Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Collection of tard stories

Posted by Cambion 
Collection of tard stories
September 03, 2018
I know how much we love Tard Blog here. I found this Reddit page recently and have been binge reading it and thought folks here might like it too.

www.reddit.com/r/tardtales

Most of these stories are written from the perspective of normal students who encountered tards in school and a few accounts from tard wranglers are scattered throughout the page too. If you don't mind the grammatically incorrect "green text" effect, they're good reads.
Re: Collection of tard stories
September 04, 2018
amazing someone doesn't go after this sub for offending

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 04, 2018
twocents

Free speech, baby! smiling smiley
September 04, 2018
Holy crap! It's too bad that regular students get interrupted with all this nonsense, when they should be learning.
September 05, 2018
I'm not going to lie... I'm hooked too.
September 05, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Holy crap! It's too bad that regular students get interrupted with all this nonsense, when they should be learning.

That's the real shame of "mainstreaming" (is that the correct word?) some of these kids. When their condition is bad enough that you know damn well they're never going to improve or even support society, don't let them disrupt the education of children who have a chance of at least not being a drain on society. The kids who have a real shot at achieving something suffer because breeders refuse to let the world treat their special precious brats differently.
September 05, 2018
Thanks for bringing this up, Cambion! I only checked out tard tales today, and I was laughing so hard my face hurt. Briefly felt bad about that, decided it was okay to enjoy it.

Speaking of which, today’s local paper had an account of the last school board meeting. Director of “pupil services” says that 14% of the students here are special ed, while the Wisconsin average is 8%. How the hell is this even possible? Is it the water? Scary stuff.
September 06, 2018
cj
Thanks for bringing this up, Cambion! I only checked out tard tales today, and I was laughing so hard my face hurt. Briefly felt bad about that, decided it was okay to enjoy it.

Director of “pupil services” says that 14% of the students here are special ed, while the Wisconsin average is 8%. How the hell is this even possible? Is it the water? Scary stuff.

It's a phenomenal link, thank you for sharing.

That 6 percent difference in your state means that 6 percent more parents have given up on their little tax-write-offs, and have decided it's easier to garner sympathy by raising an imbecile than work hard with it to give it a chance at a decent future.

My mom had a autard aunt who lived 2-3 hours away that she would force us to visit 2-3 time a year for full day when we were young. She thought it would teach me compassion.....it did just the opposite. The house was tiny, smelled horrible, the first time I visited I asked if they had pets and my mom said "they can't cause the autard might hurt them" which freaked me out. I hated going there.
September 06, 2018
In some of those stories, the kids are mainstreamed because there aren't enough tards in the school to warrant a special needs room, so they just chuck them in with the normal kids and may or may not assign them a handler. Other times, administrators are the geniuses who decide that they need to integrate the tards in with the normal kids, or because they don't feel like paying for a special needs area and teachers/wranglers, so they just make the normal teachers put up with them.

So, so, SO many stories I've read on there already of normal teachers getting assaulted by rampaging tards just because they told them to quit doing something, or other times they get KOed by random shit tards throw during tantrums that aren't specifically aimed at them.

I see a pattern with most of these stories. It's one I noticed a long time ago and probably one you've noticed too, but a vast majority of these tards have a lot of common traits. They're generally fucking enormous, insanely strong (like being able to fight off 4-5 grown men whose job it is to restrain them), they're very persistent, and for some reason have no control at all over their bodily functions (lotsa stories of tards pissing/shitting themselves randomly). Anyone who isn't brain dead can see what a threat these kids pose to themselves, other students and the staff, but NOPE, stick 'em in a regular classroom and let them wail on everyone!

The worst part is the normal kids who defend themselves often get punished for "bullying a handicapped student." I guess when Tardo decides to pound your ass into a fine paste, you just have to sit there and take it.
September 06, 2018
childfreeadvocate
cj

Director of “pupil services” says that 14% of the students here are special ed, while the Wisconsin average is 8%. How the hell is this even possible? Is it the water? Scary stuff.

It's a phenomenal link, thank you for sharing.

That 6 percent difference in your state means that 6 percent more parents have given up on their little tax-write-offs, and have decided it's easier to garner sympathy by raising an imbecile than work hard with it to give it a chance at a decent future.

There are a lot more mild disabilities being diagnosed too, where in the past they'd be dismissed. For example, my dyscalculia would have been called "I suck at math" in the past. Today, I use my computer to perform a lot of tasks my disabilities would prevent me from performing in the past. In the past, my mother would act as spell checker as there was no such thing. Many disabled kids were passed off as simply 'thick' but now they can get the specialized help they need.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 06, 2018
craftyzits

There are a lot more mild disabilities being diagnosed too, where in the past they'd be dismissed. For example, my dyscalculia would have been called "I suck at math" in the past. Today, I use my computer to perform a lot of tasks my disabilities would prevent me from performing in the past. In the past, my mother would act as spell checker as there was no such thing. Many disabled kids were passed off as simply 'thick' but now they can get the specialized help they need.

