Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natural Insemination?:wtf

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Natural Insemination?:wtf
October 12, 2011
Up until not too long ago I didn't even KNOW people did this.
Natural Insemination

A woman having sex with a stranger (donor) agreed to by her husband JUST TO MAKE A LOAF!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is SICK!!

jbs
Re: Natural Insemination?:wtf
October 12, 2011
Gee.. I believe it's called ADULTRY? I know I know... she wouldn't get emotionally involved.. but you never know.
October 12, 2011
starlady
Gee.. I believe it's called ADULTRY? I know I know... she wouldn't get emotionally involved.. but you never know.

Perhaps also wife swapping, swinging under the "innocent" auspices of making a baybee.

Sometimes I really hate people.

jbs
October 12, 2011
saying 'wtf'

That's some F*d up S*t right there.
October 12, 2011
Sounds like that tacky Heart song, "All I Want to Do..."
October 12, 2011
Hey?

Isn't that what marriage is "traditionally" for? smile rolling left righteyes2
October 12, 2011
I've heard about this before.

This is how they did it in the 'olden days'.

I'm not sure on the particulars, I studied tech and biz things in school - but I try to read about history -

Ah Whoops! Wasn't paying attention in Hebrew School but didn't like Ezekiel or some other 900 year old rotter who was also like a giant or something have his brother impregnate his wife? Or Granny or goat or ?

And didn't pretty much lots of these Old Timers do stuff like that?

They want the sex, it's part of it. Or maybe they think it will 'take better'.

I saw this exact same thing on the Steve Wilkos show. These 2 weirdos tried to coerce a homeless girl into having a baby for them.

At first it was supposed to be with the "Turkey Baster".

Then Horny Perv Duh To Be decides he wants it to be all nachrul.

Uh huh.
October 12, 2011
Gross and completly desperate, plus that is totally cheating ugh.
October 12, 2011
angeldelight500
Gross and completly desperate, plus that is totally cheating ugh.

It's not "cheating" if the husband is ok with it. It's just fucking.:sx

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 12, 2011
I read her post and this is a very very VERY bad idea, She says her husband already seems jealous of him and mentions he's younger and good looking. Then she goes on to say she doesn't want sex with this acquaintance to just be he unzips his pants and penetrates her. Then she wonders if the husband should be in the room with them. She may have to fuck him multiple times over a period of a year to get a pink line too. NO WAY this can turn out any way but ugly. Personally, I think it's disgusting.thumbs updown

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 12, 2011
That is just so weird and gross. Not to mention the risk of STDs.
October 12, 2011
I guess that's better than spending out the ass for IVF like a lot of idiots do, but I can't imagine the husband would want to be very involved. I know a lot of guys get weird about having to raise another man's child and who is to say it wouldn't happen in an instance where the husband KNOWS the kid isn't his? I bet he wouldn't even give he kid the time of day ever.

Not to mention he's going to obsess over whether or not the sperm donor has a bigger tackle, and the fact that they have gotten to know the donor means there has to be some kind of connection going on, even if it's just friendly terms. I think it's highly likely the wanna-Moo will develop a deeper connection to the donor and possibly fall out of love with her husband before the loaf even arrives. She would probably also cheat behind her husband's back with the other guy because obviously he is more "manly" being the fertile one and all.

And yeah, odds are no testing for genetic illness or venereal disease has been done either, so there's no telling what this loaf would be born with. Wouldn't that just be cute if the donor gave Moo gonorrhea, she passed it to the loaf and to her husband?

Such a bad idea all around. I don't see why they just can't enjoy one another and not worry so much about shitting a loaf. I would love to know whose idea this was in the first place - considering how uncomfortable the husband is, I'm sure it's Moo's idea fueled by rampant baby rabies.

Then again, from reading the topic,it sounds like the husband got in on the action too. He had fun, but I'm sure he harbors some insecurities now, and who knows which guy the Moo wants. It'll be a proud moment if the kid ever finds out he was conceived during a threesome.
October 12, 2011
I think if wanna moo wants a kid, she needs to go hook up with a dude who can naturally knock her up. I think if a dude is going to be walking around, spreading DNA, he then needs to pay up for the offspring as well. Her current hubby is as lost as he can be and needs to see things for what they are - he does not meet her standards. He needs to run, not walk, but run. Do so very soon.

Natural Insemination = swinging.
October 12, 2011
Moooooooo: I want womens (and men if they are on here) advice and thoughts on how I should handle my husbands potential emotional reactions to me having intercourse with the donor. He is very mature and we have a loving relationship, but he is a man and I am his wife, so I am trying to be prepared for any sexual jealousy and concerns he might have, expected and unexpected.

I don't know what kind of advice she expects to receive on this subject. She is prepared to ruin her marriage in the name of sluicing another man's loaf. Period. There is no other way of putting it. She is probably worried that her husband is going to leave her, because the sperm donor (ew) is most likely not prepared to financially subsidize her and the loaf they create together.
I sure as hell wouldn't want to stay married to someone who cares more about making a baybee than they do about my feelings, and I sure as shit wouldn't want to raise another person's bastard child...including putting it through college, etc. That's just asking way too much.
This moo is only thinking about herself, the donor is thinking about getting laid, and the only person who is getting the shaft is the husband....and of course, the loaf that results.
October 12, 2011
This reminds me of a 'friend' I had in my teens. She and her also-teenaged boyfriend were trying to get pregnant because....well....they're retarded. Anyway, after a couple of months of 'trying', she started fucking his best friend in order to get knocked up. Of course, they broke up shortly after that. I never did find out if the ho got knocked up after all that.
October 13, 2011
I have heard of this...before.

Extreme baby rabies and, if one does follow this sort of stuff, the divorce rate in the end is way higher then the rest of the population.
which supports the fact that the majority of baby rabies is female instigated

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 13, 2011
That is the worst thing I have ever heard of..
October 13, 2011
The latest issue of Newsweek had some shit about this.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/10/02/free-sperm-donors-and-the-women-who-want-them.html
Anonymous User
October 13, 2011
Uhm,"Bill" is it?
Are you retarded?
#1 for being on a CF site when you're not &
#B for thinking that bullshit you wrote was funny?
Your "warning" is directed toward the wrong group,moron.GTFO
biology rules
October 13, 2011
Um, mary....didn't say she got knocked up or had a kyd...or that they're not CF at this point in time...just says they were trying at some point in the past. And if I'm not mistaken, a "donor" with a prior vasectomy ain't likely to have gotten her knocked up.
CFBitchfromLA
October 13, 2011
And we used to just call it "fucking around..."
Anonymous User
October 14, 2011
It's raining trolls... sarcastic clapping
October 14, 2011
Obvious troll is obvious.

lab mom
October 14, 2011
something tells me it's not just about insemination. more like the husband suggets this and then suggests maybe they start "experimenting" with the hot girl next door, since wifey already had sex with another guy.
October 14, 2011
biology rules
Um, mary....didn't say she got knocked up or had a kyd...or that they're not CF at this point in time...just says they were trying at some point in the past. And if I'm not mistaken, a "donor" with a prior vasectomy ain't likely to have gotten her knocked up.

Still the wrong place.
Childfree or get the fuck out, kay thanks.
spanking with a whip on the ass

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login