Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family chased by cheetas

Posted by cfdavep 
Family chased by cheetas
May 12, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pfuCz5IEA

I guess a family made the brilliant move of getting out of their car on Safari, with a couple of sprogs. Cheetas came out of the bushes and went after them. The duh hauled ass to the car and got in first leaving moo and sprogs behind. Moo and younger sprog made it last to the car.
Re: Family chased by cheetas
May 12, 2018
Poor Darwin missed out on collecting a bunch of deserving fuckwits.
May 12, 2018
Cheetahs seldom actually attack people. In fact, they are the most laid-back of the big cats and they have been trained to hunt for game in India.

Wouldn't surprise me if the cheetahs were actually just trying to persuade the people to leave. They probably gave each other high-fives after the family did leave... bouncing and laughing
May 12, 2018
kman
Cheetahs seldom actually attack people. In fact, they are the most laid-back of the big cats.

I was wondering about that myself - I thought they must've had raw meat in their back pockets or maybe they were covered in BBQ sauce.

Wasn't there a story on here about a woman who 'accidentally' dropped her toddler into the cheetah enclosure at the zoo? Only the cheetah didn't attack the kid like moo probably thought it would - looking for a PNA and a massive payout no doubt...
May 12, 2018
Dude got any kitty treats?

Cheetah and the soccer moms

Click here to login