Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos! Bring your pee-soaked coupon to IKEA today!

Posted by bop 
Moos! Bring your pee-soaked coupon to IKEA today!
January 14, 2018
According to Adweek, a print advertisement for one of IKEA's cribs in a popular Swedish women's magazine offers expecting mothers a discount. But this bargain is not for the squeamish (then again, neither is parenthood).

To access the special discount price, you have to pee on the ad, which includes a hidden pregnancy test. If the test is positive, a few minutes later, a special discounted "family price" will become visible on the paper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/if-youre-pregnant-and-you-pee-on-this-ikea-ad-you-get-a-discount/ar-BBIdDRN?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Re: Moos! Bring your pee-soaked coupon to IKEA today!
January 14, 2018
You.can't.make.this.shit.up
January 14, 2018
Gross! But hey, free pregnancy test - gotta get them breeders into the entitlement mindset early /eyeroll
January 14, 2018
January 14, 2018
It would be really funny if a hoard of men each showed up with a positive pregnancy test and demanded a discount.
Bet this test is simplistic and there is a way to game it....hmmmm.
January 14, 2018
There actually IS a situation where a doctor could order a pregnancy test on a man - it is an inexpensive way to check for possible testicular cancer and some other cancers. But I would hope that the men with positive IKEA tests would not have cancer.
January 16, 2018
bop
According to Adweek, a print advertisement for one of IKEA's cribs in a popular Swedish women's magazine offers expecting mothers a discount. But this bargain is not for the squeamish (then again, neither is parenthood).

To access the special discount price, you have to pee on the ad, which includes a hidden pregnancy test. If the test is positive, a few minutes later, a special discounted "family price" will become visible on the paper.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/if-youre-pregnant-and-you-pee-on-this-ikea-ad-you-get-a-discount/ar-BBIdDRN?OCID=ansmsnnews11

A breeder created this shit. I'd bank money on it.beating with a lol hammer

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 17, 2018
Gross. Every time I think I've heard or seen something done that is utterly GROSS by breeders, I am horrified by something new.
January 17, 2018
Gross. If I worked at Ikea, I'd start carrying nitrile gloves in my pocket in case someone brought in one of those.

Poor employees.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login