Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nancy Kerrigan feels like a failure

Posted by cfdavep 
Nancy Kerrigan feels like a failure
April 11, 2017
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nancy-kerrigan-reveals-she-had-six-miscarriages-in-eight-years-w476085

I guess the skater wanted three kids by the time she was 30. I thought retirement age for figure skating was about 28, so her career would be over at the end of her teens if she was going to use her 20's to be a broadmare.

Anyway she had a bunch of miscarriage in eight years.
Re: Nancy Kerrigan feels like a failure
April 11, 2017
yes, little Miss Pure, who started dating her now-husband while he was married to someone else.

The story mentions that she went on to successfully have three kids, the last two which were the result of IVF, but she still "feels like a failure," because she didn't have her nachural Moo experience. And she broke down and cried? Sounds as if she needs psychological help.

Yawn....I guess when you are a washed-up figure skater, you need to find a way to Attention Whore your way back into the media.
April 11, 2017
I'm not sure there is much of a way to ascend once you earn a silver metal in the Olympics because the bar is set very high. Perhaps by becoming an astronaut? Being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? Authoring a best-selling biography? No...wait...by successfully sluicing and whining about relying on IVF as being a failure to news outlets!
April 12, 2017
I've heard it before, but I have never understood why moos think having a miscarriage is a failure. It's a natural biological process. Do these moos feel like failures every time they take a dump?

Another thing I don't get is the moos who just have to have THREE sproggen and can't possibly be satisfied with one or two. Christie Brinkley is another one like that. Why is three the magic number?

Nancy Kerrigan has always seemed like a snob to me.
April 12, 2017
ondinette
Nancy Kerrigan has always seemed like a snob to me.

I think that was part of her whole "act," so to speak. In the same way that pro wrestlers had their personalities, figure skaters have theirs as well.

Bottom Line: Nancy Kerrigan is yesterday's news and we're all just a little bit dumber for wasting even a tiny portion of our lives paying attention to the Kerrigan/Harding fiasco.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login