Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlement: You have to see this mombie entitlement.

Posted by twocents 
Entitlement: You have to see this mombie entitlement.
December 11, 2018
""https://www.someecards.com/life/jobs/woman-no-qualifications-nursing-job/?utm_source=upwfb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=swaps""

I remember a post on reddit a while back where some hr guy interviewing some sow was faced with the aspect of the only qualification that this breeder moo had for the job was that... she was a mooo. College degree? I'm a mooooo. Experience in the field? I'm a mooooo. and son on.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Entitlement: You have to see this mombie entitlement.
December 11, 2018
"My kids aren't going to have Xmas cause of you, thanks"

No, they're not going to have gifts* (they'll definitely be inundated with Xmas; everyone freaking is) because of YOU, you selfish, narcissistic cow.

*Obviously she's lying; they'll have gifts. I'm sure she'll start a GFM begging for a budget of at least $500 per sprog and then spend half of it on herself. Because she deserves nice things, too, especially after raising seven kids she clearly can't afford, amirite?
December 11, 2018
That. Thats just one shameless mess of a human being (the entitlemoo, that is).
So in her shitty book, going unprotected oopsie 7 times qualifies for a job? ANY freaking job? Especially one that needs an actual degree?
And she's a-ok with fraud??
Even if she werent "too fine" for it, I doubt she'd stand a chance at any job, be it waiter, or retail, or freaking toilet cleaner or whatever.
With THAT attitude...
Holee fuck, I have no words.

I guess with breeders, popping out a loaf also means popping out brains on the way out. And dignity. And decency. And everything positive ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
December 11, 2018
Having seven kids says (1) you know how to have sex, and (2) you know how to be pregnant. The only jobs where these experiences might possibly be relevant are surrogacy and prostitution, and even then experience doesn't imply expertise.
December 11, 2018
This woman is even less qualified to be a nurse than I am, because I know that being a nurse does not guarantee evenings and weekends off.
December 11, 2018
I love that being around too much food (wtf?) makes her "nauseous," but she thinks she can stomach being a nurse.

And that she automatically assumes someone else would risk their job for her because they're both mothers (which makes me wonder how often that "motherhood solidarity" thing actually works-- she wouldn't be behaving this way if it didn't get her what she wants at least some of the time).
December 11, 2018
That's so stupid. If I were the woman, I'd tell moo-of-seven that she's too late; another moo with ten kids applied for the job and she was accepted. Obviously, she needs the job more than a moo of just a mere seven kids.

I'm amazed by the entitlement here. I also agree with the above comment that if she thinks that working around food all day makes her sick, she should think about what nurses see every day. Vomit, blood, bodily fluids of all kinds, etc.

My sister started out as a nurse, and had to work the ER when she moved to my province. Some of the things she witnessed were absolutely horrible. She also participated on one of the first televised operations. The operation was on a person with leprosy. Not pretty stuff at all.

Where the FUCK does this woman get off, even thinking that she wouldn't be working evenings and weekends?

The only thing that this woman is qualified for is wearing a dunce cap.
December 11, 2018
mumofsixbirds
That's so stupid. If I were the woman, I'd tell moo-of-seven that she's too late; another moo with ten kids applied for the job and she was accepted. Obviously, she needs the job more than a moo of just a mere seven kids.

I'd be damn fucking careful with such a saying grinning smiley ...shitstupid people like her would actually believe it, given the nonexistent braincells to detect sarcasm - and continue breeding...to "higher the chances due to higher *qualification* "...trainwreck², and a crapton of extra welfare to travel her way...not cool...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
December 11, 2018
mumofsixbirds

grinning smiley grinning smiley

mumofsixbirds
I'm amazed by the entitlement here. I also agree with the above comment that if she thinks that working around food all day makes her sick, she should think about what nurses see every day. Vomit, blood, bodily fluids of all kinds, etc.

Not to mention, if moohood is so important to her, all the terrible things she'd see kids going through. And she thinks she can handle all of it because she's changed some diapers? Fuck her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login