Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

never me!!! 15 Year old Teenage Moo crashes car and kills three people

Posted by twocents 
never me!!! 15 Year old Teenage Moo crashes car and kills three people
June 08, 2018
Good riddance and glad that ain't mine

Breaking news: bad accident on Meadowbrook parkway (long island) kills 3 teens and injures others. (Mind you there were at least 10 asshole teens in the car and it included an infant so we are dealing with all depths of stooopid). Only real pity is 15 year old bimbo driver didn't kill all of them.
Co-worker: complaining because has to drive over two hours to a fucking 2 year olds party. This is all female generated. Very few guys want to go to some damn crotch turds party. Glad I don't have famblee.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: never me!!!
June 08, 2018
Were they doing anything particularly stupid, like racing or driving after drinking? Accidents happen, so I'm just wondering if there was something about it that was specifically about how they were behaving.
June 09, 2018
Twocents, I live in the same viewing area as you do (LI), and this has been a big story around here. I was going to post something about it but you beat me to it.

Yes, there is so much FAIL with the Meadowbrook Parkway accident. I'm relieved that nobody in another vehicle was killed or injured with this one. It wasn't known until after your post that the uninjured infant in the SUV was the son of the 15-year-old girl driving it.

Yurble, looks like it was excessive speed which was mainly responsible for the crash, according to a state trooper who spoke near the crash scene. News12, our local cable news station, had a video clip from a driver who was passed by the vehicle before it crashed.
June 10, 2018
well,if there were at least 10 teens in the car--pretty much nuff said!!
June 11, 2018
latest from news 12 website. all the typical stoopid excuses. Good mommy. And then they follow it up with actions by this little cunt that demonstrate she is amoral.
Furthermore, duuddyy states he is planning on moving because of the memories, he visualizes sonnyboy living room, coming out of bedroom. The typical stuff a lot of folk do. If he is so dismayed, how is he gonna look his asshat cunt daughter in the face? Has bint been bailed out?
Stupid has consequences and some mistakes cannot be fixed.
Good God I'm glad I don't have any. They are all losers. Even driving she didn't have the sense to drive to blend in with the other traffic. Demonstrates what an arrogant, selfish, self centered little ass she really is.
I have to commend the commentators on the news item. Not one is sympathetic.

FREEPORT -
Monday marked the first court appearance for the teen who was behind the wheel of a stolen SUV that flipped last week, killing three teens on the Meadowbrook Parkway.

Cindy Sanchez, 15, had her arm in a sling and she looked slightly overwhelmed at times as she stood before a family court judge.

State police say she is charged with manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide for the fatal crash Friday that killed her 13-year-old brother and two of her friends. Police say a total of 10 people were in the car, including Sanchez’s infant son.
A county attorney says Sanchez and her friends had launched a plan to skip school and take one of their parents' cars to head to the beach.

There are allegations that Sanchez was going 60 to 80 mph when she lost control of the car. It overturned multiple times and came to rest in a marsh off the highway.

Sanchez, her 18-month-old son and five Uniondale teens survived the crash. The victims who died were 15-year-old Marlon Carbajal, 16-year-old Herbert Maravilla and 13-year-old David Sanchez, the driver's younger brother.

"She's remorseful, she's depressed," says Sanchez's attorney, James Toner. "She's 15 years old."

Toner says Sanchez only took the wheel because she had her 18-month-old baby in the car and felt the designated driver was too "high or drunk."

"I think her intentions were good -- she had a child in the car, in the carseat," says Toner. "By all accounts she's a good mother, she takes good care of her children. I don't think she had the experience to operate this vehicle, and she went around a curve and she lost control of the car."

In court, the court attorney said Sanchez could be a flight risk, noting that Sanchez has run away before and that two of the occupants of the car were allegedly part of the street gang Vatos Locos.

The county attorney also said in court that charges could be upgraded in the case, but did not specify what those could charges could be.

The family court judge ordered Sanchez held without bail and ordered her taken directly to the hospital for a physical and psychiatric evaluation. She is due back in court in July.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

June 11, 2018
Hmmm...has the legal driving age changed to 15?

