Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sooo, do you want the 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift schedule for helping me out with the baby :wtf

Posted by Dorisan 
Dorisan
Oh gosh. UPDATE!!

Enlisting the parents of an ADULT to coerce her into "helping"? This woman is a nutcase.:crz

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
hahhahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Bump!

Had to check and found… The saga continues! First the OP has to go out on sick leave due to a serious neurological issue and has a restriction on driving:

http://mminvisapeeps.activeboard.com/t46371036/i-just-want-to-cry/

Then her batty sister-in-law finds out she’s off work, and so begins bothering her about helping with the baby again!

http://mminvisapeeps.activeboard.com/t46381196/sil-makes-me-laugh/

The SIL still won’t take no for an answer, no matter what!

Several posters responding in the second link have raised more questions about SIL's mental health, possible danger from SIL to the OP, and in one case calling CPS about SIL's being a risk to her kyds, just as SlumSlut and others here have mentioned.

The SIL truly has the entitlement mentality from hell. But sprogging is so worth it, you know...
Oh eating popcorn I missed this thread up til now and have just spent a momentous amount of my morning laughing my arse off. Bahahahhahahahahahahaha So much trainwrecky goodness in one place!
I got issued some 36F circus titties by Ma Nature.
Famblee or no famblee...I would tell this bitch (and the rest of the herd) to fuck off and die ninja
we cannot let this thread die..
anything further??

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
The crazy SIL sounds just like the SIL-from-hell who was on Monster Inlaws a few weeks ago, right down to the fact that they were friends in high school and the SIL having screaming tantrums when she doesn't get her way.
fade_to_pale
I like the phrase "circus titties."

Me too!thumbs upwink
CFBitchfromLA
Circus titties - definitely a great term!

I am not bragging, but I am one of those girls who got extra helpings in the boob department. I went from the Great Plains to the Rocky Mountains when I turned 12. As my friend says, the tit fairy visited one night. I know enough women of my mammary dimensions in LA who have had them enlarged to something so comical the only term I can now use is circus titties. OMG...how a woman could stand up with some of the implants I have seen is just a miracle.

I always wish their was some teleportation device through which the well-endowed ladies like yourself could transfer any excess, unwanted boobage to those of us who, alas, remain more on the Great Plains side of things. Then it could be a win-win. The tit fairy is one persnickety and picky bitch -- there sure are a lot of houses she refuses to visit!
StudioFiftyFour

The breeder crowd is the FIRST in line when it comes to gift grabs of any kind... yet they'll be completely ABSENT when your hour of need arrives. Young workers please understand this: These people don't give a shit about you.

The cool thing is that karma comes back to them when they're shitting themselves and drooling in a crappy subsidized nursing home and not ONE of their ten kids or forty thousand grandkids ever comes to see them. When THEY are at the receiving end of breeder selfishness they will deserve every moment of suffering.
loavesstillsuck
CFBitchfromLA
Circus titties - definitely a great term!

I am not bragging, but I am one of those girls who got extra helpings in the boob department. I went from the Great Plains to the Rocky Mountains when I turned 12. As my friend says, the tit fairy visited one night. I know enough women of my mammary dimensions in LA who have had them enlarged to something so comical the only term I can now use is circus titties. OMG...how a woman could stand up with some of the implants I have seen is just a miracle.

I always wish their was some teleportation device through which the well-endowed ladies like yourself could transfer any excess, unwanted boobage to those of us who, alas, remain more on the Great Plains side of things. Then it could be a win-win. The tit fairy is one persnickety and picky bitch -- there sure are a lot of houses she refuses to visit!

This smiling smiley Nothing like having to buy your bras in the kids department and having them STILL be too big. On the other hand, given my body, bigger boobs would probably look really out of place on me.

As for the topic at hand - I'd be very tempted to flat out tell them to fuck the hell off and refuse to speak to any of them. It's mind numbing how insane this SIL is - such an entitled, bullying nasty bitch.
Aw, I can't read the original topic. Looks it's been removed. sad smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
grifen411
The crazy SIL sounds just like the SIL-from-hell who was on Monster Inlaws a few weeks ago, right down to the fact that they were friends in high school and the SIL having screaming tantrums when she doesn't get her way.

I would have bitchslapped that twat a long time ago
CherryBlossom is correct: the original topic is gone. I wonder why?

Suspicion: the evil SIL found out about her batty bullshit being discussed online and caused some kind of trouble, forcing the MMInvisapeeps thread to be deleted.

Dorisan's post of 11 October 2011 on page 2 of this thread has an excellent summary of that original thread and all the best bits anyway. She really did us all a service by consolidating 20+ pages from the original to our forum here. Thanks, Dorisan!
I hope she doesn't give in. Strength and solidarity against the insane SIL! I never thought I'd be cheering for a PNB, but here I am.
WNM3 please don't give in! I hope she stands her ground, being the strong face of all of us who are unhappily delegated to care for another human's offspring! Hoping and wishing and praying for her strength against the ill ILs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login