Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reese's Cup

Posted by CF Scorpio 
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Reese's Cup
December 20, 2005
Well said, and right on the money. Survival of the fittest and damn all these medical advancements keeping infants alive that clearly should be left go to cross over. Like "saving" the ones born 4 months premature and most end up with a plethora of disabilities. It's sad and the reason our health insurance is in the sorry state it's in.
Leigh
December 21, 2005
I so agree with the last couple of posts. I was talking to a friend the other day about how loosely the term MIRACLE gets thrown around by poeple with kids sometimes. Oh, it's a miracle I got pregnant at 40 (no, that was the fertility treatments), it's a miracle such and such procedure cured my baby in the womb, etc etc. Ya'll know what I am talking about. I want to tell these stupid ass people that a MIRACLE is a blind man seeing or a paralyzed man walking WITHOUT ever seeing a doctor, they just wake up and see or get up and walk. The rest is called SCIENCE and these morons are too stupid to realize that. There are too many people on earth as it is..... 1000 years ago if you got sick you died, if you had some weird peanut allergy and ate a peanut you died, if you were bron 4 months early you died. That was just the way it was. If you were 40 and couldn't get knocked up through good old fashioned sex then too bad.Don't get me wrong, I think science is amazing and does wonderful things but don't claim something is a miracle when it isn't!
Anonymous User
December 21, 2005
I used to live in Toledo, OH for a short period of time. There is a paper, the Toledo Blade. There is a section that, due to its colour, was called the peach section. Had the funnies, tidbits, etc...
I will never forget a short couple of sentences just stuck in there. It stated 'Birth defects are on the rise because babies who normally would have died, are living and passing on these defects. Since they usually sprogg several times, there are more defectives running around.
Also, a news article about a retard welfare family. Moo and duh are both retarded and on the dole. Of course, they have a total of six sproggs, 5 of which are also retarded. # 6 they called 'normal' intelligence although I'm sure she is just barely in that strata. So, instead of 2 retards on welfare, there will be 7 on welfare because I'm sure the retarded sproggs will blindly reproduce since everyone seems to think it sooooo cute that look at these retards, fighting against allll odds to have a fambleee
phooey
KidFreeLuvnLife
December 21, 2005
I think when people like those described in the above rant decide to have kids that they should be on their own. No welfare, no medical coverage. You KNEW your child would have problems and you spawned anyway. Sucks to be you. These people should be glad I don't run the country.
sprogless
December 22, 2005
The cost of educating these kids is incredible! Special-ed is soooo expensive, and the entire cost falls on the taxpayers. The breeders of these unfortunates don't pay an extra cent, and it's bullshit. Mt Step-MIL is a special-ed teacher, and from her stories, it sounds like all they do is self-esteem crap. Makes me so happy that the taxpayers are funding this crap. Retards breed more retards-Why is that so hard to comprehend?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.