Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The queen of entitle-moos (article)

Posted by freya 
The queen of entitle-moos (article)
August 27, 2018
This is so outrageous that I suspect some of it is fabricated. The fact that she is a moo is very well hidden in the article. Apparently moo went nuts when her kid was born and expected crazy lavish gifts costing thousands of dollars and with her wedding she asked the guests to contribute $1500 CAD a piece to attend. The cost of her wedding had soared to over $60K CAD and she wanted others to pay for it. Everyone backed out but 8 people. And GFM wasn't moo's friend either. Apparently wedding costs aren't something people care to donate to when they could take a vacation of their choice for roughly the same amount of money. Moo goes on rampage on FB and cusses out everyone she knows for not paying up, breaks up with fiance, cancels wedding, etc.

I guess she isn't sharp enough to figure out that her and her friend's collective bank accounts may have a slightly lower balance than the KarDashEClan and posse that she idolizes.

I'd say the ex fiance dodged one bullet but he didn't dodge the baby bullet. Sluicing made this woman from humble beginnings turn into an entitle-moo who is obsessed with social media.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6101095/Canadian-Susan-cancels-extravagant-60-000-wedding-guests-refused-fork-1-500.html?#comments
Re: The queen of entitle-moos (article)
August 28, 2018
The headlines didn't mention "Mom" because of course only victims are identified by their parental status. When they act like idiots, they're suddenly "Woman". I saw the headlines but hadn't read the article so would not have known she was a moo - she sounded about 16 years old in maturity so I assumed wrongly she was a teen with lifescript that she was following in the traditional order.
August 28, 2018
The story is so over the top it may be made up for clickbait, but if not it sounds like the moo has Borderline, the emotional maturity of an 8 year old having a meltdown. Her parents are probably raising the kid as it doesn't sound like she works if she is planning a 2 month backpacking adventure. Parents may have forced her to work in the past to try to cure her of affluenza if they are well to do and created a monster.
August 28, 2018
yurble
The headlines didn't mention "Mom" because of course only victims are identified by their parental status. When they act like idiots, they're suddenly "Woman". I saw the headlines but hadn't read the article so would not have known she was a moo - she sounded about 16 years old in maturity so I assumed wrongly she was a teen with lifescript that she was following in the traditional order.

Of course. Only vile women without kids would ever act like teenagers. I also thought she was a teenager with no concept of money, which makes sense if her parents didn't teach her about money.
September 07, 2018
cfdavep
Her parents are probably raising the kid as it doesn't sound like she works if she is planning a 2 month backpacking adventure. Parents may have forced her to work in the past to try to cure her of affluenza if they are well to do and created a monster.

The only people who grow up to be bigger sociopaths than those who grow up angry because they don't have responsible parents, are children of rich people who learned their parents monies will always be around to be bail them if they commit murder.
September 07, 2018
She is actually from a modest background and grew up on a farm. She works on the farm. Guess she never learned that what she sees on tv isn't reality (KarDashEClan) so here is guessing she is at least a standard deviation below the average. Apparently she 100% expected to receive very lavish gifts once she impiged (strollers costing over $1000) despite that fact that her friends and family are on the poor side and she planned a 40K wedding on a farm hand salary. It is as if she thinks everyone else is holding out on her with their secret stashes of money. It is almost too weird and over the top to believe.
September 14, 2018
who knows the depths of self delusion..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login