Not to sound like a jerk, but I've always referred to my own horrible math skills "I suck at math". I don't have any disabilities, it's just something I was never good at. I open the calculator on my computer or phone when I need to do math in, I'd say 90 plus percent of scenarios. I'm not trying to downplay anyone who suffers from a severe, diagnosed disability. But I'm not sure I'd use a big word like "dyscalculia" for every C and D math student either. Not everyone who wasn't born to be an engineer in 2018 deserves to be labeled "disabled".
September 06, 2018
kittehpeoples
twocents

that doesn't always seem to apply anymore. I saw that twitter is contemplating adding something to their app or whatever to tell people who to unfollow. corporate america, social site america seem to be more than willing to do the work of the thought police.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 06, 2018
twocents
kittehpeoples
twocents

that doesn't always seem to apply anymore. I saw that twitter is contemplating adding something to their app or whatever to tell people who to unfollow. corporate america, social site america seem to be more than willing to do the work of the thought police.

When a parent of an autard who threatens violence against fellow students on a public forum can start a sympathy GoFundMe and collector $40k for "bail money"....evolution is officially going backwards.
September 06, 2018
I like the way many of them start with:
Me being me

Some of the stories I read and think, wow that really happened!

I think Special Ed integration varies widely depending on the state and region. A family member of mine is a Special Ed Teacher and she focuses on basic life skills for the kids. They accept them up to 20 years old. They are learning how to live independently (or semi-independently) and for those who can handle it, have a basic job. I think some can read at various levels. They take field trips that are low level pressure to teach them to integrate with the public. I think the kids are pretty much sequestered from the rest of the kids. She has 1 wrangler to every 4 kids and it isn't enough.

I have no idea what is happening at tard tales. I get the impression some of those kids are just dumped into schools in certain districts/out in public and they can't handle it. Even if these kids can intellectually handle a normal class/public he/she may not be able to emotionally handle it. It is no different than the families with a tard who ends up bullying and terrorizing his/her siblings.
September 07, 2018
Did they start mainstreaming them around the late 1970s? There were some in my elementary school. Unfortunately there was nothing funny about my encounters with them, I just got bullied.
September 07, 2018
I'm not sure. Honestly, I didn't know the special needs kids were allowed in any classroom but the one just for them until sometime within the last five years. There's a reason special education is an entirely separate major, goddammit. The higher functioning disabled kids can probably go okay in normal classes, but some of them are far too impaired to sit still, stay quiet and not assault those around them for imagined slights.

I know schools just looooove finding ways of saving money because they never ever seem to have enough, so they cut corners in the worst possible ways. My guess is they do away with special needs programs entirely and just make the normal teachers try to deal with the tards (for no extra money, I'm sure).

Even if there is one low functioning tard in the entire school, they either need to be in their own room, homeschooled, or have at least one wrangler nearby at all times. Teachers have enough trouble and drama dealing with the average students who are borderline retarded without having to worry whether or not they're going to get concussed and body-checked by a distraught tard.
September 07, 2018
It doesn't help matters when these violent tards decide to harm themselves or someone else and are dealt with in the most humane ways possible...only to be accused of abuse by the parents. I don't know how many angry parents of tard kids want to sue the school system because their kid had to be restrained or put in a quiet room for awhile.

I can only imagine how defeated some of the teachers must be. I remember in elementary school, there was a weird kid in my class who would cause a ruckus out of the blue for no reason. His favorite thing to do was bash his head against his desk. At first, it was pretty shocking, since I was in a regular class. After months of trying to deal with it, the teacher would just sigh and say something like, "Oh, that's just Jerry trying to get attention again." She would resume class as normal, but he would continue to bash his head for a few minutes longer, despite being ignored.
September 07, 2018
ondinette
Did they start mainstreaming them around the late 1970s? There were some in my elementary school. Unfortunately there was nothing funny about my encounters with them, I just got bullied.

I was mainstreamed into the public school in the early 80's. I was tard enough to go to the 'special' school until then, then Reagan started slashing budgets on everything but the military and the tards had to be mainstreamed.

I wasn't so retarded/disabled/fucked up that I needed a handler, I just had some disabilities that got underfoot with my classwork. Poverty also bit my parent's ass and I had to change schools 5 times during high school yet managed to graduate on the Principle's list, one level below valedictorian, the first Tard in Fairfield High to do so.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 07, 2018
The tards had their own classroom, but were with the other students during recesses and lunchtime. And they had some normal kids spend time in the tard classroom, presumably so the teacher could learn how to educate them by watching the normal kids. Unfortunately I was one of those kids. At least two of the tards decided they hated me and would physically attack me at any opportunity. Nobody cared.

If the adults thought putting me with these kids would ensure I would not be "prejudiced" against them and would want to be with them, it had absolutely the opposite effect. I have avoided these people like the plague ever since.
September 09, 2018
ondinette
The tards had their own classroom, but were with the other students during recesses and lunchtime.

If the adults thought putting me with these kids would ensure I would not be "prejudiced" against them and would want to be with them, it had absolutely the opposite effect. I have avoided these people like the plague ever since.

I couldn't stand trying to eat in front of my autard aunt growing up. She would always stare at me, and drool, and their food was always hamburger helper or some other crap.

My mom forced me and my brother to spend 2-3 full days a year, every year from ages 6-14 "appreciating our luck we weren't born like our aunt". Now I appreciate it so much, as an adult, I avoid the special ones as much as humanly possible.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login