There are so many good moos who skip school at 15 and take some of their children to the beach along with their druggie gang friends and then drive a car without a license, wreck it and kill numerous passengers. She is a good moo despite all this because her kid was in a car seat. What a role model she is. Someone should nominate her for sainthood.

You were correct, all sorts of wrong in this news. It is scary to think people with this level of mental capacity are out there on the roads destroying the lives of others.
June 11, 2018
I have driven on the Meadowbrook in that area many, many times over the years. At 11:40 AM on a clear June Friday even heading south toward Jones Beach it has light traffic. Yes, the parkway has some curves but nothing very sharp or particularly dangerous. You can go 65 or 70 and be okay, although with an SUV filled with people and its higher center of gravity you do have to be careful. She has to have been moving really fast, probably closer to 80 than 60 and/or making too many evasive moves to get around cars moving at more reasonable speeds. Sadly, many licensed drivers (who IMHO won them in raffles or crap games) here on LI drive a lot like Sanchez. They are often the ones who we see on the news every week driving into houses and commercial buildings.
June 12, 2018
Okay, that sounds like a shitload of fail. I didn't know from the original post because I hadn't heard the story. I fail to see how good intentions factored into the story in any way.
June 12, 2018
Yesterday I found this article and it made me completely stabby. rusty chainsaw

I realize defense lawyers are paid to defend worthless human beings like this girl, but his comments astound and are proof positive that world---->Hell------->handbasket because you know some mouth-breathing Breeder who reads this will actually agree with what he's saying. My editorial comments are in red:

Toner says Sanchez only took the wheel because she had her 18-month-old baby in the car and felt the designated driver was too "high or drunk."

"I think her intentions were good -- she had a child in the car, in the carseat," says Toner. Parenting pro tip: if you are going to climb into a stolen car where nobody in the car is a licensed driver and everyone is wasted, by all means, be sure and strap your baybee into a car seat.

"By all accounts she's a good mother, well this story would be added into "all" accounts and nothing about this event says 'good mother.' she takes good care of her children. this bitch is 15 with an 18 month old baybee. please don't tell me she has more than one.I don't think she had the experience to operate this vehicle, and she went around a curve doing between sixty and eighty MPH and she lost control of the car."

It's enough to make one's head explode. And of course, GOOD MOTHERS birth baybees when they are 13 or 14, because teenagers make STELLAR parents.

Head goes exploding face
June 12, 2018
Bell_Flower, that's my local cable TV news station (News12). I saw the story on TV and read it in their website. This comment made me shake my head:

"Toner says Sanchez only took the wheel because she had her 18-month-old baby in the car and felt the designated driver was too 'high or drunk.'"

Ummmmmmmm, how about NOT driving to Jones Beach because the designated driver was too high or drunk? That's the responsible thing to do, not the foolish, selfish (and deadly, as it turned out) thing to do.
June 12, 2018
"You were correct, all sorts of wrong in this news. It is scary to think people with this level of mental capacity are out there on the roads destroying the lives of others.""

much less breeding...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 14, 2018
bell_flower

It's enough to make one's head explode. And of course, GOOD MOTHERS birth baybees when they are 13 or 14, because teenagers make STELLAR parents.

Head goes exploding face
And what's even grosser is that when you calculate the age back to when the baby was born and nine months before that, this bint got knocked up at around 12 and a half. If she were my daughter, I would have put the baby up for adoption and after a DNA test, forced a restraining order on the boy that impregnated her.

Then I would have stuck her ass on DepoProvera until she turned 18 and could legally move out.
June 14, 2018
nightfire
bell_flower

Head goes exploding face
And what's even grosser is that when you calculate the age back to when the baby was born and nine months before that, this bint got knocked up at around 12 and a half. If she were my daughter, I would have put the baby up for adoption and after a DNA test, forced a restraining order on the boy that impregnated her.

Then I would have stuck her ass on DepoProvera until she turned 18 and could legally move out.

I'd have the punk arrested for rape.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login