Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids crying during the NCAA Tournament

Posted by freya 
March 20, 2018

I don't watch sports but find the idea fascinating that a camera person and the director both decide kids crying would be put into any form of media where the advertisers want to make money. Is there any human out there who truly loves that sound and actively seeks it out? Because last I read humans find the crying noise repugnant and at the same time very difficult to ignore.

Or maybe the people who enjoy it are just living from one urge to the other all the time without any self reflection? Eat, sleep, drink, watch t.v., have sex, text 200 times a day, maybe to go work. Drink because girlfriend is pregnant because she was too busy eating, sleeping, texting, watching tv and drinking to buy birth control. Have baby, eat, drink, sleep, deal with baby, work, eat, drink, sleep. Stop watching tv because of weird crying during NCAA. Order pizza and change the channel again. Repeat cycle.
Re: Kids crying during the NCAA Tournament
March 21, 2018
Crying over "your team" losing a game is absurd. For young children this is where a parent needs to step in and explain what is important and what is not important in life. Watching the college cheerleaders or band members cry is equally absurd. They're not even on the team and they're behaving like toddlers, melting down on national television.

I have no idea why they do this. Maybe they're under the impression that the "student"-athletes will be crying for them when they lose a loved one or have a difficult setback in life?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login