Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Observations in a breederific restaurant

Posted by ondinette 
Observations in a breederific restaurant
July 18, 2017
I have never been to a Peter Piper Pizza, but there is a brand new one in the same shopping center as the closest used book store. I was curious and wanted something to eat, so I went in and looked at the menu. It was immediately obvious the place was made for breeder families. There was an arcade in the back and a birthday party in the middle. It was not really crowded or noisy, so I thought what the heck and ordered the personal size pizza and a drink.

When I got my food a lot more people started arriving. All but one or two were either parents or sprogs. It occurred to me there are two things I always notice in a crowd of breeder families. One is breeders have contempt for single adults or anyone alone in public. If you look under 30 they think you are immoral, if you look like a 30-something or older they think you are pathetic. I am now in the pathetic category. Not all people with kids think this, but the ones who are breeders certainly do.

The other thing that stands out is how incredibly frumpy a lot of the moos look. It's like they go out of their way to make sure they don't look the least bit pretty, sexy, or even interesting. Then they wonder why their husbands are not attracted to them anymore. I'm not a beauty queen but I do make an effort. This may be another reason I look out of place in Breederville.

Pizza is almost never bad, but there was nothing special about theirs. I walked out of there thinking "that was interesting but I'm not going back". I didn't notice any breeders in the bookstore just two doors down.
Re: Observations in a breederific restaurant
July 18, 2017

If you look under 30 they think you are immoral, if you look like a 30-something or older they think you are pathetic.

I noticed the same.

More than often, breeders also were tempted to play *HAPPY HAPPY*family in front of me.
July 18, 2017
Breeders always look so fuckin' miserable to me, especially the duhs. I guess they see me as pathetic, because I have no brats driving me insane. Whatever.

If any of them try to shove their happy fambilyy down my throat, I always have my youthful looks and freedom to put them back in their place. TBH, I don't really give a shit what they think of me, because guaranteed, whatever I'm thinking of them is farrrr worse than they can even imagine.
July 19, 2017
mumofsixbirds
Breeders always look so fuckin' miserable to me, especially the duhs. I guess they see me as pathetic, because I have no brats driving me insane. Whatever.

If any of them try to shove their happy fambilyy down my throat, I always have my youthful looks and freedom to put them back in their place. TBH, I don't really give a shit what they think of me, because guaranteed, whatever I'm thinking of them is farrrr worse than they can even imagine.

The misery of breeders is proportional to how much ostensibly fun and family-friendly the environment. They are happiest at a place or in a home where children aren't allowed, slightly miserable at a non-childcentric store, really miserable at a kidcentric restaurant, super duper unhappy at an amusement park and blow-their-brains-out wishing for a lobotomy on a Disney vacation or cruise. This is what I have observed, anyway. I have this in common with breeders, but I am smart enough that I would kill myself to avoid ending up on something as vile as a Disney cruise. Prison sounds like more fun.
July 19, 2017

I guess they see me as pathetic, because I have no brats driving me insane.
smoking smiley

@ happyhiker: You are definitely onto something.
I was out with my mother. She was constantly complaining about loud brats in the restaurant
we were sitting, on the subway, in a street.
I find it weird that someone who raised two chyldrun freaks out as much as she does.
July 20, 2017
I think a ton of people with kids, especially grown kids, now realize they wish they had not bred. I have had several surprising people say that to me, when I spoke of being CF. Most people seem to feel they just must /will breed without every questioning that. I will never understand that.They always, of course, must say "I love my kids , of course, but..."
July 27, 2017
"One is breeders have contempt for single adults or anyone alone in public. If you look under 30 they think you are immoral, if you look like a 30-something or older they think you are pathetic. I am now in the pathetic category. Not all people with kids think this, but the ones who are breeders certainly do"

This reminds me of the times I do the bike path alone when the bike path is at least pretty crowded, I never go when it is nearly empty because Dog knows who is out there. Women will give you weird looks even if they are alone themselves going the opposite way, this has happened to me many times and only when I am alone. Yesterday I did the bike path alone and got stuck for a while behind a moo and daughter, they were semi slow and it was hard to pass due to it being sunny pretty crowded, and the younger kid ahead of kinda zig zagging, plus I have a heriated disk that can slow me down. I had a LONG way to go so I decided to stay back, didn't want to run into them in case of a sudden stop, and I used the opportunity for rest and to enjoy looking at the natural world keeping a safe distance.

I figured it was ok to slow down and not pass due to me being female, the place being crowded and sunny. I stopped when that section of the trail ended for water and a stretch. Got on the bike and moo and daughter were on a bench way down the trail, no big deal, whatever. I get to the 10 mile mark for water again and more stretching, when I turn around to head home, moo is going ahead on her own, looking at me like I am Ted Bundy as I go by as if she needs to see if I was still around, so I nod to show I am polite and not a threat, she turns and follows me, I have a cyclocross racing type of bike and there is no way she could catch me if she is mental as I could put it in gear and really move. The younger kid was sitting on the bench when I went by and didn't pay any attention. I keep going thinking "This is what men who are alone feel on a regular basis when women get creeped out by them and it is not a good feeling"

Men will always stare ahead focused and ignore everybody and occasionally I will literally get high fived by younger racing guys especially when the weather is bad, because anyone out in bad weather is a badass to them. Told the story to dh and he tells me I have a paranoid personality and that moo probably went ahead on her own to see how much trail was left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login