Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo starts GFM for bills after daughter is convicted for murder

Posted by freya 
Moo starts GFM for bills after daughter is convicted for murder
February 27, 2018
Go Fund Me started by moo after daughter is convicted of murder

She wants money to pay for her bills after this tragedy. Her daughter is the murderer, not the victim. The victim was the 5 year old cousin who was murdered and tossed over a guardrail.
Re: Moo starts GFM for bills after daughter is convicted for murder
February 27, 2018
This happened about 30 mins from where I live. The breeder parents lost the 5 year old to CPS. The aunt demanded that she take him in. She knew her 19 year old daughter was an unemployed severely mentally ill drug addict and left him with her for a few hours. The daughter killed him in some jealous rage while her moo was shopping. Daughter is in prison now and I guess auntie is just looking for $$$$.
February 27, 2018
freya
Go Fund Me started by moo after daughter is convicted of murder

She wants money to pay for her bills after this tragedy. Her daughter is the murderer, not the victim. The victim was the 5 year old cousin who was murdered and tossed over a guardrail.

Let me run and grab my credit card right away....! eye rolling smiley
February 27, 2018
There are times I think some mental illness is narcissism on steroids.. but I don't know.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 27, 2018
twocents
There are times I think some mental illness is narcissism on steroids.. but I don't know.

I believe you are right on the money.

There are plenty of honest people out there who have a deep desire to be charitable and help those in need. Unfortunately some are taken advantage of by unscrupulous people, such as this woman who inexplicably is asking for money.
March 01, 2018
twocents

No, but it can seem that way as some use it for ass pats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login