All non-parents to the back of the line

Posted by cfdavep 
All non-parents to the back of the line
September 21, 2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/9hfe9x/murdered_by_words/

God this is enraging. It needs to be legal to smack these people
Re: All non-parents to the back of the line
September 21, 2018
Ha. What if there are a bunch of moos in line to get coffee? Would they negotiate which moo has it the worst off and let her go first? Since the majority of women are moos, I'd love to see this play out IRL.

Guess what, lurking breeders? The CF and CL are in the MINORITY. Get over yourselves.
September 21, 2018
I also wonder what happens when the entire line at Starbucks is comprised of bizzy, exhausted mommies. Surely with this kind of attitude that they deserve to be allowed to the front of the line like they do with cripples and tards at Disneyworld, there would be much fighting about who deserves to go to the front of the front of the line.

Cue a pissing match for the ages about who is more tired, who has more kids, who has had more miscarriages, divorces, failed IVF rounds, whose kids are more autistic, who's busier, and so forth. You'd probably have to have the police come over with riot gear to deal with them on a daily basis or a negotiator like in hostage situations.

In the meantime, there should be a separate line for non-mommies, so that while it takes the cuntalicious soccer mom with the uneven haircut three hours to get her frappa-lappa-mocha-latte-half-soy-cchino, us sub-human unchilded meatbags can get our drinks and be on our way so as not to offend the mommies with our being awake and looking put together and all.
September 21, 2018
whaaaah, we're moms, and every moment of everyday, all we do is feel sorry for ourselves and try to think of special treatment we can demand, which really shows how miserable we are after making bad choices in reproduction. THIS is the joy you signed up for, Moo-moos!
September 22, 2018
If she couldn't sleep through the night that means she has a very small baby, whom she likely breastfeeds, so she shouldn't drink coffee anyway.
If she gives her baby caffeine through breast milk, maybe she shouldn't wonder why it keeps her up all night...
September 23, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Ha. What if there are a bunch of moos in line to get coffee? Would they negotiate which moo has it the worst off and let her go first? Since the majority of women are moos, I'd love to see this play out IRL.

Guess what, lurking breeders? The CF and CL are in the MINORITY. Get over yourselves.

Because of the price of coffee, I drink my brew at home.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 23, 2018
"If she couldn't sleep through the night that means she has a very small baby, whom she likely breastfeeds, so she shouldn't drink coffee anyway.
If she gives her baby caffeine through breast milk, maybe she shouldn't wonder why it keeps her up all night..."

My sister-in-law did this exact thing when she had my nephew. She kept wondering why the baby wouldn't sleep. The spouse and I just shook our heads and made wisecracks amongst ourselves about how the kid had a steady diet of lattes.
September 23, 2018
I never go to coffee shops anyways, because I prefer to drink my coffee at home. I'm not crazy about those overly-strong cappuccino drinks anyways, and I usually find most coffee from those places to be on the bitter side.

If I'm in a lineup and I see someone who is disabled or elderly, I will sometimes let them go ahead of me. Especially if they only have a couple of items and I'm in not in a big hurry. However, I'm NOT ABOUT to give up my place in line for someone whose voluntarily chosen to burden themselves with loaves. That was THEIR choice. The disabled and elderly don't ask for their conditions. I have no problem doing what I can to let them get through a little quicker and more comfortably.

Able-bodied breeders can stand in a line just like the rest of us. They aren't fucking special.
September 23, 2018
If they're in such a fucking hurry, they can make their cup of tar at home. It's possible to have a cafe type of setup in your own home. You can get an affordable espresso maker on Amazon, it's not hard to heat milk in the microwave (and you can shake it in a bottle before nuking to make it frothy too), syrups are easy to find whether it's things like chocolate and caramel or the flavor syrups from Torani, Reddi-Wip lets you have pretty piped whipped cream on top and it's possible to find both reusable and disposable cafe-style cups to put them in for aesthetic value. Not only would it be cheaper than spending $5 a day on a drink, but they wouldn't have to wait and could do other shit while making the coffee.

Oh, but since they're mommies, they want someone to serve them like the queens they think they are and making their own calorie-laden drinks is just plain below them. So as usual, everyone should step aside and make way for the Moos because they matter more than anybody else, dammit!
September 24, 2018
They can have their own cafes for all I care as long as they are labeled so I know to avoid them like the plague. It is the rare occasion that I buy coffee instead of making it myself (vacation or meeting a friend). Anytime I see a stroller brigade with a bunch of moos in leisure athletic wear in the same store I'm in I do what I can to make my visit short and sweet. You know the ones that will block up half a coffee shop and not once think about the fact that no one can move with them in the way. Or the ones that see each other, start gabbing and block entire aisles at stores, because no one else exists or is as important as comparing notes on their brats.

