Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Montreal / Quebec City

Posted by Guest 
Montreal / Quebec City
December 08, 2005
My husband and I went to Montreal and Quebec City for our one year anniversary! We loved it so much! We agree that it would be so much better to live there then in the U.S. Montreal is just two hours by plane from Chicago. What a difference in lifestyle!!! AWESOME!!! Since I kept my maiden name, the ticket agent at the counter said that by law women in the the province of Quebec must keep their maiden names because of years of high divoce rate.
Re: Montreal / Quebec City
December 09, 2005
Entry dated 12-08-05 21:27 moved from the rant page:

Here's why I love Montreal:
When I was on vacation in Montreal, my boyfriend and I wanted to see some nightlife, but didn't know where to go, so we hailed a cab and decided to just ask the cabbie to take us somewhere cool. We got a cabbie who was a 50-something woman. She said it was the best job she ever had, made her own hours, and always felt completely safe in the city. She dropped us off at a very nice nightspot and even came back for us in 2 hours.

I loved Montreal before because of this woman, and now I love it even more.
CF VTer
Re: Montreal / Quebec City
December 09, 2005
DW and I go to Montreal frequently. It's a great city, and only 90 minutes away. smiling smiley

Off topic but we think America is going to ban airports, flying, or runways now that a chyld got killed by a jet sliding into a road at Midway... It's for the children!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.