Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Politician or moo? You decide

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Politician or moo? You decide
October 09, 2018
Just came home from a wonderful vacation and found a political appeal in my stack of mail. It's in a handwriting-style font that looks like a teenaged girl wrote it; I'm surprised there aren't little hearts dotting the Is. It opens with "Hi there--" and goes downhill fast:

My name is Rachelle Aud Crowe-candidate-and more importantly-Mom-running for the Illinois Senate. My kids-Brynn,6 and Ryan,11 are the reason I'm running.

Sic, btw. All those missing spaces and punctuation errors are straight from the campaign letter. Her website is even more of a train wreck. (The 6 year old is her campaign manager according to the site, and believe me, it shows.)

I don't want someone in charge who wants to make the world better for children in the future. I want somebody who wants to make things better NOW, for all of us. Fuck your kids. If you're running for office, do it for your potential constituents, not your own kids.
Re: Politician or moo? You decide
October 09, 2018
(The 6 year old is her campaign manager according to the site, and believe me, it shows.)

Holy Crap that is infantile.. This is the future of women in the US
October 09, 2018
Love the middle class families dribble. Her job likely pays well over 100K (starting salary for a new graduate with her job tragectory is around $45,000 and she is at about 20 years of experience) and she is married so they are likely dual income. An combined income of 150K is a low ball estimate which makes her upper income, not middle class: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/09/06/are-you-in-the-american-middle-class/

She is definitely all about raising taxes for the futeer. Doesn't give a flip about improving quality of life now.

Politicians (other than local) need to shut up about middle class values as they aren't middle class.
October 09, 2018
relax. it'll be over in 12 years...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 09, 2018
cfdavep
(The 6 year old is her campaign manager according to the site, and believe me, it shows.)

Holy Crap that is infantile.. This is the future of women in the US

I’m afraid so. Having been active in politics for a number of years, I can say this is the worst year ever for running the “famblee” angle. Candidates seem to think being a parent automatically makes them well-qualified for office; the worst offenders are usually Mawms. Why this is so important to potential voters is beyond me. Maybe a dim voter will identify more with a parent, if they are a parent themselves. But it means jack shit to me! In fact, when a candidate plays the parent card I often have less respect for them..

Thank Gawd it’s only four more weeks, I’m sick of it already.
October 11, 2018
What' sickening about politics is the fact you almost HAVE to have a kid, because if you don't, you'll lose votes from parents, which is what the majority of voters are.

I've also read surveys that say an atheist is the least likely person to ever be elected president, or supreme court judge or any high office.

I've always found it highly disturbing that if you can admit you have no idea what happens after you die, admit there may not be a higher power behind things, and admit the world isn't a great place to be having kids, you're disqualified, because of your honesty.
October 11, 2018
So this woman is only running for her kids? What about the fucking rest of the people? I guess they don't matter, because they didn't pass through her vagina.

I've been watching US politics for awhile now, and I'm not surprised this is happening. Dump, being an extreme right-wing president will bring out some crazies on the opposite side of the fence. I find it fucking HILARIOUS that her six-year-old kid is her campaign manager. I'm thinking that she may appeal to the uber-breeder set, but other people will find her to be quite ridiculous.
October 12, 2018
The political ads are so annoying, particularly so where I am. My district elected a raving Tea party dude last term because the Rethuglican who was in place wasn't right enough for some people around here. A moderate democratic female is running against him now.

Both of them are pulling the family card and it's insufferable. EVERY ad discusses who is "right for X-state families," as if everyone in this state is paired up and has shat sprogs. The female's mailings have the requisite picture of her with husband and three sprogs. And both sides have ads that feature women who say, "As a mother of X number of sprogs, I." Here's a real example: "As a mother of three, I'm concerned about the opioid crisis." Because it's not affecting anyone else, including the people who really need pain medicine, just some random Moo who is terrified that someone is going to offer her baybee some pills.

And OF COURSE, it's COMPLETELY RELEVANT to any discussion not only if someone replicated herself, but the exact number of womb products she managed to grunt out of her vagina.

My husband has the TV on all the time in our den if he's here so I'm boycotting that room until this is all over.

It can't be over soon enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login