Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat from hell on airplane

Posted by ondinette 
Brat from hell on airplane
February 14, 2018
Shit like this makes me glad I don't travel.

How did this people stand 8 FUCKING HOURS of screaming?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/lufthansa-passenger-filmed-apos-demonic-212125104.html
Re: Brat from hell on airplane
February 14, 2018
I too am glad I am a room-creature. I've not flown sense '92.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 15, 2018
People should fight back against subsidizing the very people who are most likely to make the plane flight hellish. Why do babies fly for free, when they disproportionately make everyone else hate the flight? Quiet zones really need to be a thing.
February 15, 2018
I love how all the comments are tearing the brat's handlers a new one.

The first time we went to Japan, we had a family in front of us, and their toadler kept leaning over and touching my TV screen while I'm trying to watch something, and I know she was doing it intentionally to get some positive attention because she kept looking at me and smiling. Eventually I prodded the duh on the shoulder and hissed "Your kid keeps touching my screen!" well duh must have been in zombie mode because instead of getting all defensive, he put the toadler back in it's seat and strapped it in.

On the flight back, we were behind another family, but this was a 7 year old and she sat quietly watching films or colouring for like 90% of the flight. Then she got sick on the landing and her parents were yelling at her, calling her an embarrassment for getting sick. I've never wanted to lamp someone as much as those two breeders.
February 15, 2018
Ill- behaved chyldren are by far the worst part of air travel. Even worse than the lack of leg room, air pressure messing with the ears, etc. it should be obvious to even an obtuse parunt that the average toadler can’t handle an overseas flight, of course, that doesn’t stop them.

DH and I are planning a trip to Austria and Germany in May, which has been on our bucket list for a long time. The flight there is Chicago to Vienna non-stop. We’re crossing our fingers that there will be mercifully few toadlers on the flight.

Btw, good on the passenger who filmed the crack monkey’s display. Sometimes a good old-fashioned dose of shame is needed to wake up lazy parunts.
February 15, 2018
I have not flown since 2003, by far the longest stretch of time without flying. With all the crap going on inside planes and airports and, around here in NY/LI, just getting to the airport, I am glad I have no need to do anything beyond dropping off or picking up others at airports.

And with this new "Real ID" thing being rolled out, I'm not sure if I can even get the proper ID (via my DMV) to be used to board a plane after 2020. Just as well. I ain't missing much of anything.
February 15, 2018
If I can't drive... I don't go.

Also.. kyds fly free and I (used to) pay $80 to put my small dog under the seat in a kennel?

I have not flown since 2002... and have no plans to. Dh has flown several times since then and he HATES every bit of it. Last flight for him was a nightmare, both ways, with delays, mechanical issues and a screemin' brat (ofcourse) He does not want to fly again either but sometimes has to. I hear from friends who fly that now you feel like you are stepping into a flying prison. No thanks!
February 16, 2018
I love flying but I always have to worry whether there'll be a brat on my next flight...

I've just seen this article posted on facebook and oh so many parents keep on defending the kid, saying we shouldn't hate him as he must be an idiot (they used the PC word, special whatever, but I always forget it). Kidfree flights should be available everywhere by now. No, it wouldn't be age-based discrimination. If an adult was behaving like a demon in need of an exorcist, he would be thrown off the plane but kids are never thrown off -- now THAT'S age-based discrimination.
February 16, 2018
I'm with Tea Princess, as the comments are full of autard apologetics rambling/defending excusing BS, such as the kid has autism - like completely excuses the hellspawn for 8 hours of hell. Autard or not, 8 hours of the kid shrieking without intervention is completely negligently criminal on the Moo's side, and violating OH&S rules for noise pollution for everyone else in the plane. I would've lodged a formal complaint with Lufthansa's management, and every aviation authority for gross negligence on the company's part for potentially damaging the hearing of everyone on the flight, neglecting the brat's safety by having the kid dangerously climb on chairs, and bounce around the cabin unsupervised.

Hell, they turn planes around when someone gets too drunk, how is this unsupervised, out of control hellspawn any less dangerous. Yes, you can't open doors mid flight, but what's stopping the snot trying or throwing around boiling water, or any other hundreds of things that endangers the other passengers. It was clearly evident that if it was an autard, then the kid was unsupervised and highly unmediated.

What made my head explode was the fact that the passengers didn't kick up for the prolonged bullshit, and demand that the flight crew did something about it - as it was obvious the moo wasn't going to. Where are all the SJW who will instantly white knight some crying moo, the minute someone says 'no' to them. Nobody did anything remotely reactive, instead sat there sticking their fingers in their ears, and dealt with it. I don't know if it was a cultural thing, but that shit wouldn't be tolerated by passengers over in Oz, as there would be a riot on the plane if something was not done about it.
February 16, 2018
1010 WINS had this on the radio this morning, complete with audio of the screaming loaf.

I can't imagine having to endure 8 hours of this without copious amounts ow wine.

I hope those breeders are banned from flying for life.
February 16, 2018
tea princess
I love flying but I always have to worry whether there'll be a brat on my next flight...

I've just seen this article posted on facebook and oh so many parents keep on defending the kid, saying we shouldn't hate him as he must be an idiot (they used the PC word, special whatever, but I always forget it). Kidfree flights should be available everywhere by now. No, it wouldn't be age-based discrimination. If an adult was behaving like a demon in need of an exorcist, he would be thrown off the plane but kids are never thrown off -- now THAT'S age-based discrimination.

Kid free should be default. Let the goddamned cows pay to bring their hellspawn aboard.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 18, 2018
Saw this, the Moo must be a real attention whore, she did nothing to stop Fuckford from screeching.

And it is worth repeating

Airplanes are not the best places for small children to be.
February 18, 2018
Loaves and brats on planes is one reason I refuse to fly anymore. If I were stuck in a tin can flying somewhere for hours, I would go completely INSANE if I had to listen to that. I understand that loaves and brats have their ears affected, but breeders drag 'em along anyway, with no consideration to their kids or the other passengers.
February 19, 2018
nokidsandhappy
I'm with Tea Princess, as the comments are full of autard apologetics rambling/defending excusing BS, such as the kid has autism - like completely excuses the hellspawn for 8 hours of hell. Autard or not, 8 hours of the kid shrieking without intervention is completely negligently criminal on the Moo's side, and violating OH&S rules for noise pollution for everyone else in the plane.

This!! It pisses me off, both as a college student majoring in psychology and as a person with common sense, that “the village” proclaiming autism absolves a wrongdoer of guilt. Most people have no more business diagnosing someone with autism than I have telling someone their transmission is bad. I’m not saying people can’t have an opinion, I don’t care if people say “there’s something not right with that kid,” but people shouldn’t think anyone else has to take their opinion seriously. Autism is an actual disease. It has diagnostic criteria and it shouldn’t be used to absolve kids of bad behavior. Seriously, it irritates me to no end. Breeders and their apologists would rather have their kids labeled as MENTALLY ILL than discipline them. Think about that. I know it’s not popular to say anything negative, and SJWs want everyone to be equal in all things, but that’s not how things are. Being so mentally ill that all you could do is shriek for 8 hours isn’t special, it’s an unfortunate medical condition and it shouldn’t be glamorized or normalized. Why would anyone want to label their kids like that? But I’m preaching to the choir, we all know SJWs want to see the world burn. Perhaps someone should start a petition to either ban children altogether from flights or to have it understood that they will be removed, just as an adult would, for disturbing the peace.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login