Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Child Survives a PNA

Posted by jmc 
Child Survives a PNA
October 17, 2018
https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/North-Augusta-math-teacher-arrested-after-child-left-in-car-10-hours-497745781.html

At least I think it survived, it said she was going to take it to the hospital but then when she realized it was unconscious so that made her take it the the police? Yeah.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Child Survives a PNA
October 18, 2018
Seems kind of odd to take an unconscious person of any age to a police station rather than right to a hospital. I assume this woman had a phone, so why didn't she call 911? Sounds like she was trying to feign innocence and concern and tried a little too hard. Like maybe the cops wouldn't suspect her if she brought the kid to them herself instead of trying to conceal it?

But it is out of the ordinary to attempt a PNA in relatively mild, if not chilly, weather. Maybe this woman is new to PNAs and doesn't know that one of the cornerstones of post-natal abortion is summertime to ensure broiling temperatures in the car. It might have been a little bit warm in the vehicle, but not the roasting level most PNA-ers seek.

Since this lady is a teacher, I wonder if she'll keep her job when she can't even keep track of her own single child.
Re: Child Survives a PNA
October 25, 2018
The whole "taking a unconscious child to the police station" as opposed to the hospital or calling 911 is what convinced me this was absolutely a PNA attempt
Additional info:
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article220151775.html
So the child survived with no I'll affects
This says she will be charged with felonies.....how can you keep your job as a teacher with this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login