Breeders "do it" and crash car

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders "do it" and crash car
November 25, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-crashes-car-tree-while-180800646.html

I guess they were trying for another
Re: Breeders "do it" and crash car
November 25, 2017

Witnesses told police they saw the couple, both in their early twenties, exit the vehicle naked. Some witnesses reported one of them fleeing the scene. Ms Bova believes the couple were scrambling to locate their clothes before police arrived.“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Ms Bova said.

If the man is convicted, it will be his fourth DUI in Washington State – a felony offence. He has also been charged with vehicular assault and child engagement. He was booked into Pierce County jail immediately after his release from the emergency room.

but.....but.....but......I thought parenting made you more grown-up, responsible and a better person? trout slap
November 25, 2017
bouncing smileys

There's an old story about rescue personnel responding to a high-speed vehicle crash into a tree. At the scene they find the male driver unconscious and bleeding from the groin area, while the female passenger is choking on something lodged in her throat. I'm sure you can connect the dots.

The real-life case in this thread is as close to that old tale as we're likely to see.
November 25, 2017
That occurred in movie "The World According to Garp".
"bitten off in a Buick"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login