Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#661 school newspaper censorship

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
#661 school newspaper censorship
December 04, 2005
How sad that articles on teen birth control are now considered objectionable. You'd think teen pregnancy would be actively discouraged by a school administration and that responsible birth control would be promoted. When I was in high school (even middle school) in the late 70s/early 80s, we were TAUGHT about birth control in health class! What a sick, backwards society we live in now! I feel sorry for those kids in that high school.
Fattie
Re: #661 school newspaper censorship
December 04, 2005
I hear that! If there were more PARENTS out there who gave a damn about their kids they would want their children to know about birth control so their precious kids won't fuck up their future!
One of my supervisors has a daughter who got knocked up during her junior year of high school and is treating this birth like it's the next coming of Christ! If she gave a damn about her daughter, she would make her get an abortion so she could at least finish high school so she would have a chance of getting a semi-decent education so she could earn a living for herself.
Instead my moo super has coddled all 3 of her ungreatful kids (2 of them are techinally adults (the knocked-up girl is 18 and the boy is 20) and gives them ANYTHING that they want. The un knocked-up girl comes to visit her mom and ask her for money to go shopping all the bloody time. Moo just hands her a $20 and the brat never even says "thank you!"
This is what the breeers get for trying to be a friend to their child instead of a parent! And I feel sorry for the grand-sporg. Moo got pregnant at 18, her brat got pregnant at 17; I'm starting to see a pattern here!
mercurior 1
Re: #661 school newspaper censorship
December 05, 2005
watch the grandkid get pregnant at 16, then grt at 15 and so on.. yehaw indeed
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.