Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd have killed the brat for ruining my wedding

Posted by coco uk 
I'd have killed the brat for ruining my wedding
March 08, 2016
Story in the Daily Fail online about an 8 year old brat that jumped onto the train on a wedding dress as the bride walked down the aisle. Having problems posting a link or even copied comments - have one arm in a wedge sling after rotator cuff surgery and can only use one arm - perhaps someone else can post the link please?
Re: I'd have killed the brat for ruining my wedding
March 08, 2016
I tried to find the article but couldn't. This is what happens when you invite ill-mannered brats to your wedding.

When I got married, there were no loaves allowed. All adults, and I had a beautiful, elegant wedding. A wedding day is something very special, and this story should serve as a warning to future brides and grooms that inviting brats to your special day invites nothing more than trouble.

What makes me think that moo thought it was adorable? I would have charged the parunts for the ruined train, too.
March 08, 2016
This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3481818/Hilarious-moment-little-boy-DIVE-BOMBS-bride-s-dress-walks-aisle.html

Of course the fail thinks it's funny.

I'm sorry about your arm and hope it makes a full recovery soon. smileys with beer

I don't think the bride and groom will invite kids to any event they're holding anytime soon. LOL Don't want kids to play with and ruin a disc jockey's equipment and have to pay to replace any or every thing because friends and relatives who brought the kids will make the couple feel they should have to pay for damages because it's part of the couple's job as hosts.
March 08, 2016
thom_c
This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3481818/Hilarious-moment-little-boy-DIVE-BOMBS-bride-s-dress-walks-aisle.html

Yes, that's the one. If ever I find someone daft enough to want to marry me, no brats will be allowed to attend the service or the reception.
March 08, 2016
From the comments

Dublingirl123456, Dublin, Ireland, about 4 hours ago
To those perfect people and parents commenting on the child's behavior, he has autism (he thought the dress was a big fluffy cloud), I know it doesn't say so in the article, but I know the boys mother personally. I understand its easy to judge but these comments "he should be on a leash" etc can be so hurtful.

TheHappyWife, Norfolk, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
I work with families and do you have the faintest idea how many children I meet that have 'autism'? No diagnosis of course but the child is 'uncontrollable' so the only possibly explanation is autism right? Not lazy and poor parenting, no of course not.. Autism. Parents very own 'get out of jail free card'! I'll accept your argument only when I see the paediatrician's report

Evan Davis
March 08, 2016
Who cares if the kid has autism or Down Syndrome or some other mental disability? That only means the onus is on the parents even more to strictly monitor and control their child's behavior. A kid's mental retardation is not a "get out of jail free" card and never should have been turned into one. It's a reason, not an excuse. To excuse away their child's destructive and disruptive behavior does absolutely nothing to foster goodwill and acceptance towards the mentally disabled. Not to mention that the same people that will defend shitty behavior now will be nowhere to be seen when the kid is 18 and stomping on a bride's veil or having a tantrum and the Daily Fail won't see it as hilarious.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 08, 2016
I only looked at the still pix on there - It looks 'staged'.

I was expecting worse - the train ripped off the dress, a worst bratty child - this just looks kind of - I wanna say stupid and lame or 'no big deal' - and *because of that* - makes it look 'staged'.

When the Crotch Monkeys REALLY get going - they do FAR WORSE damage than this!

I'm thinking 'set up' / FAKE
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login