Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#662 Seat in the Food Court

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
#662 Seat in the Food Court
December 04, 2005
What makes this Moo of a 3-yr-old think she deserves a seat more than someone else? If those young teen boys were there first, they have a right to sit there. Sure, it's annoying when teens hang out in the food court for hours, but it's also annoying to US when you Moos hang out in the food court for hours too. There's no rule against it and it's their right to be there. First come, first served! If you don't like it, don't go to the mall. Or leave Sprog at home with Duh or a babysitter and go shopping yourself. You'll get more done anyway.
Anonymous User
Re: #662 Seat in the Food Court
December 05, 2005
*Just registered!* I definitely agree. At least the boys were there for a REASON. Moos' entitlement mindedness amazes me.
Love,
The Purple Penguin
Feh
December 05, 2005
Quoting the article... "if you're a mother with a 3-year-old in your arms and you can't get a seat in the food court when you're tired or hungry and then there's a bunch of guys standing around being loud."
Ummm...if there's a bunch of guys standing around, then they aren't taking up seats, so WTF is she complaining about? Also, why is she carrying around a 3 year old? Shouldn't that thing be able to stand on it's own? Does she know there are these wheeled devices made specially for pushing children around? They're called strollers, stupid cow.
People have the RIGHT to talk in public, and normal conversational tones can be amplified by the wonderous acoustics of a food court. What is she planning on doing? Curling up under a table for a nap? If you are tired, then quit dicking around the food court and get your shit done so you can get out faster. Or go home and take a fucking nap, I guarentee that the mall will be there for you to visit tomorrow.

Now I understand why the managment might not be too keen on folks bringing in outside food and taking up food court spaces when other folks might actually want to sit and eat in the food court, but that stupid cow has no leg to stand on.
sprogless
December 05, 2005
These stupid moos are the bane of my existance, sometimes. I imagine her kid could be screaming bloody murder, and that would be just fine. But how dare a bunch of teenage boys exersize their right to socialize in a public place when she's tired! People are going to have to realize that the mall is for moo, and those damn teenagers need to elsewhere! Jump ten years to the future when her kid becomes a mall rat. I bet she doesn't give a damn how much noise he makes, or who he disturbs. Gotta love them famblies!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.