Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Authorities nab serial diaper dumper

Posted by freya 
Authorities nab serial diaper dumper
October 26, 2018
Grandduh gets his kicks off abandoning toxic waste around town for others to find and clean up. One particular dump caused a motorcyclist to total his bike. He faces a hand slap of up to a $1,000 in fines. If they hit him where it hurt and increased the fine to $15,000 he might think twice about doing it again.

link: https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Authorities-nab-suspected-serial-diaper-dumper-498443332.html
Re: Authorities nab serial diaper dumper
October 26, 2018
I bet the parents are deadbeats and he didn't expect to have the kid dumped on him.

If the guy died that is quite a motorcycle accident. In the last century it was a thing to put the cause of death on a tombstone. "Slipped in baby shit and hit his head on the pavement"
October 26, 2018
I guess this goes to show that not only does parenting NOT make you a better person, but neither does grandparenting.

Guy's a dick and he should be getting into a lot more trouble than what he is. At 68, he should know the fuck better. angry smiley
October 26, 2018
I hate breeders

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 26, 2018
I always thought the running joke was that New Jersey was the armpit of the nation. Now, I guess it is the anus of the nation?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login