Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forget that she won Grand Slam 23 times, she is a real woman for sluicing!

Posted by freya 
Forget that she won Grand Slam 23 times, she is a real woman for sluicing!
August 08, 2017
And it's also the key to understanding the universe and everything!blue hangover face

It takes a child to raze a village.

I have so much respect for so many women (for giving birth)," Williams told Stellar magazine in a new cover story.

"I am about to be a real woman now, you know? It's going to be something incredibly impressive to go through.

Get over yourself, Twat. Taking a load of dick snot and squatting out a brat requires no special ability. Cockroaches and teenagers can do it.
Taking a load of dick snot and squatting out a brat

LOL! Can't wait to use that one.
She's completely messed up her feminist credentials now by basically writing off all the unchilded women who have followed her career, cheered for her, stood up to racist trolls when she's had nasty things said to her...now I literally don't care, because now she is moo, like so many others before her and after her, she now thinks she's a superior being.
"Taking a load of dick snot and squatting out a brat requires no special ability"

The rest of it is just marketting
Only thing I see is it made her backside and thighs balloon up to the size of a Buick. I don't see beauty there, I see major bloat...blah.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login