Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Banned from r/childfree

Posted by twocents 
Banned from r/childfree
December 03, 2018
I guess I did it again. I cannot remember the original post I replied to but all I said was mama don't forget the babies duct-taped to walls. I have seen plenty of those pictures on the web. I guess the dweebs that run that form assumed I was proposing violence on children. I guess with that lot you've got to be damn specific. So now I'm permanently banned from that place. Won't do it a try to talk to the moderators, they can't be arsed to try to respond

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Banned from r/childfree
December 03, 2018
I quit posting there too. Maybe this place has kind of jaded me because this was the very first CF site I joined and I'm so used to people not holding back in regard to language or sarcasm that I forget not all childfree sites are like this. I quit posting on /r/childfree when I shared a joke forever ago about funny bingo responses - just something for laughs because I was a bit bored. Had someone get on my case about it, so I deleted the topic. They managed to remember my username, track me down, and send me a PM telling me what a wuss I was for deleting the whole thread because I "couldn't handle" their criticism. Uhh, yeah no, it was more like if my thread was going to be received badly, I felt there was no sense keeping it up.

After that whole thing with the Duh who posted/read over there prior to offing his kid, they're probably really really leery about anything that could be construed as violence toward kids because they've already been through some troll shitstorms and were accused of advocating harming children.

I have to walk on eggshells enough in real life - especially in regard to my CFness - and I sure as hell don't want to have to do it online too.
Re: Banned from r/childfree
December 04, 2018
All you need to do is Google children or babies duct tape to walls, and you get a hell of a response. Again, I probably just failed to add the distinction of the images that are out there.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login