Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autard Moo - it's your fault for the meltdown.thinks someone else is crazy

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Autard Moo - it's your fault for the meltdown.thinks someone else is crazy
March 14, 2017
Attended one of the mandatory training sessions for work, and next to me was a frumpy moo, who I caught the tail end of her conversation to another person, stating that she was the Moo of two autards. I didn't really pay much attention to her, as no doubt I would've heard the inevitable 'woe is me' lowing.

Anyway personal experiences about challenging behaviours came up in the general conversation, and I mentioned how I experienced an autard meltdown, and explained it as much.

Well, low(ing) and behold, cue the defensive autard moo in an accusatory and confrontational manner, stating 'what did you do to trigger the meltdown?!?'. Excuse me! I explained to bessie, 'absolutely nothing, he was having a meltdown, I just walked in on it'. She continues the accusations 'Well, you must have done something to have the meltdown'. I responded 'I did absolutely nothing to trigger the meltdown, and there is nothing that I did to cause it, as it's a meltdown, and meltdowns can occur without an external trigger'.

Moo then gets all patronising and goes on about how she's so well learned in the area's of autards, and rattles off her justifications about being experienced in 'years', not once actually naming formal education. Yep, that's right she's a moo of defecto-tards, and that makes her an 'expert'.

Again she bleats about it being everyone else's fault for autard's having meltdowns, so I decide to shut her self-righteous ass down, by saying 'well, that's your opinion'.

Cue the rest of the training sessions being passive-aggressive, making off-handed comments pumping her entitlement of 'not being respected' for her 'expertise in certain areas'. The end of the day couldn't come soon enough angry flipping off.

You just know that thanks to her being pissy about broken own, her autard snewphlayks would've been raised to think that they don't need to take any responsibilities for their shit behaviour. Yep, we've got a pre-sky walker in the making, that will no doubt traumatise society, simply because self-righteous Moo is pissed off with the hand fate has delt her.
Re: Autard Moo - it's your fault for the meltdown.thinks someone else is crazy
March 14, 2017
So if I own a car, I'm a Master Mechanic. If I have a cat I'm a veterinarian, and since I own a frying pan I should go ahead and apply for that sous chef job opening.
March 14, 2017
I have 2 sisters one is an autard (the middle one) me and my youngest sister were often blamed for her meltdowns because we were "fighting" and it "upset her." one time we were arguing, then my autistic sister hit my dad, then my dad smacked me and my youngest sister for "causing" it, lovely times.
March 14, 2017
Tards of any caliber don't need a reason to melt down. They'll just do it because they feel like it and because they can, and since the handlers almost never bother doing anything about it, they teach the brat that it's perfectly fine for them to act like lunatics because their behavior is always someone else's fault and never theirs.

Instilling that kind of blamelessness in someone with compromised mental capacities is a very dangerous thing to do and what you wind up with is a half-functioning retarded adult who thinks they're invincible and can do anything they want. A dangerous awtard wouldn't have any problems hurting or killing others because they've never been taught to fear consequences or authority, and they probably wouldn't get punished properly anyway because of their "condition."

You can't possibly cause a tard to melt down if you're not even in the fucking room at the time the meltdown starts, but breeders will always blame shit on everyone else so they don't have to be responsible for their own biological trash.
March 14, 2017
It doesn't take much for a meltdown. My ex's kid had a meltdown because his mom failed to obtain special permission from his school for him to wear his special sensory issue shoes (Crocs - the shoe of choice for these little beasts) to a school program. Kid's 12 years old and pitches a fit over something that trivial.

Perhaps this woman at your work should've stopped after one fucked-up kid rather than burdening the world (yeah, I said it - they're burdens) with a second.
March 16, 2017
I was an aspie and hella meltdowns when I was little. My mother would just lug me over her shoulder, take me home, and put me in my room.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login