The great part is that the further away the parking lot, the less likely it is to spot a moo with sprogs in attendance. They don't want to have to put any unnecessary effort into moving the mess and avoid situations where it is required.
September 24, 2018
The "Mooooooo Cafe" with one of those life size plastic cows on the the sidewalk with a chalk board on the side of the cow advertising the specials of the day with the place FULL of strollers. Total cow theme (farm field pics on the walls) with some of the names of the lattes involving boob feeding. A speaker with a cow moo bellowing out front. Moos would not even make the degrading connection, but would own it as part of their identity and they would just be in there fighting for the front of the line. One could get creative with this business idea.
September 24, 2018
Check out the askreddit question section. A few days ago there was a question asked of teachers about the difference between children of today and 20 years ago. After reading quite a number of the horror stories I made the mistake, perhaps, of making the statement I'm glad I never wanted kids. For this generation that has had this tolerance diversity and non-judgemental beat into them, they sure as hell be judgmental. Any shred of deviation from the breeding Norm invites comments, excoriations, that in proper settings would result in media outrage if it was aimed at a different group of people. I'm almost at the point of really saying screw all breeders. I somehow think that this mentality ties in with the entitlement mentality, they are related in a way I haven't really put together yet

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

September 24, 2018
Cambion
If they're in such a fucking hurry, they can make their cup of tar at home. It's possible to have a cafe type of setup in your own home. You can get an affordable espresso maker on Amazon, it's not hard to heat milk in the microwave (and you can shake it in a bottle before nuking to make it frothy too), syrups are easy to find whether it's things like chocolate and caramel or the flavor syrups from Torani, Reddi-Wip lets you have pretty piped whipped cream on top and it's possible to find both reusable and disposable cafe-style cups to put them in for aesthetic value. Not only would it be cheaper than spending $5 a day on a drink, but they wouldn't have to wait and could do other shit while making the coffee.

Oh, but since they're mommies, they want someone to serve them like the queens they think they are and making their own calorie-laden drinks is just plain below them. So as usual, everyone should step aside and make way for the Moos because they matter more than anybody else, dammit!

You are describing my coffee ways. I buy flavored creamer, whole bean coffee in bags, and those fuckers are $5 for the whole damned one pound bag. I take my creamer and coffee home, grind it in my coffee grinder, and make the coffee in the drip coffee maker. I take my coffee into my bedroom in my no drip thermos (expensive computer shit in here) and enjoy, knowing I have a month's worth of coffee drinks for less than what some typical cow buys at Starbucks.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 25, 2018
twocents
Check out the askreddit question section. A few days ago there was a question asked of teachers about the difference between children of today and 20 years ago. After reading quite a number of the horror stories I made the mistake, perhaps, of making the statement I'm glad I never wanted kids. For this generation that has had this tolerance diversity and non-judgemental beat into them, they sure as hell be judgmental. Any shred of deviation from the breeding Norm invites comments, excoriations, that in proper settings would result in media outrage if it was aimed at a different group of people. I'm almost at the point of really saying screw all breeders. I somehow think that this mentality ties in with the entitlement mentality, they are related in a way I haven't really put together yet

It's a rather small step from "everyone is entitled to the same things" to "everyone wants the same things". (Note: I don't disagree with the premise that everyone is entitled to certain things, like food, water, shelter, medical care, being treated with dignity and education appropriate to their abilities. I just don't agree that everyone can do the same things, which seems to be what people are teaching children today.)

Breeders already get pissy when they see how much more free time and freedom from drudgery we have, compared to them, and think they are entitled to the same without any loss of discretionary income that would come from paying others to take on the job, which means that they believe employers and the state ought to step in.
September 27, 2018
randomcfchick

If she gives her baby caffeine through breast milk, maybe she shouldn't wonder why it keeps her up all night..."

My sister-in-law did this exact thing when she had my nephew. She kept wondering why the baby wouldn't sleep. The spouse and I just shook our heads and made wisecracks amongst ourselves about how the kid had a steady diet of lattes.

They are so stupid.

In the North Carolina zoo the signs now say "do not place children on rails, as you don't want them becoming lion food"

Businesses, even govt. funded, now have to have "do not put your child in harms way" because if they don't, and the parents do, it's on the business, not the parents.

All parents can do is scream for more entitlements, for the messes they chose to create.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login