Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another thing bizzy parunts can delegate

Posted by cfuter 
another thing bizzy parunts can delegate
March 29, 2017
thought you would enjoy this....push off joys of parunthood w/ this service

I don't think kids do anything that is not part of an official activity these days.
Re: another thing bizzy parunts can delegate
March 29, 2017
Kept seeing potheads instead of petalheads. Damn shitty name.
March 29, 2017
That is a nice memory a lot of adults have, back in the day when their parent came out and taught them to ride a bike.
Now these kids won't have that memory, just a blur of bizzyness and some stranger teaching them to ride
March 29, 2017
Now they're even farming out the Kodak Moments?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 30, 2017
Uhhhh. Parents spent about 15 minutes with me teaching me to ride a bike. Then I was on my own to keep riding and falling until I got sick of falling and stopped. A class that goes either half days of full days for an ENTIRE WEEK? I can see it will a person who is mentally really slow, it would probably be a blessing for him/her.

But for the average kid who happens to have lazy parents, it is a daycare that teaches the kids to ride a bike.
March 30, 2017
paragon schnitzophonic
Now they're even farming out the Kodak Moments?

Many shelters are now letting people come and walk dogs, when they are too busy to adopt. There are also cafes with cats.

How long do you think it will be before someone comes up with the idea of renting out children for Kodak moments? I would not be surprised if boarding schools started to make a comeback...we discipline 'em, you take the credit.
April 02, 2017
I learned to ride without training wheels (they were available, but my sibs had learned without them and I was determined not to be a baby, dammit. Which is hilarious for a 4 or 5 year old kid), and before the days of bike helmets. My learning consisted of several afternoons of my dad running along holding to the back of my bike seat, then letting go and letting me pedal for a bit until I wiped out. I would then get up and keep riding. He knew I'd fall, and he said watching that kinda sucked but that the occasional wipe-out was par for the course.

But that brings me to the liability part: injury of any kind is now pretty much unacceptable among modern parents.... how long until some idiot parent sues this service because little Suzy comes home with a skinned knee because she (gasp) fell down?
April 09, 2017
Some older kids in my neighborhood were the ones who started teaching me to ride a bike. It didn't have training wheels, I suppose I was about 5/6 at the time. I didn't have my own bike, the bigger kids put me on theirs. However, my family moved within a week of that and there really wasn't anywhere safe in the area to learn at the new place. We moved again about a year/year and a half later my parents bought me my own bike. I think my brother and father had me up and going within a short time. Then there was no stopping me and my pink Huffy bike, I rode all over the neighborhood on that thing. It's not something you need to hire a person to do. That's lazy, there's always older kids, friends and relatives who can help with that if the parents are too buzzy.
April 10, 2017
@ yurble
There are boarding schools but only for the richer population.

Once I watched a documentary about boarding schools in CH.
Pupils and parents were inteviewed and some pupils admitted
that they feel like their fambly got rid of them and that they
would prefer to live at home.
One particular moo was striking. She said that both chyldrun
are in such a school because she is very bizzy, doesn't have
time to supervise them and that's why is such a structured,
supervised environment the best thing for them.

It is like those ladies in old England who gave birth, gave the
chyld to nannies and took a look after 15 years what become
out of that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login