Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interviewer just i/v'd w/ 3 month old baby on her lapembarrassed face

Posted by cfuter 
Interviewer just i/v'd w/ 3 month old baby on her lapembarrassed face
June 12, 2018
I want to tell this young girl interviewee to run for zee hillzz. Her interview consisted of watching very casually dressed moo w/ 3 month old on lap becuz she doesn't trust anyone w/ the babyee. I assume that means the duhd or even her partner that is also doing i/v. Her partner coulda done the i/v and then maybe just suggested a 2nd meeting while she watched the brat for her. But no....it's a new world where you do i/v's in Starbux in sloppy casual clothes w/ babyees on your lap. Then end the i/v w/ the poor girl telling her you BOTH have new babyees.

Unless I was super desparate, I would never ever take this job. I assume it is out of their households.
Re: Interviewer just i/v'd w/ 3 month old baby on her lapembarrassed face
June 12, 2018
And, i/v has been over, not like moomies are running home to their business. ONce again, there is a buncha grunt work that the CFs dont want to do, but parunts spend much of the day doing nothing, w/ babyee in tow.
June 12, 2018
ooh gawd, the fuckin' kid's name is ...........TRUMAN...........hysterical laughter I'm glad not to be a modern parunt b/c I would be biting my tongue til it bled w/ these stupid stupid names.

Everyone's youneek ya know!
June 12, 2018
Why was the moo interviewed, anyways? Was it some sort of newsworthy thing, or just another breederific bit of tripe that the world doesn't need to know about?

I would love to hear more...
June 12, 2018
Was the job to nanny the child? If not, completely inappropriate. I'd be concerned that a manager who showed up with their genetic replicant may decide to either use the dna as an excuse to miss work or to try to push dna off on a new employee. Unless it is a nanny job it is obvious moo doesn't have her act together enough to conduct an interview.

I had an i/v with a woman who took the opportunity to hijack the interview to start talking up her upcoming adoption of her grand kid. It was a great source of pride to her and she worked herself into an epic humble brag frenzy for nearly 30 minutes about how she was planning to come out of retirement, find a job and adopt this grand child. The grand kid was awesome for 1000 reasons for which she went into great detail explaining, lest we made the mistake of thinking the kid was average in any respect.

She went on a elaborate expository tirade with the typical breeder tripe: all the time she would need off of work to travel to another state, the impending court proceedings and the legal battle that would ensue, the overall famblee drama once her daughter lost custody of her child, the meetings with the psychologist because of the extenuating circumstances, meetings with her new school, her list of learning disabilities and behavioral issues, etc. By the end of the i/v we (the interviewers) had no doubt that she would be a dedicated grandmother and adoptive parent. In case we had doubts, she reassured us numerous times of her incredible parenting skills and dedication to this child that would never be average.

I'm thinking, based on what I'm hearing this child will be incredibly lucky to end up being average overall. It is the best case scenario possible. I've got a good deal of average qualities, nothing wrong with it at all. Hell, I'd be thrilled to be average and not below average in certain respects.
June 13, 2018
1. If this woman had a baby, and she can't trust her partner to watch it alone, she has some really big problems.

2. Call me an old foagie, but if you expect a person to show up for an interview and bring his/her best without being distracted, it's pretty disrespectful to bring your crotch nugget, which is the ultimate distraction for most Moos. And don't give me that shit about "multi-tasking," and how great Moos are at it. Many studies have shown we are all shitty multi taskers because as much as we delude ourselves, the human brain is most effective when it works one issue at a time.

3. I would be extremely leery of working for a person like this. She's already spilled her personal problems all over the place and that shows poor boundaries between work and personal life. (Didn't she think about childcare or the situation prior to getting knocked up? We all know the answer to that one.)

It just screams "I'm going to be distracted/running out with my baybee all the time, so be ready for me to dump the work on you."
June 13, 2018
It wasn't for a nanny job from what I could tell. I was only half listening as I didn't want to focus on stupid kids in Starbucks. They were two women I'm guessing w/ some type business, I'm guessing out of their households becuz I dont really get why you would be dressed super casually and conduct an i/v at Starbux if you didn't have to. All I could hear was something about websites, now so many more websites. The two moos did most of the talking, the young 20 something was wearing a white linen-ish shirt, black jeans, and white sandals, black and white channel type bag. Full face of subtle make up. She didn't say much and when she did she spoke rather softly. I thought kid would be stationed at the car seat, but then I sorta saw kid was on her lap while conducting the i/v. As I said, I didn't want to stare and get riled up (LOL) about this moo stupidness. Kid was rather quiet I will admit. Baby bottle was on the table during i/v. If it was me, I woulda felt awkward, do I end up staring at kid while they talked? What if kid made noise? Are u now forced in that polite kid talk if u want the job? When i heard the kid's name, I almost spit out yesterday's coffee after today's! What if I was the interviewee.
June 13, 2018
I really hope the young lady was smart enough to size up the situation and be hired elsewhere. Then again, if she is going to build a website it might not be so bad for her. Although she may have a very difficult time pleasing this moo because moo doesn't have her act together. And you were wise to not rile up the moos, it doesn't take much to do so.

It is really strange to think about what would happen if there was a kid present during an interview (unless it was for a daycare or nanny position). Almost a different dimension.

The name part had to be pretty epic!
June 14, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Why was the moo interviewed, anyways? Was it some sort of newsworthy thing, or just another breederific bit of tripe that the world doesn't need to know about?

I would love to hear more...

Sorry guys, I misunderstood. I see it now was for some sort of job interview, not a TV interview. LOL sometimes I just don't know where my brains are!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login