husband had an affair, but you and I know, that is not true.

Anyhow, as I have already told you, you are a very special person. And don't let anyone tell you or make you feel any different. I see so much potential in you, but only you can make it happen. Don't settle for mediocre in life, go for it all and only settle for the best ... I do. I haven't told you this, but I am extremely proud of you for going to school. I am a firm believer in higher education, and once you obtain a degree from college, there is not stopping you. And don't let these idiot boys from Union make you feel like you are not capable or slow you down. After you graduate, you will be able to go anywhere you want in this world. And if you ever wanted to get a good job in Charlotte, my father is the right person to know. He and Koni know everyone who is anyone in the business world in Charlotte. And if I can ever help you with anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Well, this letter must come to an end. It is 11:50 p.m. and I am getting very sleepy. But I wanted to write you this letter because you are the one who is always making the effort for me, and I wanted to return the friendship. I've appreciated it when you have dropped me nice little notes, or cards, or the present at Christmas, and it is about time that I start putting a little effort into our friendship. Which reminds me, I thought long and hard about getting you something for your birthday, but I decided not to because I wasn't sure what you might think. Now I am sorry I didn't get you anything, so you can expect something from me at Christmas. But do not buy me anything for Christmas. All I want from you is a nice, sweet card ... I'll cherish that more than any store (copy illegible) present.

Again, you will always have my friendship. And your friendship is one that I will always look upon with sincere affection.

Tom

p.s. It's late, so please don't count off for spelling or grammar.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 14, 2016
This the danger of putting one's true feelings on the internet where your idenity is out in the open. I guess she told the guy to give up custody to the moo, NOT kill him. Now that the kid is dead her name is out there and the breeders are saying it was a team effort. I have met people in my life who feel that cf people who see kids as a total pain have no compassion for them when they are abused or die, but this is a new low. Blaming a woman for pushing a breeder over the edge. Women are considered evil sirens leading men down wrong paths
January 14, 2016
The girl is 17 and there is, or should be, a big difference between 17 and 22, especially with the guy having been a father. The girl is lucky he didn't kill her for leaving him or talking to other guys. How awful for the kid having a murderous psycho for a duh. The girl had nothing to do with this except for being naïve.

I know a moo who does this, dates duhs and then tries to separate them from their kyds. It doesn't work with normal men of course but the bad ones will give up their kids for some good pussy.
January 14, 2016
She is from Pennsylvania. While the age of consent is 16, there is this:

§ 3123 Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse
(7) who is less than 16 years of age and the person is four or more years older than the complainant and the complainant and person are not married to each other.

When the alleged victim is 16 or older and less than 18 years of age, and the alleged offender is over the age of 18, the Commonwealth may charge the offense of corruption of minors or unlawful contact with a minor, even if the activity was consensual:

§ 6301 Corruption of minors.
(a) Offense defined.– (1) Whoever, being of the age of 18 years and upwards, by any act corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of any crime, or who knowingly assists or encourages such minor in violating his or her parole or any order of court, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

In other words: she is still a kid. He is not. The media needs to stop vilifying a kid who doesn't want to deal with other people's kids. She may have been doing it to end the relationship.

January 15, 2016
JoJo
When a man doesn't want to raise someone else's kids, hell if he doesn't want to raise his own kids, society understands, but when a woman doesn't want to raise someone else's kids, she's a monster.

Exactly.

This guy is a flat-out murderer. He was fucked up way before this girl told him she didn't want kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login