Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen parents demand huge wedding and get it

Posted by cfdavep 
Teen parents demand huge wedding and get it
July 18, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/8778304e-349f-3aad-90ae-894a04005c45/ss_carolyn-hax%3A.html

Dumbass teens have baybee in their teens. Teen moo demands the father pay for a big wedding at a country club., as if they were on the social registry. Stepmother puts her foot down and duh pays anyway. Teens go on to have two more brats and are now on welfare.

I think there is a connection between never hearing no and teen parenthood
Re: Teen parents demand huge wedding and get it
July 18, 2018
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/8778304e-349f-3aad-90ae-894a04005c45/ss_carolyn-hax%3A.html

Dumbass teens have baybee in their teens. Teen moo demands the father pay for a big wedding at a country club., as if they were on the social registry. Stepmother puts her foot down and duh pays anyway. Teens go on to have two more brats and are now on welfare.

I think there is a connection between never hearing no and teen parenthood

Of course there is, because bratleigh know mimi and pawpaw will pick up the slack.

However (and maybe im blind as a bat) but i dont see where it mentions them being teens?
July 18, 2018
Oh well, c'est la vie. Seems as if Bridezilla's father feels a bit guilty about divorcing her moo and remarrying. Stepmother is the only one here with any sense. Then again, if I were in her situation, I'd run for the hills.

Looks like all that mollycoddling and guilt really worked out in the end. These two fools will be divorced, and the parents will still be paying the bill for the wedding.
July 18, 2018
Have you linked to the right article? I don't see where the couple in question are/were teenage parents, anything about a country club, or that stepmom's husband has paid anything yet..???
July 18, 2018
I can't read the article but I will lay a bet that moo ends up either taking care of the brat(s) all the time or both dumb daughter moo and brats move into her house when the teen parents divorce. I give it 5 years, tops.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login