Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neighbors going after family with autards

Posted by cfdavep 
Neighbors going after family with autards
April 28, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/autistic-teen-target-cruel-letter-familys-condo-neighbors-move-174720111.html

Apparently the "big one" is a real danger
Re: Neighbors going after family with autards
April 28, 2018
OMFG. I wonder if there's anyone out there who can pose as my autistic daughter so I can start a GoFundMe. I need a new apartment, too. With new furniture and Kitchen Aid mixer, because autism!!
April 28, 2018
Numerous comments express suspicion that the moo wrote the letter herself to garner sympathy after the landlord served an eviction notice over rent in arrears. She said they were only a week behind in rent because her husband had a medical problem, but no landlord is going to evict over that short a time in arrears. There's more to this story than the moo claims. Much more.
April 28, 2018
Agree with kman that there's way more to this story.

All the tenants are entitled to peace and quiet in their apartments and the ability to enjoy the pool. Given that this family seems to degrade the quality of life for everyone else In the complex AND isn't paying their rent, eviction seems the logical choice.
April 29, 2018
I appreciate landlords who take whatever opportunity they can to evict troublesome tenants. Even if they were only one week late on rent, that's reason enough to start proceedings against tenants you want to get rid of.
April 29, 2018
And now the comment section is gone...
April 29, 2018
Too bad, there were several posters there who called bullshit on the sob story, undoubtedly to the detriment of the associated GoFundMe page.

Just another case of a fambly believing The Village exists only for exploitation of cash and endless accomodation once they wave the Special Needs card.
April 29, 2018
Tiquer
Too bad, there were several posters there who called bullshit on the sob story, undoubtedly to the detriment of the associated GoFundMe page.

Just checked and the comments are back, with still more people calling bullshit. Also this:

I do housing inspections due to tenant complaints. Id say 3 out of 4 times the tenant wants money and free rent and is playing games. This is one of them. Eviction already happening
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login