Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disgusting PNA maggot style

Posted by ladybug2203 
Disgusting PNA maggot style
November 13, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kdvr.com/2018/10/31/prosecutor-iowa-4-month-old-found-dead-maggot-infested-in-baby-swing-died-of-diaper-rash/amp/
Re: Disgusting PNA maggot style
November 13, 2018
from several days ago. I think it is here as well: I saw a pic of the sow and something about the way she looked made me want to sock her right between the eyes. death by diaper rash

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 13, 2018
No pity for people who would do that. They looked pretty pleased in their mugshots, too. Hell isn't hot enough for them.
November 13, 2018
Ugh. That poor kid. What a horrific way to die.
November 14, 2018
twocents
from several days ago. I think it is here as well: I saw a pic of the sow and something about the way she looked made me want to sock her right between the eyes. death by diaper rash

That was the story where moo and her junkie friend burned baby alive. Different story but both incredibly horrific.
November 15, 2018
As I read it I kept waiting for the words "drug user" and sure enough, they appeared. This is a sick terrible way to die. I can only hope the older child will be taken away. Ideally they would both be sterilized but we know that will never happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login