Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot have affair and is now pressured into being happy about upcoming sprog

Posted by cfdavep 
Idiot have affair and is now pressured into being happy about upcoming sprog
February 23, 2017
http://www.seattletimes.com/life/cheating-hubby-needs-to-reset-attitude-toward-affair-baby/

Some duh has a midlife affair and knocks up the woman. Woman probably oopsed the retard and he now has to come clean to his wife and everybody. Wife decides to accept the screamer into their lives and Hax insists it is because she is a "selfless hero" I think wife is accepting the screamer to not lose her lifestyle as husband may be monied and the affair realized this also. The commenters are crapping on the guy for calling the kid a life ruiner and not the "adorable baybee" it is.
Meant to write "has affair"
cfdavep
http://www.seattletimes.com/life/cheating-hubby-needs-to-reset-attitude-toward-affair-baby/

Some duh has a midlife affair and knocks up the woman. Woman probably oopsed the retard and he now has to come clean to his wife and everybody. Wife decides to accept the screamer into their lives and Hax insists it is because she is a "selfless hero" I think wife is accepting the screamer to not lose her lifestyle as husband may be monied and the affair realized this also. The commenters are crapping on the guy for calling the kid a life ruiner and not the "adorable baybee" it is.

The guy ruined his own life. The kid is just "exhibit A" demonstrating that.
I'm sure Wifey thinks she's being a saint by accepting her husband's affair bastard into their lives, but she's signing herself up for some grade-A baby-mama drama. Does she honestly think the side dish isn't going to be trying to yank Duh away to "fulfill his fatherly duties" at every turn and not telling him to leave his wife? Counseling won't fix this shit, and I'm sure that even though Duh is getting partial custody, it'll be Wife-Moo taking care of it and she's gonna get tired of raising some other bitch's brat reeeal fast.

Your wife has come through this wringer embracing both you and your coming child. That is a towering and, frankly, inspiring display of love.

You mean a towering display of stupidity. What good will possibly come out of Moo and Duh staying together and partly raising an affair brat? Duh ruined his own fucking life, but the kid is going to be the one who suffers the most. It's gonna be lose-lose-lose for the loaf: Side Dish will resent it for being fathered by a man who refuses to leave his wife and be a full-time father to the loaf he made with her; Wife-Moo will resent it for being undeniable evidence of her husband's infidelity and also probably because she'll have to take care of it when it visits; Duh will resent it for how much it costs and how much its existence is "shaming" him and his "real" family.
Cambion
I'm sure Wifey thinks she's being a saint by accepting her husband's affair bastard into their lives, but she's signing herself up for some grade-A baby-mama drama. Does she honestly think the side dish isn't going to be trying to yank Duh away to "fulfill his fatherly duties" at every turn and not telling him to leave his wife? Counseling won't fix this shit, and I'm sure that even though Duh is getting partial custody, it'll be Wife-Moo taking care of it and she's gonna get tired of raising some other bitch's brat reeeal fast.

Your wife has come through this wringer embracing both you and your coming child. That is a towering and, frankly, inspiring display of love.

You mean a towering display of stupidity. What good will possibly come out of Moo and Duh staying together and partly raising an affair brat? Duh ruined his own fucking life, but the kid is going to be the one who suffers the most. It's gonna be lose-lose-lose for the loaf: Side Dish will resent it for being fathered by a man who refuses to leave his wife and be a full-time father to the loaf he made with her; Wife-Moo will resent it for being undeniable evidence of her husband's infidelity and also probably because she'll have to take care of it when it visits; Duh will resent it for how much it costs and how much its existence is "shaming" him and his "real" family.

Absolutely a towering display of stupidity! How do people think the wife accepting this shame and volunteering to care for the child another woman obviously had to try to wreck her marriage, "a display of love?" It's a display of desperation and/or being beaten down.
People seem to act like they love women who are martyers. My uncle's 70 year old wife moved into an apartment above her middle aged son who has Muscular Dystrophy to look after him. She also had 2 heart attacks from the stress. EVERYBODY is in love with this woman. She is about like anyone else out there, but is treated like the second coming for detroying herself for her son who could get a goverment nursing home placement. A CF woman who won't bend over and agree to having kids is considered evil and untrustworthy. The more women suffer the higher she goes on the totem pole that way and I thinlk that is why some of them do it.
The wife is an idiot. The longer she sticks around to rear his bastard loaf the more resentment is going to build up inside of her. She's going to leave eventually. She should leave now. It'll save her a lot of heartache and misery in the future.

She's going to leave eventually.

That's presuming he sticks around. Once a cheater, always a cheater and the kid hasn't been born yet. The woman will likely ratchet up the pressure to get him to leave his wife once and for all.

He's reprehensible but she's a total doormat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login