Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder how this will affect the tit nazis

Posted by cfdavep 
I wonder how this will affect the tit nazis
July 09, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-admin-favored-corporations-opposing-235828636.html

Moos are on the comments going on about how Trump is anti-famblee. I don't like Trump at all but the pro-family Dems endlessly go on about business not bending over for the moo crowd.
Re: I wonder how this will affect the tit nazis
July 09, 2018
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Trump has a point.

We all know how aggressive the Tit Nazi's and La Leche groups are, maybe if women weren't browbeaten into breast feeding we wouldn't have kids starving to death because a moos udders aren't producing milk (or the kid refuses to latch on).

Breast feeding is only effective for the first six months anyway, any longer and it's purely for the benefit of moo.

Or, Trump thinks like I do and thinks breast feeding is gross. I don't give a shit if it's food; it's a body fluid that can spread whatever contagions moo might have. I wouldn't mind so much if women were modest about it, but some of them just whip their saggy tits out wherever they are. On our first trip to Japan, DH and I were in a noodle bar and a young family were at the next table. The lady started breast feeding, but because she had a modesty blanket I didn't even realise it was happening until she was finished.
July 09, 2018
He is correct. The pendulum has swung way too far in the other direction.

My sister balled her eyes out because despite trying there was no milk and my nephew started losing weight. Tit nazis need to back off. No one should feel shamed or embarrassed over something they have no control of. And where is the support for women who can't produce milk? And powdered milk may enable some women to work or enjoy the freedom of not being tethered to a loaf for 24 hours a day and 6 mos. or more and they shouldn't feel any guilt for this. It was so much better when no one really cared. Women who fed in public (mostly) only did it out of necessity and covered up. This tit nazi argument is beginning to remind me of the abortion debate: stay out of my uterus and away from my breasts! Neither argument cares about the reality of the women.
July 09, 2018
I'm listening to this BS on the news. I despise Trump with the power of a thousand nuclear suns, but I also can't stand the tit-nazis. I find it HILARIOUS that the two are duking it out right now!
July 09, 2018
I'm on the side of science, every time. Neither the administration nor the breast-feeding fanatics is. Breast milk is medically better for an infant, if it is an option. You can't change that simply by making a presidential claim. Breast milk, like other bodily fluids, can contain pathogens and the public should not have to be exposed to it. You can't change that through any amount of milk-ins.

The obvious solution is for discrete breastfeeding to be promoted (but not to the point of bashing women who don't do it). If it is done discretely, fluids will be contained by some cloth. But of course neither side wants that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login