Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brett Kavanaugh is now on the supreme court, kiss our rights goodbye

Posted by craftyzits 
Brett Kavanaugh is now on the supreme court, kiss our rights goodbye
October 06, 2018
Our rights as women are over, Brett Kavanaugh is now a supreme court judge. I am too angry to write properly. All I know is I'm glad I've no ovaries for that Catlick to put on his roseries.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Brett Kavanaugh is now on the supreme court, kiss our rights goodbye
October 06, 2018
I knew it was coming, but it still feels awful when it happens. What the hell is wrong with that loon Trump?

I think he will also overturn legalized gay marriage
October 06, 2018
cfdavep

And nothing we do, not letters, protests in the street, or calls will do one damned thing to stop this.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 06, 2018
I just don’t know how we get out of this mess. This is yet another example of how elections have consequences. If RBG retires soon, that means tRump can pick one more justice. Kiss the republic goodbye, folks.

Canada keeps looking better all the time.
I feel so bad for women in the States. This guy obviously despises women, which is why he assaulted Dr. Ford and wants to take back Roe Vs. Wade, and it seems he's getting away with it...and being rewarded for his hateful, misogynistic behavior by being confirmed to the SCOTUS. I only hope and pray that more of his victims come forward and the fucker is impeached. I suspect there are a few more women in the past that had a bad encounter with him, but they are fearful of coming forward.

That's what happens when you elect a clown. You can expect a circus.
October 07, 2018
cfdavep
I knew it was coming, but it still feels awful when it happens. What the hell is wrong with that loon Trump?

I'm to the point where I hope they do overturn both Roe and gay marriage - just so I can tell off the stupid assholes who didn't vote for Hillary. Schadenfreude is what keeps me going these days.
Hey, I love schadenfreude just as much as the rest of us here, but I draw the line at this. Maybe it's because I've been battling the flu and have had too many hot buttered rums, but man, I think this guy is not fit for the SCOTUS. He is a scumbag. I'm also a rape victim. He wants to eliminate all the rights that people have fought hard for. He wants to take the US back to the fifties. It is not acceptable in my point of view. Then again, we all have a right to our opinions.
the thing that's wrong with Trump is that he IS tRump!
Way back in 2003 I had a co-worker who claimed the only difference between America and China is that the Chinese people know they are not free, we think we are. I thought he was nuts. Now I wonder if he was on to something.
October 07, 2018
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/opinion/jocks-high-school-popularity-kavanaugh.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

October 09, 2018
mumofsixbirds
Hey, I love schadenfreude just as much as the rest of us here, but I draw the line at this.

I don't really see it as schadenfreude because lots of people who have no choice in the matter will be suffering, not just people who voted that way or who didn't bother to vote at all. It's like a fucking idiot who manages to kill themselves but takes out a dozen innocent people in the process, I can't delight in that. If a drunk driver wraps themselves around a tree, great. If they cause a 5-car pileup that kills a bunch of other people, no.

Likewise, the actions of these politicians affect far more than those who deserve it through their action or inaction, and so I can't take any pleasure in it whatsoever.
October 09, 2018
yurble

I don't really see it as schadenfreude because lots of people who have no choice in the matter will be suffering, not just people who voted that way or who didn't bother to vote at all. It's like a fucking idiot who manages to kill themselves but takes out a dozen innocent people in the process, I can't delight in that. If a drunk driver wraps themselves around a tree, great. If they cause a 5-car pileup that kills a bunch of other people, no.

Likewise, the actions of these politicians affect far more than those who deserve it through their action or inaction, and so I can't take any pleasure in it whatsoever.

Let us not forget that the United States is gerrymandered all to fucking hell. Plus the voting infrastructure has been damaged by Russia and other nepharious actors.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login