Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oy..... Leaving your kid in a car is now a medical condition

Posted by ladybug2203 
Oy..... Leaving your kid in a car is now a medical condition
May 20, 2017
FFS https://www.bundoo.com/articles/forgotten-baby-syndrome-why-parents-leave-children-in-hot-cars/
Re: Oy..... Leaving your kid in a car is now a medical condition
May 20, 2017
Maybe they will develop a med just for this "disorder" Parents medicalizing poor choices and regret
May 20, 2017
Society REALLY doesn't want to admit that some people would purposely kill their kids, because then they would also have to admit that popping out a kid doesn't instantly create infinite love and happiness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
It already had a name. A couple, actually: "gross neglect" and "first-degree murder".

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 20, 2017
By medicalizing what is very obviously pre-meditated murder, parents can be absolved of all blame. Their kids are dead because of a "condition" instead of a crime. How nice for them. Just what parents need - a way to shift blame away from themselves for shit that's their fault.

Why doesn't anyone ever notice that "forgotten baby syndrome" only seems to occur in the summertime when a kid can die very easily in a hot car? Nobody seems to "forget" their kids in cars in the spring when it's pleasantly mild outside or in the winter when it's cold. Nope! JUST in the summer when conditions are most dangerous to children.

Let's give all crimes and poor choices important-sounding medical terms so nobody ever has to take responsibility for their own actions. If I really like shooting people, I'm not a murderer, I just have acute trigger finger syndrome! I'm not a thief, I'm just a paraphernaliaophile! I'm not a rapist, my victims just all have sexual reception dysfunction! I'm not a terrible parent, I just have matriarchal/patriarchal deficiency disorder!

I don't care how bizzy, stressed, tired or absent-minded a person is, there is NO WAY anybody could genuinely forget their child in the car. This is intentional murder and I don't know why it isn't treated as such.
May 21, 2017
Cambion
This is intentional murder and I don't know why it isn't treated as such.

Natalist leniency disorder.
May 21, 2017
Can't wait to see the drug ad on TV for THIS disorder.
If this is a medical disorder, then why do some moos go nuts when someone tries to break a window in their car to save the kid? It makes no sense to me.
May 21, 2017
mumofsixbirds
If this is a medical disorder, then why do some moos go nuts when someone tries to break a window in their car to save the kid? It makes no sense to me.

They understand it as an affront to their parenting. By trying to save a child roasting in a car, that person is automatically criticizing the parent by interfering with the "care" of their children. Same thing happens if you see a kid bolting into fucking traffic and yank it back onto the sidewalk. The Moo in pursuit will most likely scream at her child's savior and accuse them of being a pedophile/child abductor instead of thanking them.

I think it's just frustration that some asshole thwarted the breeder's attempted murder and now Moo/Duh will have to wait even longer for their freedom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login