Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo and toadler wander onto my property

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
Moo and toadler wander onto my property
September 30, 2017
WTF, don't people have any sense of respect or boundaries anymore? Last night, I saw this female toadler walking around my front yard. I mean...spending time there. I got annoyed and opened my door, as there was no sign of the moo. When I opened the door, the moo was standing ALSO on my property on the other side, watching her toadler creep around my yard. I gave her a nasty smile, and she just smiled back and walked off.

Those assholes better not come back. This is PRIVATE property, and I don't need strangers wandering around. Who knows? If that kid woulda tripped and fallen, moo probably would've tried to fucking sue me.

GET OFF MY LAWN, you goddamned breeders and take your hellspawn with you. /rant off.
Re: Moo and toadler wander onto my property
September 30, 2017
Next time you see the toadler wandering around unsupervised, call the cops, put on your best concerned voice, and rat out the moo. People have gotten into trouble these days for letting school aged children walk a few blocks to school or a park, so maybe the Moo will get into legal trouble.
October 01, 2017
The moo was actually there, only I didn't see her until I opened my front door. She was way off on the other side, just watching the brat playing in my yard.

Next time, if she shows up, I'll just say, "Go away, this is private property." The worst thing that I can imagine is being sued because my front yard is mostly concrete, and if that kid were to have fallen and injured itself, I would be on the business end of a lawsuit.

My mother would have crowned me if I ever behaved that way, even as a little kid. She taught me boundaries and respect. Nowadays, breeders just don't understand that. They think that the whole fucking world belongs to them and their brats, and that it's all one big playground.
October 01, 2017
mumofsixbirds
The moo was actually there, only I didn't see her until I opened my front door. She was way off on the other side, just watching the brat playing in my yard.

Next time, if she shows up, I'll just say, "Go away, this is private property." The worst thing that I can imagine is being sued because my front yard is mostly concrete, and if that kid were to have fallen and injured itself, I would be on the business end of a lawsuit.

I guarantee you, that's what she was waiting for - don't you know how CF folks are rolling in dough? eye rolling smiley Breeders are feel so entitled to other peoples wealth and property, that if they can't just take it, they'll get some other way... say, for example, by watching their kyd play on someone else's concrete yard and waiting for the inevitable to happen so they can sue their way in...

I second JoJo - next time you see the brat, don't bother looking for it's handler, just call the cops and plead about "this poor child, left on it's own outside, what if it gets hurt or kidnapped????" in your sweetest, most sincere, most worried voice possible.
October 01, 2017
I kind of suspected that there was something fishy about the whole thing. The fact that she was standing so far away from the brat, and that it was wandering all over my front yard as if it owned the place.

I'm planning on selling our house and moving far off into the country, on an isolated patch of the smallest town I can find. I just can't stand people anymore.
October 01, 2017
mumofsixbirds
I kind of suspected that there was something fishy about the whole thing. The fact that she was standing so far away from the brat, and that it was wandering all over my front yard as if it owned the place.

I'm planning on selling our house and moving far off into the country, on an isolated patch of the smallest town I can find. I just can't stand people anymore.

An understandable sentiment. I'd do the same, but I'm not rich enough to retire, so it means I have to live in a city to work, and by the time I can retire, I'll be too decrepit to live in the country by myself.
October 01, 2017
Husband is planning to retire in 2 years, and I'm a medical transcription student. I can work from the North Pole as long as I have an internet connection.

Our house is built on land that has a covenant that will be lifted in 2021, and the entire area will be rezoned for townhouses and mcmansions. When that time comes, I'll be working, husband will be retired, and we can sell this place for a small fortune, because our land is approximately a quarter acre in size.

I've already started looking at houses, and if we move further out, we can buy something really nice in a smaller town. The area we are living now is considered a city, even though it is a smaller one in the Fraser Valley.

When all of this comes to pass, we will be outta here. I have about another six months to go on my course, and my averages are at 90 percent. grinning smiley All we need is a small home with a large piece of land, preferably something with a pleasant view and a large basement or separate garage, so husband can pursue his dream of building a music studio.
October 01, 2017
I was out today so when I came home just about 1/2 hour ago I had to take one of my dogs across to the field to do her thing. I hear all this commotion in the open garage next door (remember..then new neighbors) When I was coming across to go up my walk and in my house I saw the 'she-chyld' look over and point and say.. well I think she said dog.. who knows. I did not look but noticed the sudden silence from the kyd, it's brother and what ever adult that had been near by (in the garage) unpacking and letting the kyds run in the driveway. You do not look at them and keep walking and they just stare in silence. Had to laugh.
October 01, 2017
I've noticed that moos and brats really take offence lately when you don't fawn and coo all over them like a deranged aunt.
October 02, 2017
mumofsixbirds
I've noticed that moos and brats really take offence lately when you don't fawn and coo all over them like a deranged aunt.

I'm a borderline recluse so I rarely have to deal with this, but when I do, I get passive aggressive as all hell.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 02, 2017
mumofsixbirds

How dare you not validate their life choices. Don't you know they had that kyd specifically to get more attention from people? Surely if you don't have a brat with you, you have nothing better to do than coo over their shnookums - in fact you should be honoured to be in the presence of Almighty Moo and Holy Loaf!
October 02, 2017
Gonna make my feelings known on Friday when I slap up 12 privacy trees between me and my neighbors. LOL!!! Can't wait to see their expressions.
October 03, 2017
Good fences make good neighbors.
October 04, 2017
I wish it were that simple. We have a fence on either side, but our front area opens up onto a concrete parking area in the front, and our driveway to the back. It's a large piece of land, but the configuration of it is kind of weird.

If we were to gate it off, we'd have to use something where my husband could use the gate from his car and work truck. We are a little bit on the broke side at the moment so something like that would have to wait until I'm working.

I love how breeders think that CF people are rolling in the dough. If that were true, I'd gate off the property to make sure there were no more trespassers.
October 04, 2017
What about a few "private property" signs? Those are pretty cheap, and although they're a bit of an eyesore they make it clear that the area is not for public use.
October 04, 2017
Actually, yurble, that's not a bad idea. I think a "No Trespassing" sign or "Private Property" would at least help, but we all know that breeders don't believe the rules apply to them and their sprogs.
October 04, 2017
mumofsixbirds
Actually, yurble, that's not a bad idea. I think a "No Trespassing" sign or "Private Property" would at least help, but we all know that breeders don't believe the rules apply to them and their sprogs.

"Private property" plus a hidden cam corder (they're coming down in price) will do wonders in dealing with the issue with the cops.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 05, 2017
Actually, that is an awesome idea! Post lots of 'no trespassing' signs, and put up cameras in case it happens again. So far, they haven't come back, but I don't think she expected for me to pop out of the house and give her the stinkeye, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login