Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More stellar parenting

Posted by twocents 
More stellar parenting
October 26, 2017
How in hell do you leave a baby in a swing.

"https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alta-vista-iowa-parents-charged-after-baby-found-rotting-in-swing/"

HOW DARE THESE PLACENTA BRAIN MOOS AND DUHS LABEL US THE EVIL ONES.

ALTA VISTA, Iowa - Authorities have charged an Iowa couple with murder in the death of their 4-month-old son, whose maggot-infested body was found in a baby swing in the family's home.

Twenty-year-old Cheyanne Harris and 28-year-old Zachary Koehn were arrested Wednesday on charges of child endangerment and first-degree murder in the death of their son, Sterling Koehn. Court records don't list attorneys for either of them. Their preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 2.

Authorities say in court records that deputies and medics called to the couple's Alta Vista apartment on Aug. 30 found Sterling dead in the swing. A medical examiner found maggots in his clothing and skin that indicated he hadn't had a diaper change, bath or been removed from the seat in over a week.

Prosecutors say in a criminal complaint that the couple's account of the baby's death was inconsistent with the results of an autopsy, CBS affiliate KIMT-TV reports. Both said they had checked on the baby the day before he died.

"The cause of death was a failure to provide critical care," the complaint states. "The facts of this case go far beyond neglect and show circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to human life."

Harris and Koehn are being held on $100,000 cash bond.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: More stellar parenting
October 30, 2017
You know....most of us would do without food to ensure our loved ones or furbabies had food. Most of us would have no problem going in the hole temporarily to make sure their basic needs were met while putting something much needed for ourselves back a bit.

HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU NOT DO THE BASICS FOR A BABY?!?!

My GOD! Maggot infested body?? You're literally living with a corpse and you have NO problem at all with this? What is WRONG with people?! I say make people take a test before having a kid. If you fail that test and get pregnant before passing said test, the baby is either taken away at birth or aborted. I'm so sick of these fucking pro-lifers that want everyone to breed without first thinking that maybe they shouldn't. Here is the most glaring example of people who should have been sterilized before making this child suffer. Abortion would have been kinder than letting him just die and rot away.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login